Hi, it's nice to finally be here!
Favourite Genre of Music:Rock
Favourite Artists:Avril Lavigne, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, Skillet, Three Days Grace, and Linkin Park
Favourite Cartoons:Danny Phantom,Fairly Odd Parents,Kid vs. Kat,etc.
Friends from this site: ChrisMcSpeed, AK1028, o0dark-assasin0o, freedom rider 20, CashAsh13, icefire8521, coopkat53, petitprincess
If you wish that Nicktoons Unite was a TV show on Nickelodeon, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hope that there will be a Nicktoons Unite! movie, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like Danny Phantom and The Fairly Odd-Parents x-over stories, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think it's Nickelodeon's fault that awesome shows like Danny Phantom were cancelled, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile and add your name to the list: OneDreamADay, Psychic_Ghost,DannySamLover20, SmallvillePhantom14, CashAsh13, toonfangrl
I am emo, but I wear pink.
I am quiet, but I talk a lot.
I have many friends, but I don't know most of them. (like most of you guys)
I am kind, but I'm also violent.
I am mature, but still a kid at heart.
I am NOT a belieber, but I am a phan, a Fairly Odd Freak, and a Nicktoons Nerd. (Fairly Odd Freaks are FOP fans, right?)
I am equally boy and girl. (Proof is farther into this profile)
I am an Indian, but I also believe in Jesus. (Air1 changed me somehow)
I have yet to discover my true potential, but I know I will someday. (right now, it's finding time to get these ideas out of my head and onto this screen)
I am an FFFreak.
This poem is completely mine, so if you wish to copy and paste this into your own profile, change some things to reflest you instead. BTW, FFFreak stands for FanFiction Freak. I don't know what the fans of this site would be called, so I made that.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or MySpace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (as long as I know them), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Danny Phantom, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile. (Fanfics count,right?)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile. (Of course )
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile. (WHY? WHY MUST THE WORLD DO THIS TO ME?)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile. (Go strange people!)
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone their not, copy and paste this into your profile. (If everyone was created different, why are we all trying to act the same?)
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile. (*blinks* yup.)
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile. (Hate it for wasting my life. Love it for fanfictions :D)
Copy and paste this to your profile if you were very, VERY, VERY angry when Danny phantom was cancelled. (RAWR! WHERE IS MY CHAINSAW?!)
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile. (YESH!)
If you have Phantom Phever and you know it, copy and paste this into your profile! (Oh YOU know it :D)
If you support the pairing Danny/Sam, copy and paste this into your profile! DANNY/SAM FOREVER!! :D ("Lucky In Love" made me puke before I found out what was actually going on)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (Just about every boy I ever met.)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile. (Wizard...ghost...citizen of Amity Park...whatever)
If you are obsessed with Danny Phantom, copy this into your profile. (OH MY GOSH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I DO~)
If you think that Danny Phantom is way cuter than Justin Bieber, copy and paste this on your profile. (Phan forever,Belieber never.)
If you are sick of all these copy and paste things and want it to stop, leave this alone and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. (Yeah. What was I thinking?)
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, “You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend never asks for anything to eat or drink. Best friends Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good friend Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. A best friend Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. A best friend loses your junk and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds’ butt that left you.
A good friend would knock on your front door. A best friend will walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
A friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
A friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.
A friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good friend is only through school/college. A best friend is for life.
Fun Danny Phantom Facts (from DPcrazy's profile)
~In Reality Trip, there are 17 Guys in White members waiting for Danny at his house. Two of them are Operitives O and K. The others are all wearing hazard suits.
~In Reality Trip, the order that the gems are pressed is yellow, red, blue (form, life, fantasy).
~Danny has a poster of a rocket in his room named the "Explorer Hartman."
~In The Ultimate Enemy, when Danny's evil future self duplicates and is about to punch Danny, one of the duplicates' symbol is backwards.
~In Masters of All Time, the alternate Jack Fenton is first shown like the regular one, except with the ecto-acne, but the second time he shows up, in Maddies lab, he changes back to the way he looked in college (with the mullet and lab coat).
~In Masters of All Time, the alternate Vlad Masters is first shown wearing a casual outfit, but when he storms the lab, he is back in his black suit.
~When he was in college, Vlad had the same style of shoes as Danny!
~Danny dropped 34 beakers in his first month with ghost powers.
~The first answer to the CATs is "D."
~Danny's home number, cell phone number, and Vlad's number are all 555-1221.
~Danny had freckles when he was little.
~The Specter Speeder has been destroyed 2 times and trashed once.
~Skulker has appeared in 12 episodes.
~724 (as inlocker 724 from Splitting Images) equals 13 if you add up all of the digits.
~Danny hates toast :(
~Danny Phantom first premiered on April 3rd, 2004.
~Doctor's Disorders was the first episode with Danny's symbol in the theme song sequence.
~In Forever Phantom, Danny loses his intangibility power right after getting hit with the ecto-stop-o-power-o-fier, but then phases through the school roof later.
~In Beauty Marked, there's a list of the names and pictures of several background girls. It's on Tucker's PDA and was shown when he was randomly picking girls to ask out.
~In Reign Storm, the cafeteria has a sign announcing, "This Week Ultra-Recyclo-Vegetarian." (Sound familliar? cough-MysteryMeat-cough. Huh, I wonder why the Lunch Lady didn't get angry this time).
~The background character with the green alien sweater has been referred to as both Nathan and Lester.
~In Phantom Planet, when Danny looks in the mirror after removing his ghost powers, he turns away from it and, when he does, mirror Danny has his eyes open while real Danny has his eyes closed.
~In What You Want, the arcade game in the background at the movie house is Crash Nebula.
~In The Ultimate Enemy, the shadow of Dan Phantom only has four fingers, he clearly has five.
~In The Ulitimate Enemy, there is a scene right after Danny loses power, and changes back to human, where he clearly has green eyes and white hair.
~In Bitter Reunions, Danny is trapped in Vlad's cube and he is shown with green eyes when the camera zooms in on them.
~In Mystery Meat, the first time where we see Danny turn into Phantom, Sam and Tuck disappear from right behind Danny, only to reappear on the side of the screen seconds afterward.
~In One of a Kind, there are 24 ghosts that all look the same that come out of the thermos after the Box Ghost.
~In Phantom Planet, Undergrowth is seen twice on the machine
~In Phantom Planet, Danielle is also seen helping make the entire Earth intangible (she's near Danny when they stopped).
~In Phantom Planet, when Danny is surrounded by every ghost in the Ghost Zone, some of them appear in their alternate forms, while others weren't supposed to have existed
Time for the muse guest starring me in 'Time Only Tells'.
Me*runs to Coop* Coop RUN! Kat's coming to get you with a machine gun!
Coop: WHAT? Hide me! *runs looking for a place to hide*
Me*turns to Dark-assasin* Now stop Kat, you can't just let her kill him!
Dark-assasin: Eh maybe later.
Jack: yeah I'm with him aint no way I'm getting in the coop Kat cross fire... Ya know what I will help. KAT WAIT UP I WANNA HELP!
Dark-assasin: Ok now that's not fair.
*Dark-assasin goes and grabs the gun and disassemble's it in record time*
Dark-assasin: your not gonna kill him... At least not with that.
Kat stomps off followed by Jack
*Dark-assasin turnes to me.*
Dark-assasin: Happy? *says smiling*
Me:Yes, thank you.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats (dogs rule)
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Especially boys)
You've played with/against boys on a team. (I don't have a choice)
Shopping is torture (depends, toys or clothes)
Sad movies suck (It's just depresing. And people love those kinds of movies)
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. (I still have my PS2 and DS)
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers (Saturday Morning Cartoons)
You Watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.(Don't even know who or what that is)
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.(I like them all!)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.(again, it depends)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black. (I love to wear black)
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.(I smile a lot less than I should)
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.(The scents usually make me feel sick)
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it(As long as it's on the computer)
Like being the star of everything
If it's a tie, then what does that make me?
50 Ways To Annoy Dan Phantom (Dark Dan)
1. Put his hair out.
2. Shake the Fenton Thermos he's in the same manner you would when making a milkshake--shaken, not stirred.
3. Ask him of he has an evil bug in his butt.
4. Make comments about how much he is like his “cheese-head archenemy”
5. Constantly ask him why it took him so long to get past the ghost shield and into Amity Park.
6. Tell him that you’re his best friend and hug him.
7. Remind him often of how he was so much cuter back when he still had his human half.
8. Tell him that his face is gonna freeze like that if he keeps it up. Oh, too late.
9. Sharpie out his emblem.
10. Laugh when his ghost sense goes off.
11. Grab his forked tongue when it comes out and hang onto it.
12. Any time he walks into a building, hit the fire alarm.
13. Before he can take off, grab the end of his cape so he falls down.
14. Imitate his seriously awesome fork tongue hisssssssssss
15. Admonish him for being so stupid as to not notice a gigantic purple football floating in the middle of the Ghost Zone.
16. Give him breath mints. He obviously needs them.
17. Take a fire extinguisher to his head then treat him for third degree burns.
18. SHAVE THE MULLET!
19. Ask him if he can cut apples with his ears.
20. Get him to open juice cartons with his teeth.
21. Force him to sing at your Christmas karaoke party.
22. Set the Boooomerang to his energy signature.
23. Chant his name every time you see him. When he finally asks why, say it’s because it makes Ember's hair bigger, so why not yours?
24. Remind him of Tucker's horrid singing by having Tucker sing "Strange Fire" for him.
25. Jerry Springer special: "I had my human half removed!"
26. Tell him a billion times a day that he got beaten by his “weaker” self
27. Accuse him of being a rip off of Danny
28. Tell him that the emblem looks stupid on him.
29. Make him relive his childhood by forcing him to watch Danny Phantom episodes over and over.
30. Make (evil) Dan and (good) Danny dolls, then have Danny beat the crud out of the Dan doll.
31. Every time he does or says something, ask him "Why?" and "How does that make you feel?"
32. Constantly poke him in the back to see if he'll "hole" your arm through.
33. Tell Valerie where he lives.
34. Mock his teeny little goatee.
35. Roast marshmallows over his head. And maybe hot dogs if you can stay near him long enough.
36. Ask him where he gets the asbestos scrunchies for his ponytail.
37. Leave Valerie a message (in Dan's voice) asking her out on a date.
38. Sneak up behind him and scream like a fangirl: right in his pointy ears!
39. Record something like "I am a ghost, fear me" or "I am evil, hear me roar" and play it every time he starts to speak.
40. Call him at very late, random times in the night to ask very complicated questions.
41. Tape a neon sign to his head that reads: EVIL!
42. Get him a cat.
43. Place a sign near where he lives that reads: “Beware of evil ghost”
44. Ask what he did to the poor snake whose tongue he ripped off.
45. Bring in Edna Mode. "NO CAPES!!"
46. File off his fangs when he isn't paying attention. He'll be talking with a lisp for a good while.
47. Tell him he needs to see a chiropractor about his neck
48. Tickle him.
49. Wash his suit with red clothes.
50. When he walks in a room full of people shout: "Oh my gosh it’s Dan Phantom! We’re all gonna die!" and get everyone screaming before shouting "Oh wait, he got beaten by a 14 year old boy!" Then have everyone laugh at him.
52 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
2. Constantly perform ancient rituals in his library and when he asks what's going on, you tell him that you were trying to get rid of "Evil spirits" and giving him a reproving glare.
3. Hide cardboard cut-outs of Danny in his closet.
4. Randomly sign him up for boy scouts.
5. Criticize him for his vampire fangs
6. Walk around in a sheet and scream "OOOOoooo!"
7. Constantly give him new cosmetics to get ride of his "blue complexion"
8. Call him “the Vladstier” or "V man".
9. Make his cell phone ring tone The DP theme
10. Every time he switches to ghost mode, scream out "Oh are you gonna go ghost? Oh say it! Go ghost!!"
11. Remind him to get a cat.
12. Ask him why he doesn't have a theme song.
13. Because he doesn't have a theme song, you write your own, and they are entitled "This is the Dawning of the Age of Plasmius," "Twinkle, Twinkle little Vlad," and "Vlad Will Survive"
14. Poke him in the stomach... HARD. When he asks you you're reason for doing this, you tell him that you were trying to make him “go ghost”.
15. Beg him to take you to Disney World so you can meet Mickey Mouse.
16. Get Edna Mode to come in and criticize him about his cape, and then have her redesign a costume for him.
17. Tell him he needs a "really keen emblem just like Danny Phantom's." Force him to wear one that says "VP"
18. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play hide and seek.
19. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play Marco Polo.
20. Bug him about his evil plots. To no end. (Particularly the one involving the Fright Knight, the Crown of Fire, and the Fenton Ecto-Suit...)
21. Find out when his birthday is and anonymously send him a cat. Make sure he never finds out it was you.
22. Rub it in that Danny is the future ruler.
23. Force him to go ghost and give you a piggy back ride or you'll shove him in your thermos.
24. Put a ghost alarm in his house so whenever he walks in a really loud annoying alarm comes on.
25. Go in his house and wander around the halls and when he asks what you’re doing say “going ghost!” and then pretend to fly away.
26. Completely make over his green and gold Packers color scheme.
27. Rent a room in his castle to the Box Ghost. Rent another room to Klemper.
28. Claim You bought the Green Bay Packers. Say you wore the city down to make them sell.
29. Constantly ask him why he shoots pink beams.
30. Get Sam and Tucker to follow him around the castle and "bother" him, Potter Puppet Pals style.
31. Hire the same idiots Vlad hired in Million Dollar Ghost and anonymously put a bounty on his head.
32. Record an answering machine message on his answering machine saying:
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!” or: b) "Hello, you've reached Vlad Plasmius. He is not here right now, because he is currently occupied curling his ghostly hair and searching for his lost blankie. Leave a message after the beep!"
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
34. Call him a "seriously crazed-up fruit loop"
35. Ask him to help you with the scrapbook your making that depicts all of his greatest failures.
36. Give him a battle cry and bug him constantly until he says it, then squeal.
37. Put his costume in the washer along with the brightest red sock with the cheapest dye job you can find. Blame it on Youngblood when he finds out.
38. Doodle on his Ray Nitschke football.
39. Steal Danny's Thermos, and use it as a Time-out device.
40. Make his castle a pretty pink princess one.
41. Cut off his ponytail.
42. Replace his cape with a bed sheet that has:
a)Hello Kitty b)Disney Princesses c)The Mickey Mouse Head d)The Nick Logo (The one at the bottom right of the screen) e)Danny's Face f)Cheese
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
44. Ask him a dumb question like this... "In The Ultimate Enemy, when you told Danny some things are better left unsaid and we see that the Evil Danny kills Danny Fenton...is that considered a murder or suicide?"
45. Suck him into the Fenton Thermos and continually bang it against a hard, concrete wall.
46. Put your finger in his face and say, "I’m...not...touching you! I’m...not...touching you!"
47. Put jack's face ALL OVER his house on EVERYTHING, even on his football stuff.
48. Follow him around ask every other second: "Where ya going?"
49.Whenever he goes ghost get in a really stupid costume and drag him door to door Trick-or-Treating.
50. “Borrow” his cape and jump around acting like The Superhero Danny Phantom counter part.
51. Walk around his mansion, and when ever you see him, a ghost, and or a(n) security camera, fling your hands above your head, screaming ontop of your lungs "I'M GOIN GHOST" then point at him call him a fruitloop and runaway.
52. Walk around his mansion singing very loudly and badly,
a.) Californa Girls by Katy Perry
c.) The Danny Phantom Theme Song
BONUS! 53. Suck him up in the Fenton thermos then scream into it, "LET DANNY GO!!!!" and start shaking it really hard, and keep screaming "LET DANNY GO!!!!" over and over.