Hey guys! Goode High School for Exceptional Children was nominated for
Lightning-at-221b's fanfiction awards! If you guys could go take a minute vote real quick for me and all of your other favorite authors, I'm sure we would ALL appreciate it! It's fun and exciting and I hope you guys check it out!
Hello wonderful readers! Welcome to my profile! I advise you to check out whatever weird poll I have up there before making your decent further into my mysterious profile...
HEY HEY HEY!!!! I have a tumblr for my stories! It's super fun and I hope you'll check it out! I like to post pictures, answer questions, tell when I will update, post relevant (or irrelevant) stuff, and maybe give a few sneak peeks!
Well, a little bit about me, I am a girl. I get asked that questions a lot. I live on a wonderful farm with ponies and fainting goats and chickens and a whole bunch of other weird stuff. In my free time (which I don't have a lot of) you can find me sleeping, scrolling through tumblr, writing, or playing volleyball.
For more info about me you can read Goode High School For Exceptional Children!
I have generous amount of stories for you to choose from, so once your done reading this crazy profile I advise you to check them out! We've got one-shots, full stories, mysteries, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, and even a Hunger Games! But some of them do kinda suck because my writing has gotten better over time, but I've tried and am trying to fix those up a bit!
If you find a story you really like please alert and favorite and REVIEW! I am an author that ADORES feedback! And please come back and read some of my other stories also!
Thank you for bothering to read this far and I promise you the rest of my profile will not be as excruciatingly boring as this part! Enjoy!
Annoying things to do on an elevator: Very funny!!
Raise your hand if you've done any of these things. If so, I'm very proud of you!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
and strain to yank the doors open, then
act as if you're embarrassed when they
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
while. Then announce in horror: "You're
one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
for a while, then announce: "I have new
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
with chalk and announce to the other
passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person
in the elevator, tap them on the
shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
give you a shock. Smile, and go back for
16) ASK if you can push the button for
other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
waiting for your friend. After a while,
let the doors close and say "Hi Greg,
How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
reaches to help pick it up, then scream:
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
and review emergency procedures and
exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
Funny quotes people say:
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Your laughing now because your older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is filled.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
One day we will look back at this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
The toothfairy teaches kids it's okay to sell body parts.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Your year book picture still haunts me.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is GOING somewhere.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
You're a speacial kind of stupid, aren't you?
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh,he just took a wrong turn,got lost,and is to stubborn to ask directions.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Jogging is a slow sprinting, Coach!
If a synchronized swimmer drowns, does that mean they all have to?
I have CDO. It's like OCD but all of the letters are in alphabetical order...like they should be.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Jesus saves. Passes to Moses, he shoots, he scores!!
Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I laugh.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, that was fun!"
They never suspect the short one.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was.
I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S...tell your friends.
Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
Procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow.
Tu madre. You just got burnt in spanish.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
It's okay pluto. I'm not a planet either.
Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Wanna hear a joke? ...miley cyrus.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicatd. Haven't they met themselves?
Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls.
At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
Making us all wish we were blind:Speedo.
Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
I ROCK! Guitar hero told me.
There are two things that are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
I have animal magnetism-- when I go outside, squirrels stick to my sleeves.
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Hell is full of musical amateurs
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
-sticks hand in electric box- CHIDORI!!
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
God must love stupid people...he made so many
You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
PMS: Every woman's legal right to be a bitch.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
I have a dream and in it, something eats you.
Everyone is beautiful on the inside. If you think bones and guts are beautiful.
Its always funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hysterical
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
I ran into my ex today. Then I put it in reverse and hit him again.
By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
Hi! I'm human. What're you?
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
Life is like a circle. No wonder I'm so dizzy.
Yeah I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet
Boys break our hearts, so why don't we break their necks?
When they laugh, we'll laugh along too. Because we know better. We know.
I wanted to send you something SEXY... but the mail man told me to get out of the mail box...
I'm NOT SHORT!! ... I'm fun sized!
Patience is what parents have when there are witnesses!
When you call us BITCHES we just look at each other and crack up, because we knew that WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU DID!
Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars and thought to myself, WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEILING!?
Am I pissing you off-fa-fa?
I have the kind of friends where if my house was burning down, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen! (Yeah and they probably start it too..)
RAWR!! That means I love you in dinosaur!
Its not that I'm not a “people person”... its just that I'm not a “stupid people person”.
I will not be a naughty girl. I will not be a naughty girl. I will not be a naughty girl. I will not be a... aww who am I kidding!
Exactly how much fun can I have before I go to hell?
HELL- Where all the fun people end up!
Ne the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh crap she's up!”
They keep saying the right person will come along... I think a truck hit mine!
Only You!... can help me hide the bodies!
I'm smiling cause I'm your sister, I'm laughing cause theres nothing you can do about it!
When I die, I'm going to haunt the HELL out of you people!
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
"Oh? Paper beats rock? Okay, you try defending yourself with paper when I throw a rock at you."
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?"
"Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?"
knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Don't attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot."
"'Let's eat Grandma' or 'Let's eat, Grandma'- Punctuation saves lives."
"A panda eats, shoots, and leaves... Or... A panda eats shoots and leaves." YOU'VE GOTTA' LOVE GRAMMAR!!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Well I have a scar on my knee where I fell off my tricycle when I was in preschool.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? lime green walls, various posters, pictures of my friends and I, and a not-so-secret poster of a shirtless Liam Hemsworth in my closet.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I never shut up. Even in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Indie and alternative with the occasional high school musical soundtrack
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Nope. But I know the day!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? someone to do my homework for me like seriously it's the 21st century we should'd have to be doing this
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I miss being able to go home and take a nap on the couch without fear of my grandmother's demon dog
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? my boobs
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’3. I'm fun sized.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Depends. I don't like being stuck in subways with creepy people.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really, but sometimes I sit in my bed a pysch myself out and hide under my covers but then I mentally slap myself and remember I'm not 5
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Ugh ex boyfriends suck
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I use Bath and Bodyworks stuff for casual stuff and then the cheap Victoria's Secret stuff on special occasions.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Probably either green or blue.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Definitely a European beach, surrounded by pink flowers and white sandy beaches, with romantic music playing in the background.
Psht, yeah right. Probably alone in my room with me proposing to my dog or something.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? hella coffee
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I like sausage and extra cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Easy Mac would be nice
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The cracker kind. But I did once try cook my goldfish with a plastic cup and lamp for my dad's birthday. The plastic melted, and I almost burned the house down. I was an interesting child.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My friend too ka deck of cards and wrote why she loved me on each one and it was the cutest thing ever :):):)
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Nah I have hella standards and too may guy friends
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Nothing really specific. I enjoy sifting through wierd stores and getting a lot of things on sale
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I live on a farm.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Well I have dogs, a rabbit, goats, chickens, horses, and cows right now. I used to have a cat, but we think a bear ate it.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I wouldn't be able to let myself. I gotta watch out for me, and letting myself get hurt isn't something I'm willing to do.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Go straight up to them and just confess; just let it out. I know it takes a lot of courage, but I promise you, it will end a lot better than keeping your mouth shut.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 2. Because its always the second mouse that gets the cheese.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Papa Johns. I feel that says a lot about myself
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Clearing your throat, sniffling, continuous coughing, people who don't like other people because they're different, and narrow-minded people
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? Canada, Italy, France, and Spain
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm very passionate. It sounds like a good thing, but I invest myself emotionally in a lot of things and become a little impulsive some of the time
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I met Shaka Smart, the basketball coach of VCU. If you're a big college baseball fan you know who I'm talking about.
37. FIRST JOB? I cleaned horse stalls for an entire summer. Worst first job EVER.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Oh yes a lot when I was younger
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Sleeping. I mean what else do I do.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I had my K9 teeth taken out. Does that count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Lots of things! By adults it's mostly maturity, but by people my age it's mostly my personality.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Can we not talk about that.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Jensen Ackles
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 3 or 4. Go big or go home.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? HECK YEAH. What else am I going to wish on? UV rays?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pretty much whatever Target has on sale. I'm currently using Herbal Essences.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's pretty neat if I'm not in a rush. If it is, it gives ME a headache.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I chew on my nail sometimes, I hella procrastinate, and whenever someone asks me what I want to do, even if I know what I want to do, I say "I don't care." It's a reflex.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Nothing. I embrace my Cheetah Girls CD 1000%
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I am a social dinosaur! I might scare you on your first day, but then you learn to love me like everyone else :D
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really, just remember to take showers.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I go complain to like, the goat or something.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The volleyball court.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had this stuffed dog that I dragged around everywhere to the point that it's insides started to fall out.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? too many
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Barney made me cry as a child. Hard. With nightmares.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course not. No one does, right?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kindness, huggable, funny, interesting, understanding, a gentleman, tall, loyal, protective, and overall very lovable. I've been very lucky and have dated pretty good-looking guys, but I always try to look past people's appearance.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? TOO MANY but I have to say my favorite is Elizabitch
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Marina and the Diamonds or Zella Day or Panic! at the Disco or Dresses or Halsey
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? SUPERNATURAL SUERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Delete this question.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookie Dough. It's ruining my lovely figure.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Totally. But I have the weirdest toes EVER. The first three are all really long, and then the last two drop dramatically and are SUPER short.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Volleyball weight training. And I thought I was in shape...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Psht, OF COURSE. Who wouldn't? ...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Really fast. My father drives like a taxi cab on steroids.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Why not?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? 1965 by Zella Day
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Chocolate milk. Because everyone is 6 at heart.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? the guy at Papa Johns
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Eyes. And smile.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I have no idea.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Justin Beiber.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? May. All the baby animals start to be born and its not cold anymore!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? What am I, a psychic? Idk
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Strawberry blonde.
86. EYE COLOR? Mostly gray, but they change color with what I wear.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Five Guys Burgers and Fries
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I prefer my meat cooked. Call it a southern thing.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Say Yes to the Dress. Can I get married like now please
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The last day of school. I'm finally free.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I'm instramentally challenged.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Independent.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Let's make out
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR PLAYING THE FIELD? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Spider-Man bandaids.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have my own car.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Alice in Zombieland
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. Don't have time for a boyfriend. Can't find a guy suitable to be a boyfriend. Still living life happy as a clam without one :):):)