It's a giant,mushroom!Maybe it's friendly!Friendly mushroom!Mushy friend"!-Sokka on cactus juice.
(I just love that quote. XD)
I am 5_ light years old, and I usually spend my time fighting Nighlok on the planet Tamaran.Try stalking me now.
I'm EatYourKimChi, formally ParkBomFan.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever Im at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesnt get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remembe Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember PJO
wherever I may go
2NE1 fan, aka Blackjack. Big Bang fan, aka VIP. (And no, not the TV show.) One Direction fan, Directioner. Wonder Girls fan, Wonderful. Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, Avatard. I'm part of many fandoms.
Beware: I have a tendency to talk to myself, break into song and walk into walls.
I'm a Ravenclaw! But Pottermore put me in Gryffindor ._. According to my friend, I laugh when I get hurt. 99% true.
Random fact: Did you know that the first man to survive going down Niagra Falls in a barrel died due to slipping on a banana?
In Remembrance to Dobby
Who was more free and full of love
than any elf, and most humans
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
My Wall of Random Facts!
1. Bubble gum is usually pink because the inventor only had pink food coloring when he made it.
2. Hitler did so bad in school, instead of showing his dad his report card he used it as toilet paper.
3. Whenever someone would ask Albert Einstein for his autograph, he would charge them either $1 for a regular autograph or $5 for signing some memorabilia.
4. There is an insect called tardigrades, but are more commonly known as moss piglets or waterbears. They are small water-dwelling animals with eight legs and their name means “slow walker.” The most interesting thing about them though- they can live in environments that would kill nearly any other animal. One of the environments they can survive in is space.
5. September 16th is the most popular birthday in America.Also, based on Harvard research on birth records, December 25th is the least common birthday!
6. A pineapple is neither an apple or a pine (Even though most knew that already.I mean, it's pretty obvious). In fact, it's a berry!
7. Oprah is perhaps the most iconic talk show host of all time, but did you know Oprah isn’t her real name? She was born “Orpah,” by her aunt, and only changed her name after she decided Oprah would be easier to pronounce.
8. Celebrity name changes are very fact, Akon was actually named, “Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam,” by his parents when they came over from Senegal. I guess it made some sense for him to change it.
9. The name Sahara comes from Arabic, and it translates to “desert.” This means when we say Sahara Desert, we’re really just repeating ourselves.
10. Most white cats that have blue eyes are deaf, and if they have one blue eye, they are most likely deaf in the same ear.
11. Apollo 15's crew installed the first piece of art on the moon without NASA's knowledge.The crew had smuggled a beautiful tin plaque onto the ship without NASA’s knowledge.The plaque listed all the astronauts and cosmonauts that had lost their lives in furthering space exploration. They had a brief ceremony when they left the plaque and a small statue on the moon. That must be a record for longest 'art smuggling' distance ever.
12. Many Simpson's characters were named after streets in Portland, Oregon.
13. On February 4, 2008 NASA beamed “Across the Universe” into deep space. It was the 50th anniversary of NASA’s founding and the 40th anniversary of the day The Beatles recorded the song. So the first Earth song aliens will hear is "Across the Universe" by The Beatles. Maybe when they'll hear it they will try to send some aliens that look more like ET than Xenomorphs. We can only hope.
"ºø„ House of Anubis „øº"
„øº" ROCKS!!! "ºø„