ok im new here so i wont be writing stories anytime soon but maybe later on i will.
Shows: NCIS duh, CSI:Miami horatio and sunglasses lol, Grey's Anatomy i love owen hunt!, House only sometimes, Royal Pains just started watching it.
Pairings: (NCIS) tiva, mcabby, jibbs (CSI:Maimi) calleigh/eric, (Grey's Anantomy) izzie/alex, owen/cristina, (House) house/cuddy, cameron/chase (Royal Pains) evan/divya, hank/jill.
that all 4 now! oh and i love playing soccer and field hockey!
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running alongside Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. When anyone says your obsessed, you reply starts "Yeah, Gibbs would say that."
16. You have hooked your family and friends as well
17. On Tuesday, your friends ask and answer the question, "What are you doing tonight? Oh wait, it’s a Tuesday, never mind."
18. You make it a point to drink coffee black
19. You attempt to dress up as one of the characters on Halloween
20. You reference NCIS in your homework
21. When your friend can’t remember where he/she parked, you say "Put a BOLO out."
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
1. If you leave the door open, the iguana might come in.
2. Never mess with silver haired snipers.
3. Some people are born great, some people have greatness thrust upon them...and some people are DiNozzo.
4. Human lie detectors come in nice packages, silver wrapping and are called Gibbs.
5. Opportunity is often missed because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work. Tony's talent is often missed because it is dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and looks like fun.
6. Ask not what the boat in the basement does for you, but what you can do for the boat in the basement.
Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.
Rule #1: Never screw (over) your partner.
Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
Rule #3: Never be unreachable.
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person, if you must. There's no third best.
Rule #6: Never say you're sorry.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case.
Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #13: Never, ever involve lawyers. Things are bound to get nasty.
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #22(b): ...unless you are McGee bringing in important information from Abby. Or Abby herself.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule #26: Never apologize -- it's a sign of weakness.
Rule #27: Two ways to tail: First way: they never notice you. Second way: they ONLY notice you.
Rule #38: Your case, your lead.
Rule #40: If it seems like someone is out to get you, they are.
Rule #44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule #45: Always clean up your mess.
Rule #51: Sometimes you're wrong.
Unofficial Rule A: We don't believe in coincidence.
Unofficial Rule B: But we do believe in bad luck.
Unofficial Rule C: Don't speak geekspeak, speak English.
Unofficial Rule D: Headslap only the back of your underlings' heads: anything else would be demeaning (Gibbs once said a slap on the face was humiliating, whereas a cuff to the back of the head was a wake-up call).
Unofficial Rule E: Always anticipate
Unofficial Rule F: Know how to do every job that your underlings can do (this rule falls down if one your underlings happens to be Tim McGee, but we would all get a good laugh watching Gibbs trying to hack into the CIA's computers)
Unofficial Rule G: If a computer doesn’t work, hit it.
Unofficial Rule H: Always acknowledge good work by underlings.
Unofficial Rule I: When using Truth by Intimidation, always remain silent for at least a count of 5 after doing the act of intimidation, at which point the canary will sing.
Unofficial Rule J: When in the interrogation room, stop the recording devices when the information strays into personal matters irrelevant to the investigation (e.g., don’t ask/don’t tell rules for gay Marines, revelations of unrequited love)
Unofficial Rule K: When your cell phone breaks, have DiNozzo "fix" it (unwrap a new one from the supply drawer)
Unofficial Rule L: Always ask for permission to touch the body: it belongs to the M.Examiner (Ducky has been known to get stroppy if anyone spoils his crime scene, he reportedly threw somebody down a hill).
Unofficial Rule M: When doing a shootout, don’t kill the hostage and avoid shooting off their ear.
Unofficial Rule N: Don't call Ziva 'Ma'am' and don’t call Jenny 'Madam Director', if you want to live.
Unofficial Rule O: When hacking the CIA, give underlings a get out of jail free pass.
Unofficial Rule P: When breaking others' rules, do not get caught.
Unofficial Rule Q: If you want to gain access to a secure area to investigate, carry a cup of coffee and some paperwork and act like you belong.
Unofficial Rule R: Never, ever (ever) get Ziva angry.
Tony: (sings) Ba, ba black ship, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, but in order to see
it you're gonna need top secret government clearence.
DiNozzo: We got nothing.
Tobias: I don't like the sound of that.
DiNozzo: way more enthusiastically WE GOT NOTHIN'!
McCheat - McChittyChat - McContrary - McCranky - McDetail - McEgghead - McFlabby - McFlowerPower - McFreaky - McGarnagle - McGecko - McGeek - McGiggles - McGnome - McGoo - McGoogle - McGPS - McGruff - McGullible - McKilljoy - McLawyer - McLovin' - McMuse - McMotherboard - McNerd - McProbious - McRomeo - McScout - McShipmate - McSnapper - McSneaky - McSofty - McTardy - McTim - McZero Probie - Probalicious - Probie-Wan Kanobie - Daniel McBoone - The Great McOz - Elf Lord
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America, but we haven't a clue as to where thousands of Illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.
Ziva: What is this place?
Lieutenant: That's classified.
Tony: Classified? What do you got in there? Aliens? Bigfoot?
Ark of the Covenant? (no response from Lieutenant) That only leaves one thing.
Tony, Ziva and McGee: (In unison) Unicorn.
god knew life was going to suck, so he made NCIS.
a gibbslap a day keeps the stupid away.
ninjas wish they were gibbs.
team tiva, because undercovers totally counted.
rock, paper, scissors, GIBBSLAP! i win!
dibs on gibbs!
chuck norris has a gibbs lunchbox;;chuck norris checks under his bed for gibbs, and in his closet for ziva.
never. question the gut.
NCIS: making the name Leroy Jethro Gibbs sound good since 2003.
i dont drive like edward, i drive like ziva.
gibbs is prepared for tri-state blackouts.
i watch ncis of course i think you're creepy.
i use quotes from ncis in daily conversation.
twilight: forget vampires, this will always be the day kate died.
you know your an addict when the highlight of your day is ncis reruns.
screw rule 12; tony, go tell ziva you love her!
"in a tragic story of obsessive hobbying turned deadly, an ncis agent was discovered in his basement, crushed between a large homemade boat, and an even larger bottle of bourbon…film at 11." - tony dinozzo
my beliefs on ncis: it is the best show ever made, period.;; gibbs=god;; tiva is for fanfic, not the show, that would ruin the whole banterness and tension that we all love;;abby and mcgee belong together;; a gibbslap is the best thing since sliced bread;; ducky is the cutest old person ever!;;no mater what, jimmy will always be my little autopsy gremlin;;abby is probably the coolest character ever thought of;; tony and ziva had a little thing going on during gibbs' hiatus;;mcgee is getting hotter every episode;; jenny kinda became a bitch before she died;; paula dying was a waste of time;; kate had a small crush on tony and maybe even gibbs;);; vance should have a toothpick stuck up his arse;; i think the writers should put a little more character interaction, like scenes outside of work and stuff like that.
List twelve of your characters from your fandom
1. Abby Sciuto
2. Tim McGee
3. Ziva David
4. Tony DiNozzo
5. Leroy Jethro Gibbs
6. Jenny Sheppard
7. Izzie Stevens
8. George O'Malley
9. Sarah McGee
10. Owen Hunt
11. Cristina Yang
12. Eric Delko
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No and no!!!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yes and pretty hot but a little old!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Not humanly possible and eww!
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
5/9 but still weird
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
They talk to each other about their PTSD and then have sex
9. Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Sick blonde and hot. lol
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Singing in the Rain
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A couple of days ago.