These are the facts about me:
Likes: Muisc, dancing, reading, playing games, TV- 'UgunsGrēks' (in english: Fire or Fire Sin) and playing my violin
Dislikes: Girl arguments, dumb people, homework
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Anete
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Aneizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Agent Pink Tiger
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ann Nettie
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Greanone
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Cola
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name): Nnagia *????*
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Anna
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Rex
STORIES THAT I WILL DO OVER TIME:
Detective Scooby Doo and the Cesis Murder Mystery - Scooby Doo and Detective Conan - In Progress
Summary: When on another vacation, the gang meets a group of 3 kids from another country, who happens to be the famous Japanese High School detective – Kudo Shinichi, his childhood friend, Mouri Ran and the countries own detective, Karin Johansson, as they stumble upon a mystery that is taking turns way above norms both sides can imagine. Can Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Ran, Shinichi and Karin solve this before it is too late?
Detective Scooby Doo and the Bloody Mary Tale - Scooby Doo and Detective Conan - To Be Dated
Summary: The gang gets invited to a party in an old castle, but this castle is no average one. Along with their friends, Shinichi, Ran and Karin, they must solve this old mystery or its curse will take them. Can Shinichi, Karin, Scooby, Ran, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred and Velma solve this ? Or will the Bloody Mary take them as her sacrifice?
Detective Scooby Doo and the Seven Missing Detectives - Scooby Doo and Detective Conan - To Be Dated
Summary: A special celebration for mystery or case solvers is happening in the Sun Dawn Estate. The gang meets their old friends, along with some other detectives/mystery solvers. Things go fine, till things start happening the way they did 70 years ago, with the previous detectives/solvers. Will they manage to solve the mystery of the 7 missing detectives or will they follow their fate?
Deadly Heat - To Be Dated
Summary: A horrible line of murders is happening in NY. Castle and Beckett have no idea what to do to catch this guy, till a teen detective offers her help. Can they stop this murderer before he gets them?
Close Call With Death - To Be Dated
Summary: They thought he is gone, but that is not the truth. He is plotting his revenge. When a monster attacks, can Castle protect Beckett? Is there anything between Karin and Castle? Will he save Beckett or Karin? Or will he perish trying to protect them both?
THE LIST OF OC'S FOR MY STORIES:
My OC for Xover - Scooby Doo and Detective Conan:
Name: Karin Johansson
D.O.B.: May 7th, 1995
Family: Matilda Johansson, nee Rosenberg (Mom (Alive)); Richard Johansson (Dad (Alive)); Katherine Johansson (Aunt (Dad's brother's wife)(Alive)); Andrew Johansson (Uncle (Dad's brother)(Dead)); Christopher Johansson (Fraternal Grandfather (Alive)); Emily Johansson (Fraternal Grandmother (Alive)); Maria Rosenberg (Maternal Grandmother (Alive)); Peter Rosenberg (Maternal Grandfather (Dead))
Detective Friends: Kudo Shinichi, Mouri Ran, Hattori Heiji and Tooyama Kazuha
How she looks: Chocolate brown hair, reaching her mid back, with some curl hints, but mostly straight, dark brown eyes, pale skin and
Activities: Goes to Karate and Music School (Plays a guitar)
Any Quote: ''The truth shall be discovered''
Favorite Band: The Veronicas
Any Rides: A red Moped
Stories she appears: Detective Scooby Doo and the Cesis Murder Mystery (Current Story) Detective Scooby Doo and the Bloody Mary Tale; Detective Scooby Doo and the Seven Missing Detectives