I am now 18, I've been reading fanfiction here for a while. I don’t plan on writing stories though.
I like a lot of the stories here. A lot of good writers.
My current avatar: A cute picture by "Sergle" on DeviantArt
Did you know...
1) If you play a trick on someone once, they will fall for it again as long as you keep a good space of time between the incidents
2) No matter how many times you pick your nose, the boogers will never go away.
3) You'll be more popular if you try not to act popular than if you try to act popular.
4) The bigger the house, the bigger the chance of it being haunted.
5) If everyone believes that a wall is not solid, it won't be solid.
6) However, pushing on the wall and saying that it is not solid doesn't help.
7) People will be impressed if you use big words.
8) Teenagers will just stare and try to comprehend it.
9) Saying you're a gangster doesn't really mean your a gangster.
10) Being a nerd may make you unpopular in high school, but in the future you can order Chicken McNuggets from the popular kids.
11) 10 percent of people will leave this alone.
12) 90 percent will repost this just for the heck of it.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
And now lets see how many stupid things I've done!! (Bold is what I actually did!)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke (not really stupid)
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside (How exactly is this stupid?)
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye(With a pencil on accident, it fucking hurt)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil(It was in my eye, I don't remember how it happened but I do remember how much it hurt like hell)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie (not really stupid)
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82.Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about (not really stupid)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair(Once again, not really stupid just tough hair that day)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.(It scared the heck out of me, I hate balloon pops)
the month you were born in-
January I killed
February I smelled
March I ran naked with
April I jumped
May I ate
June I shot
July I danced with
August I loved
September I kissed
October I robbed
November I slapped
December I stabbed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 A banana
2 A homeless guy
3 A house
4 A mop
5 Barney the dinosaur
6 A sock
7 A stripper
8 My lover
9 My teacher
10 An iPod
11 A movie star
12 A phone
13 An angel
14 A drunk guy
15 A crack head
16 A pillow
17 A cat
18 A teletubby
19 A hobo
20 Paris Hilton
21 A dog
22 A bird
24 A rock star
25 My toothbrush
26 A glass of milk
27 The kool-aid man
28 A French fry
29 A lesbian
30 An emo
31 A snowman
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White Because a hobo stole my taco.
Black Because the voices told me to.
Pink Because I wanted to.
Red Because I’m bringing sexy back!
Brown because I’m on crack.
Polka dots Because insanity is fun!
Purple cuz I’m gangsta my home skillett and biscutz.
Gray because I’m cool like dat
Green Because big bird told me to.
Orange Because I know kung-fu.
Maroon because I’m a good girl.
Turquoise Because I was chasing the leprechaun.
Blue Because that’s how I roll!
Tye dye because I’m a freaking scuba diver you got a problem with that? Didn’t think so!
Yellow Because the hippies kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
None Because The aliens did experiments on me.
I shot Paris Hilton because the voices told me to...
Today: I shot Paris Hilton because that's how I roll!
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex. (Jamil(One of my old classmates))
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green. (Blue)
3. your first initial?(D)
4. your month of birth?(June)
5. which color do you like more, black or white? (Black)
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. (Raven(My cousin))
7. your favorite number?(4)
8. do you like California of Florida more? (FL)
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?(Lake)
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)(I wish my parents would win the lottery)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.(I used to have a crush on him, haven't seen him in a while, so that has changed)
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.(Awwww...I guess?)
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.(Interesting)
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever(Ehhhh...)
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.(Okay...)
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.(That's true, she is my favorite cousin after all)
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.(That one is a tad bit inaccurate, I haven't had that many)
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.(I'm a lazy person at times, but I like adventures (It depends on what kind though))
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.(Yeah, I'm very reserved. And I just don't like the freakin' ocean)
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday! (Woo!)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
If you have ever just wanted to SMACK someone, paste this to your page. His name rhyme's with a llama.
Batteries are the most melodramatic inanimate object. They don't just run out... THEY DIE!
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!
To be or not to be... technically that's not really a question.
You're a great friend. But if we're ever being chased by zombies, I'm tripping you.
The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
When life gives you lemons... throw them at the idiot who thought they would help.
If the opposite of pro is con, then what's the opposite of Progress?
Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
If you are born ugly blame your parents, but if you died ugly, blame your doctor.
Diplomacy - the art of letting someone have their way.
Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore I am Perfect.
How come we have to choose from just 2 persons for president, and 50 for Miss America?
Ninety-nine percent of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
God may have created men before women, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Ociffer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.
Suicide is Man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me, I quit.'
DO NOT HIT KIDS!! No, seriously. They have guns now.
Everything here is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash Honey, I don't live to please you
Find a guy that adores you and not one that you adore!!
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you have an annoying younger--or older--sibling, copy and paste this into your profile.
104 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Walmart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him " I need some tampons!!"
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
52. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
59. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
66. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. If you’re female: Take some men’s clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist “But I AM a man” if the attendant says anything. If you’re a man, vice versa.
69. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
70. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
71. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
72. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hawk" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
73. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemmorhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
74. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
77. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
78. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
79. One word: STREAK!
80. Excesively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
84. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
85. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
90. Put lingerie in the men's department.
91. Put super sexy women’s lingerie in old men's carts when they turn around.
92. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Put condoms in the mannequin's hands, and cigarettes in their mouths.(Safety warning: Leave cigarettes unlit.)
95. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
96. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
97. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!!! I haven't seen you in so long!!!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
99. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
100. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
101. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
102. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
103. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you're all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too. (Note - This really works)
104. Steal a Walmart shirt, and the possibilities are endless.BONUS* Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes
3) How many houses have you lived in? Sixish I believe
4) Favorite candy bar? Milky Way
5) Favorite shoes? Flats
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes, and it was so funny
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No, never had a CD. I could've had one when I was younger, but I don't remember
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Flamin' Hots
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop I think. Yeah Pop
13) What is your zodiac sign? Gemini
14) What time were you born? 4:00 pm (I think)
15) Do you like beer? No. Its awful. My dad told me it was juice once for joke when I was 7 and it was terrible
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Never had a CD, my older brother/cousins owned those
18) Are you sarcastic? Yep
19) What are your favorite color(s)? BLUE, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, and Purple (Tons of lovely shades
20) How many watches do you own? Like three
21) Summer or winter? Summer, but I could do without the scorching heat and insects/bees
23) Favorite color to wear? Blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Black
26) Where is your second home? My cousin's house
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
28) Have you ever had a cavity? No I haven't actually
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two (1 for my desk, 1 for the rest)
30) How many video games do you own? O_O...um over 30 but I can't count them now
31) What was your first pet? A turtle
32) Ever had braces? No
33) Do looks matter? Not entirely. For me they matter for about 7% of 100
34) Do you use chapstick? No
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Ms. Katsis : Math Teacher
Ms. White: Science Teacher
Ms. Lee : English Teacher
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither, I don't shop at them
37) Are you too forgiving? Depends. Most times I am but other times I couldn't care for apologies
38) How many children do you want? 2 or 3
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yeah, couple shirts
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pancakes
41) Do you own a gun? Water guns, thats it
42) Ever thought you were in love? Once
43) When was the last time you cried? A few days ago (I thought about my mommy dying TT_TT)
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I CAN'T REMEMBER!
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Neither, I haven't been to either.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No
48) Nicknames? Daisy, Double D, Shrimpy (I'm really weak), Taffy (I'm super flexible
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yeah, Who made this quiz?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No
56) Are you happy with your life right now? It's fine
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope
58) Does anyone like you? Yeah, maybe, besides my family/associates
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Nothng...I wasn't even conceived yet
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys
63) Do you like yourself? Yes, I kinda have to
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? ...Blue eyes/Brown hair? IDK, something cute?!
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I tend to think of things that frighten me/make me nervous when in the dark
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope
68) Do you own a webcam? No
69) Have you ever stripped? No, I'm far too uncomfortable with nudity
70) Ever broke a bone? Never
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? No
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Brady Bunch I guess, I don't like either of those shows. My sister however likes both
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Nice lady
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes
80) Do you own a car? No. I would love to have two of them in the future, a Dune Buggy (I know it's not a car) and a Volkswagen van
81) Can you cook? Very good actually.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. A majority of my school work
2. Twilight and its portrayal of vampires
3. Greedy/Selfish/Mean/Bitchy people
83) Do you text message often? No
84) Money or love? For me it's both. I need love and money to live
85) Do you have any scars? Yeah, from running and tripping and multiple incidents including my hands
86) What do you want more than anything right now? At the moment I'd really appreciate some Pizza Hut and fries or pop
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes, major horror fan.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yes. Its not like I eat enough to get sick
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? None at all
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yeah, I still have some
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? I don't remember
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My younger sister
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Can't remember
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My dad
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? This super cute boy from my 7th grade class
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? No one, I don't do that
100) Who was the last person that called you? My mom
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it.
“Princess in pink” –I mean, I know a lot of girls-like Tina, for instance-are totally jealous of me for having such a hot and yet so incredibly supportive life mate.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?
The wall and some of my sister’s shoe.
3. What is the last thing you watched on T.V
The Thing (1980 something). This movie is hilarious
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:20a.m. Wow I was close.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV and the air coming from a vent in my room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today. I was coming home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The profile of the person who had this on their page.
9. What are you wearing?
I’m wearing some grey house shoes (my cousin calls them elf shoes), these cute blue stretchy pajama pants that I’ve had forever (they’re capris now haha), and I’m wearing a 2 sizes bigger than mine t-shirt that I’m borrowing from my brother.
10. Did you dream last night?
11.When did you last laugh?
I can’t remember. I laughed a lot today. I was in a laughing mood or something
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
It used to nothing but a plain pink wall. But my sister just had to get our dad to paint a side white. Then in red, yellow, blue, and green she wrote her name in bubble letters. In blue and green my cousin quoted a funny video on utube, in green and red my sister wrote how cute she is (talk about an egomaniac). Also my other cousin (I have lots) and my cousin’s (who quoted a utube video) friend drew on the wall. I’m gonna paint white over them soon. It’s an eyesore.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I haven't seen anything
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A whole bunch a flamin’ hots. I think I may be addicted to them, a new house (we're moving soon, so why not), clothing, socks/headbands/scarfs/hats. Other stuff too
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know
Uhh..??? I’m a Gemini and I hate hate HATE watermelon and most vegatables.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That I could have a fairy grant me any wish I wanted.
I would then wish for those who harm defenseless babies/children/teens/adults/elderlyand animals to spontaneously die MWA HA HA HAAAA!!! I would also like for all the disrespectful, ignorant, mean, racist, selfish people to die . The world would be waaaaaay better off.
19. Do you like to dance?
Nope, not at all.
20. George Bush:
I don’t know. From what I have heard, I guess I would say he was a bad president.
21.Would you ever consider living abroad?
What’s that supposed to mean?
22. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
So you're god...I don't know what to say...this whole dying thing is...really upsetting. Would I be able to see my family (pets included) again? Maybe when they come? Could you like just put us all together? Please?...Also can I see a book of my stats and do I have powers now? Could I make my ghost self look young?
What am I afraid of out of 72 common fears?
[x] the dark
[ ] staying single forever
[ ] being a parent
[x] giving birth
[x] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[ ] closed spaces
[ ] dogs
[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] being touched
[ ] fire
[x] deep water
[ ] silk
[x] the ocean
[ ] success
[ ] thunder/lightning
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] rats(I saw one huge ass rat go across my dresser out of nowhere when I was 8 and getting ready for school. It scared the fuck out of me.)
[x] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[x] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] being robbed
[ ] falling
[ ] clowns(A lot of the ones I saw when I was little creeped me out but I'm not scared.)
[ ] dolls
[ ] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[x] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[ ] tornadoes
[x] incurable diseases
[ ] Friday the 13th(If it's the day then nothing has happened to be afraid of. If it's the movie it is still no. I get startled with pop ups but it's not that scary)
[x] ghosts(I have seen so many paranormal shows and videos of ghosts that look real but probably aren't and I have succeeded in scaring myself)
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[x] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[x] growing up(I loved being little. It was so freakin' fun)
[x] creepy noises in the night
[x] bee stings(For all I know, I could be allergic to bees. Like DEATHLY allergic)
[ ] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] dinosaurs
[ ] the welcome mat
[ ] high speed
[ ] throwing up
[ ] falling in love
[ ] super secrets
Wow 30 out of 72
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect. copy this onto your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to punch them, copy and paste this into your profile.
My Life Soundtrack
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: Since U Been GoneKelly Clarkson
Waking Up: Sweet EscapeGwen Stefani
First Day At School: Cup SongAnna Kendrick (The silent version)
Falling In Love: Hollaback GirlGwen Stefani
Fight Song: Pump Up The JamTechnotronic (It's good exercising music)
Breaking Up: I'm Good, I'm GoneLykke Li
Prom night: S and MRihanna (It's still fairly popular, I guess it would come on SOME point during the dance)
Life: Negaposi ContinuesHatsune Miku (That could work for some people, although it's not too realistic)
Mental Breakdown: Skater BoyAvril Lavigne
Driving: Sound of Love (Pa Pa Pa)ANACONDA (I would listen to it. (I guess what I have is the original because all the other versions I see are weird remixes)
Flashback: FancyIggy Azalea
Getting back together: Peach BlossomsEels
Wedding: MirrorJustin Timberlake (How grand)
Birth of Child: SecretsJordan Pruitt
Final Battle: WannabeSpice Girls
Funeral Song: La La LandDemi Lavato
Final Credits: Haunt YouThe Pack A.D.
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod/MP3 player) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Love College (At least it makes sense)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
My Getaway (Oh wow!)
4. WHAT IS 22?
Soun by Flipsyde
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
That's Not My Name
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Pony by Ginuwine (Oh my goooood. These thoughts must be super sexual like the song)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Hey There Delilah
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Jolene by Dolly Parton (I don't want to or think I could be Jolene)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Maneater by Nelly Furtado
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I Don't Dance (As funny and coincidental that would be, it would also be pretty lame)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Me So Horny (...well that's completely inappropriate)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Made in the USA (I don't know what to make of that)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Rockafeller Skank (That's confusing)
15. WHAT DO YO THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Kappa Mikey by Beat Crusaders (...No Comment.)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I Got No iPhone (Once AGAIN another super matching song to a question. I don't care for iPhones thoguh)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Weekender Girl by Hatsune Miku (What?! How?)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Ring the Alarm! by Beyonce (...)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale (Actually no. This song used to make me cry when I was younger for some reason)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Secret by The Pierces
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Shots by LMFAO (Just the part with "Shotsshotsshotsshots!" (LMFAO is destined for me for this question, before it was Party Rock. Still makes no sense))
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Jackass Theme (Not at all)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Jumpin' Jumpin' by Destiny's Child
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Telephone by Lady Gaga
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
26. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
I Love It by Icona Pop (People will think I'm crazy)
27. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Me and My Broken Heart (ANOTHER MATCHING ONE, people would-for obvious reasons-think I'm depressed)
28. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Peach Blossoms by Eels (I guess they're beautiful)
29. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Ura-omote lovers (Two Faced Lovers) by Hatsune Miku (Guess I feel like cheating or something on my fictional boyfriend)
30.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Get Low by Lil John and the East Side Boyz(Hilarious...That's a FANTASTIC purpose in life)
1. YOUR REAL NAME: De’ja
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
Broderon(Cool, that actually sounds like a Star Wars name)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Pink Sprite (Aw, I sound like I'd be a cute fairy)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Pick up lines, responses. Add to it!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing
Man: I'm sorry--I got lost in your beautiful eyes.
Woman: Then turn around and walk away.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "FEMALE COMEBACKS”
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
2) THE ANSWER IS (L0OK AT #11)
3) DONT GET MAD (L0OK AT #15)
4) CALM DOWN DON'T BE TICKED OFF ( L0OK AT #13)
5) FIRST (L0OK AT #2)
6) DONT BE THAT MAD (L0OK AT #12)
7) I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI
8 ) WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU IS...(THE ANSWER IS ON #14)
9) BE PATIENT (L0OK AT #4)
10) THIS IS THE LAST TIME IMMA DO THIS (L0OK AT #7)
11) I'M NOT MAD WHEN I'M SAYING THIS (L0OK AT#6)
12) S0RRY (L0OK AT #8 )
13) DON'T GET ANGRY (L0OK AT #10)
14) I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS (L0OK AT #3)
15) YOU MUST BE REALLY TICKED OFF (L0OK AT NUMBER #9)
You’ve never done illegal drugs.
You have a lot of friends
You get along with everyone
You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months
You love soccer
You love baseball
You’re into writing and art
Favourite music genre is pop rock
You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory
One of your favourite colours is red or gold (Red is my 4th fave)
Good grades at school
One of the worst things you can do is lie (ONE of the worst. Yes. Not THE WORST, not even close)
You plan ongoing to college/university (Not sure yet)
You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now.
You laugh a lot.
You like to follow trends.
You love to swim (It's alright)
Water polo is awesome
Pink is one of your favorite colors (3rd)
Black is morbid & depressing(At times it just is)
You’re an optimist. (Sometimes, more of that than a pessimist)
You’re completely straight edged.
You’re very emotional
Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre
You don’t believe in going steady at a young age.
You’ve made fun of at least one person this week.
You’re depressed to a certain extent.
You love to read.
You appreciate theatre & arts.
Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship. (I don't know...maybe)
Hate is completely unneeded.
Indie is your favourite genre of music.
Every once in awhile you have little anger outbursts.
Lying is sometimes okay
Blue is one of your favorite colors.(1st!!)
Serious is better than funny.
There’s at least one person you hate.
Basketball is a good sport.
Football is amazing.
Black is a cool color.
You’ve lied about something serious.
You’re a very deep person.
You have considered suicide.
You like metal.
They make school seem more important than it is.
You’re scared to grow up. (Very much)
You’ve done drugs in the past month
Anger is one of your primary feelings.
You have trust issues.
Guilty until proven innocent.
I would be going to Ravenclaw or Gryffidor or Hufflepuff. That’s great! If I had to choose then maybe it'd be Ravenclaw
You don't have very many friends.
Often times, teachers forget your name.
You were always picked last for kickball.(Never played it)
You don't like to talk a lot.
You tend to avoid mass social activities
You don't participate in any extracurricular activities.
All you wish for is to move away or get a fresh start.
Your friends have blown you off before.
You sit alone in most of your classes. (We don't have assigned seats, we all sit by each other...we kind of have to)
You have a feeling that once you leave high school or college, nobody is going to remember you.
You hold interest in activities that other people find strange.
People don't find you friendly.
You hold extreme hate towards another high school stereotype.
You eat alone at lunch. (I don't eat lunch at school)
Lets face it: you like to party.
You party every other weekend.
Or every weekend?
You've been going to frat house parties since early high school.
You're the defending beer bong champion.
You know the best hook-ups in the state or world
Everybody who's anybody goes to the same parties you go to.
You've hooked up at parties.
You spend time getting ready for parties.
You've passed out from being too drunk. (I despise alcohol/beer and will never drink)
You've partied all night.
You've sneaked out of the house to party. (That should be "Snuck out")
Actually, your parents really don't care if you party or not.
You're pretty much nocturnal.(I got a bad case of insomnia)
You like to go clubbing.
You and your friends always party hop.
You've crashed a party before.
One way or another, you've wound up naked in front of everybody at a party
You've thrown up from drinking too much.
You've done something that you regret at a party.
You can dance.
You're friends with a lot of people older than you.
You know what sXe and hXc actually mean.
You have an obsession with dinosaurs, robots, or Pokemon.
You idolize Jeffree Starr.
People have called you scene before.
You spend at least an hour getting ready to take pictures of yourself for your myspace.
You have a mirror pic.
You listen to bands that most people have never heard of.
You enjoy going to shows.
You only go to shows for the sake of going to shows, not the music.
Your hair is multicolored.
You accessorize your hair with kiddie barrettes and bows.
Fashion is one of the most important things that define you.
You often mix vintage with modern.
Your myspace picture captions are sad lyrics to sad songs.
All of your friends are scene.
You don't know many of the people on your friends list in person.
You take angled pictures of yourself.
You enjoy photography.
You pop the collar
You won't go near the Goths
You own at least one thing from a designer store. (Does 'Forever 21' count?
You are very clean cut.
You are squeamish. (I'm realizing that as I get older. I'm so squeamish now)
People have called you preppy before.
You never leave the house without putting on cologne/perfume
You have a lot of money. (For someone my age, that is)
You know who LC is.
You watch shows like The OC, The Real World, The Hills, and Laguna Beach.
One favorite store is either Abercrombie & Fitch or American Eagle Outfitters.
You're afraid to set foot into Hot Topic.
You carry a purse wherever you go.
You need to wake up at least an hour before school so you can get ready. (Not for my outfit. I just gotta get up early, shower, get, dressed, and then we take forever driving down there)
You do not leave the house without make up.
You feel really girly when you gush over male actors.
You have played an instrument before.
You still play an instrument.
You are/were in regular Band.
You are/were in Jazz Band.
You are/were in Marching Band.
Most of your friends are in band.
The band room/band hall is your second home.
You enjoy listening to classical music on occasion.
You aspire to be a Drum Major.
You've made out with somebody on a band bus or at a band competition.
You have trouble getting your non-band friends to go near the band room.
Band is your favorite class.
You have been to band camp.
You walk in step with all your friends.
You talk about band constantly.
You know that American Pie has got it all wrong.
You hate rap music. (Mostly)
Marching Season is your favorite time of year.
When you go to football games, you don't really pay attention to the game itself.(I don't go to any at all,I've been to zero)
Your favorite jokes are band jokes.
You know it's not about the bloods and the crips: it's the brass and the woodwinds. (Lame)
You have seen a school play.
You have seen a Broadway musical.
You like to act.
You have participated in a school play.
You have participated in a play outside of school.
You have gone to the Thespian Conference
You get pissed off when people make that thespian, did you say lesbian joke?
You have done tech.
You know that you cannot touch anybody else's props.
You have played in the pit orchestra for a musical.
You have been to a cast party.
You are in a thespian troupe.
You often sing show tunes at the top of your lungs.
You know who Idina Menzel and Johnathan Larson are.
At one point in your life, you were obsessed. (With?...With what?! Being Thespian?! What the fuck is that?)
You do not have a personal bubble.
You actually understand Shakespeare.
You know how to put on stage make up.
You have been a lead.
You met a lot of your better friends through theatre.
Total: 1 (Weird. I've never heard of Thespian)
You participate in a lot of extracurricular activities.
You have a part-time job.
You have straight A's.
You are in mostly honors/IB/AP classes.
You do not procrastinate.
You have scored a 5 on an AP test.
You do not have very much down time.
You are very organized.
You always have a thousand things going on at once.
You are in a relationship.
You aspire to get into an Ivy League School.
In your extracurriculars, you hold leadership positions.
You are/were on Student Council.
You are/were the class president.
You are/were a class officer.
You are/were the Salutatorian for your class.
You are/were the Valedictorian for your class.
People have told you that you didn't have a life.(That's what happens when you're in a class with some complete bitches)
You are getting/have already received the IB Diploma.
You cry hysterically when you get anything lower than an B on anything.
Your grades are slipping.
You always wait until the last minute to do big projects.
You do a lot of things half-asked.
You are an overall procrastinator.
You like to sleep.(Who doesn't?!)
It takes you ages to turn your job applications in.
You are often late to school/work.
You don't turn in a lot of your work.
You spend the majority of your time watching TV, on the computer or going on facebook/dA when you could be doing something more productive.
You sleep in past noon on the weekends and during the summer.(I try not to, but it just happens sometimes)
You do not get out of your pajamas unless you have to leave the house.
You could walk, but you'll just drive.
You have fallen asleep during class before.(I have insomnia, so that happens)
Friends have called you lazy.
Life is hard when you lose the remote & you have to walk a million miles over to the TV and change the channel.
When you hang out with your friends, the majority of your time is spent playing video games or doing something where neither of you have to stand up.
You have eaten an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting.
You have sat through an entire running marathon of a show before.
Your wardrobe consists of mostly black things.
When you have the money, you shop at Hot Topic.
You think tattoos are hot.
You think odd piercings are hot.
You don't get along with your parents.
You have/want to dyed/dye your hair an exotic color
You've styled your hair in liberty spikes.
Sometimes you ponder the meaning of life and death. (More than I want to)
You like to write dark poetry.
You are into/interested in S&M.
You have a pair of oversized black pants.
At one point in your life, you liked Foamy, Happy Bunny, Emily the Strange, and the Happy Tree Friends.
You listen to grunge.
You have a messenger bag with buttons up and down the straps.
You smoke cigarettes.
You will only date other Goths.
You don't really care what people think about you.
Overly happy people scare you.
You like black makeup & nail polish best.
You actually study for tests and quizzes.
You have straight A's.
You haven't had any luck with the opposite sex.(I'm shy and a majority of my male classmates are ugly/obnoxious)
You are into WoW, Magic Cards, and Halo.
You over-analyze jokes to the point where they aren't funny anymore.
Your mom buys your clothes for you.(I'm only 14yrs old,I have no income and I usually can't get rides anywhere) (Aw cute! I'm 18 now)
You actually answer the questions in class. (50/50)
You sit front row center in all of your classes to get the best learning experience.
You miss school during the summer.
You wear your pants at your waist. (Sometimes I have to pull them up a bit higher and wear a belt because my pants may be a little too large)
You prefer sweatpants to jeans.
You have a pocket protector in your shirt with pens and a calculator in it.
You let cute boys/girls take advantage of you & copy your homework in hopes of getting noticed. (Hell no. They can work like me)
You've noticed some of the spelling and grammar mistakes in this survey.
People always cheat off you during tests.
Your parents pack your lunch for you every day.
You wear/should be wearing glasses.
Garage Band Junkie
You play the guitar.
You have been in a garage band before.
You're still in a garage band.
You think your band is going to make it big someday.
You play shows almost weekly.
You play the drum set.
You sing vocals for a band.
You write your own lyrics.
You spend hundreds on amps and microphones.
Your band has a myspace page.
You have been in multiple garage bands.
You have changed the name of your band at least twice.
You have participated in a battle of the bands
Your band has been signed.
You have taken guitar classes at school.
You have played at the same venue multiple times.
You would rather make it big than have to go to college.
You have musical talent.
You have groupies.
You've made t-shirts and other apparel for your band.
You actually are black. (Now looking back through this. This seems incredibly racist, is it? I mean, what the FUCK?! "Oh, you're black? You know you're automatically a little bit more gangsta than the other fuckers here!")
You know who the bloods and the crips are.
You wear doo-rags.
You actually grew up in the ghetto.
You can freestyle.
You drive down the street blaring your music
Your ride is pimped out with stereo boosts.
You can break dance.
You say nigga a lot.
You talk too fast for people to understand you.
You are pretty chill with life.
You wear your jeans oversized and below your *.
Old school rap is the best.
You know that Tupac will never die. (At this rate I don't think he will)
You wear bling
You have/want a custom grill.
You have custom rims on your tires.
You are actually in a gang.
You are always big pimpin
You often have trouble convincing people that you aren't emo.
You comb your hair over one of your eyes.
You flip your hair often.
You have dark-rimmed glasses. (They're my prescription glasses)
You have hurt your self on purpose.
If you're a boy, people often complain about your pants being too tight.
You don't really smile too often.(It's called having an Idle face)
You blog often.
You never smile in pictures.
You listen to Thursday and/or Sunny Day Real Estate.
You're too much of a * to be a goth.
You own a lot of band t-shirts.
You go to a lot of shows.
You only go for emo/scene boys and girls.
It doesn't take very much to make you cry.(I'm sensitive but not as much as I was as a kid.)
You have played all the Emo Games
You have worn black eyeliner before.
You own a bandana in which you wear in your hair.
You have dark hair.(Its dark brown,so dark it looks black. I'm serious)
You love the emo song.
You say stuff like "I feel like my hearts being ripped out" and all that.
You own a skateboard.
You have been skateboarding since you were in grade school.
You have gotten many injuries from skateboarding.
You know that World Industries and Element aren't just clothing lines.
You have vandalized public property.
You have TPed/egged somebody's house before.
You have been yelled at for loittering.
You have gotten in trouble with the cops.
You listen to punk rock.
Chicks on skateboards are hot.
You stick it to the man
You own skater shoes.
You watch MTV2, not MTV.
You enjoy crude humor.
Screw school, lets do crazy stuff. (I'm getting to that state of mind...let's not do any crazy shit like weird/dangerous stunts or whatever)
You know that there are other pro skaters out there besides Tony Hawk.
You pretty much live at the skate park.
Hygene does not concern you.
Skater boys are attractive.(I probably should change this one. Just because they're a skater, doesn't make them atrractive. I've seen some uggos)
Most people are scared of your music
A lot of the bands you like have violent names/titles/lyrics
You hate emo kids
You have gotten kicked out of a public place multiple times before
Slipknot isn't really metal
You appreciate really good guitarists of any genre
You hate pop and rap.
You spend all your money on music-related stuff
Scene kids are fun to laugh at.
You will become friends with anyone if they like the same bands
You curse a lot.
You can name at least five sub genres of metal
You wore black converses before they became emo
At least one of your favorite bands thinks they're vikings
You also like classic rock, such as led zeppelin and pink floyd.
You have yelled at someone for their taste in music.
So, I'm pretty much an overachieving, emo, nerdy, slacker.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.(Especially when I'm with my mom shopping for school clothes)
Sad movies suck.(And it doesn't help that every (And I mean EVERY) movie that exists has a super sad part)
You own/owned an X-Box.
Played with Hot wheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/owned a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.(Yeah I think that 7 should be a limit)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.(It's blue!!)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on (sometimes, almost never)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chap stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink. (Sometimes yeah)
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport. (Might as well be, you certainly can't be out of shape and do all of that stuff)
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (They're starting to show up)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are/were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.(Its not that I particularly like it, I just like to smell good)
You love the movies. (What the fuck?... What MOVIES?! "I wanna see the big picture shows!")
Used to play with dolls as little kid.(I loved my Bratz dolls)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
TOTAL = 8
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.( Its like 60-40 on that)
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality. (I am almost always anxious)
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer. (I'm alright)
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations. ( I think I'm far too anxious and nervous to stay clam under stress)
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules. (Only sometimes)
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them. (I THINK first)
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person. (Like half n' half)
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.