1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Desizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav colour and fav animal): Blue Monkey (sounds like something from a B movie spy film)
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Genee David Drive
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Olsdeson
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav colour, fav drink): Blue Root Beer
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Pookie
7. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Banana Concussion (weird)
8. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav colour, pirate accessory): Blue Peg Leg (teehee!)
Soundtrack of Your Life:
Here's how you play.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..
As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile
Opening Credits-One Foot Fun.
Waking Up-Madness Muse
First Day of School-Why Am I the One Fun.
Falling in Love-It Gets Better Fun.
Fight Song-Whispers in the Dark Skillet
Breaking Up-I Wanna Do Bad Things With You Jace Everett
Prom-Paparazzi Lady Gaga
Life is just...OK-Lovegame Lady Gaga
Mental Breakdown-We Are Young Fun.
Driving-All Alone Fun.
Flashback-The Winner Takes It All John Barrowman(ABBA)
Getting Back Together-We Go Together
Birth of Child-Carry On Fun.
Wedding-Bad Romance Lady Gaga
Final Battle-Monster Skillet
Death Scene-Animals Muse
Funeral Song-Liquid State Muse
End Credits-What About Us
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who has a comeback for whatever you say to her, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Torchwood/ Doctor Who, or anything else sci-fi, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Erma Buckles, butterfly1415, NotEverJulietNeedsARomeo (got this from ), Kisara the BlueEyesWhiteDragon, talkstoangels77, Kathryn Hart, The Eye of The Oncoming Storm, Mrs. 11th, Destiny Olson (you go girls!!!),
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2), and are not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
Education is important. School however, is another matter.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile.
Copy and paste into your profile if you think Tonks and Remus should've lived.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
If you like to steal other people's cool and funny phrases, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are considering torturing you to shut you up about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you would sell your soul to own a TARDIS.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a "freak." If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person "What was your first clue?", copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Or "it's" and "its". Or "there", "their" and "they're". If you are one of the ones that do know the differences and want to deck those who don't, put this in your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile
If you have ever gotten a song stuck in your head that you only know a few words to, and then gotten so fed up that you looked the lyrics up online just so that you could have something else stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really have no idea how this copy and pasting stuff started, but enjoy it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile. (which is how much?)
If you are Doctor Who obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a Myspace. If you are part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! (Under those rules, what is earth?)
If you think writing FF stories is fun, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, copy this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been on the computer for hours on end reading/writing FFs, you know what to do.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Steven Moffat once described Rose Tyler as the Doctor's 'needy girlfriend' Copy and paste this into your profile if this makes you angry!!
OK, copy and paste this to your Profile if you are obsessed, or just really, really like Doctor Who:
How You Know If You Are Obsessed With Doctor Who:
1) You would rather spend time watching DW than anything else.
2) Whenever something Who-ish comes up, you're chest tightens.
3) You write and read DW fanfictions.
4) You make up a DW word
5) You make your mom go to the library during school just to get DW books.
6) You beg your parents to stay up late at night and watch DW.
7) You base your schedule on when the next DW episode will be on TV.
8) During the day, all you can think about is DW.
9) You "pretend" that you are friends with the Doctor and a blue highlighter of yours is the sonic screwdriver.
10) You search the internet for a sonic screwdriver, and get the app on ur itouch/phone.
11) You search the internet for a shirt that says "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who".
12) In an essay, you destroy human dignity, then say "I'd rather be a Time Lord".
13) You listen late at night for the wheezing sounds of the TARDIS.
14) You wonder what situations you can put yourself in to be able to find the Doctor.
15) You copy and paste this onto your profile.
16) You have tried fish-sticks and custard. (...Er...not really...though I might one day!)
17) You begin to wonder if that nasty teacher that has it in for you is really a human or not... (*cough cough* Mr. Grow *cough cough*
18) You begin to wonder in general if all the people around you are human. (Hell, yes)
19) You find yourself wishing that the TARDIS would appear in the classroom before a big test and take you away so you can study.
20) You begin to want to take engineering so you can learn to pilot the TARDIS.
21) Instead of using the phrase "Two Heads are Better than One", you use the phrase, "Two Hearts are Better than One". (Going to now!)
22) DW is your favorite conversation starter. (and even if it's not, i'll relate whatever i'm talking about to DW!)
23) YOU WANT YOU'RE OWN TIME MACHINE/TARDIS!! (YES!!!!!!!!)
24) You buy a telescope just so you can look for a flying blue box every night. (Want To!)
25) You are deathly afraid of Christmas Trees (The Christmas Invasion), Scarecrows (Family of Blood / Human Nature), Angels (Blink / Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone / Voyage of the Damned), Buses (Midnight), and Engines (The Beast Below).
26) You cried in many of the DW episodes (Almost cried.)
27) You are reading all of these and saying yes to most of them! (EXACTLY!!!)
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockhart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.