Fav. food: Spaghetti
Fav. movie: Prometheus
Fav. cartoon: Transformers: Prime
Fav. colors: blue, black, white, purple, silver
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
\l H l/
l\ .M. /l
\l H l/
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you are often threatened that a wrench will be thrown at your head by a robot medic (Ratchet!) if you don't do your homework, paste this onto your profile.
If you are often used as a moving target by a trigger-happy, cannon-toting mech, (Ironhide!), paste this onto your profile.
Kup: Don't make hostile! I will use the universal greeting.
Hot Rod: Universal greeting?
Kup: Watch, I'll have them eating out of my hand. Bah weep grannah weep nini bong!
Hot Rod*whispers to Kup: Bah weep grannah weep nini bong?
Sharkticons: Bah weep grannah weep nini bong
Kup: See? The universal greeting works every time
-Kup and Hot Rod; Transformers: the Movie; 1986
Dinobots knock down the door to the Quintessons Chamber*
Slag: Excuse me!
-Slag; Transformers: the Movie; 1986
Optimus: So, where do we 'hang' this out?
Sari: You don't hang it out! You sleep in it! Only the first rule of a slumber party is...you don't sleep
Bulkhead: This Earth stuff is hard
-Transformers: Animated; Season 1 Episode 2
Bumblebee: Attention, Barnacle Monster! Come out with your hands above your...well, you don't have a head...but you get the idea
Prowl: Do you mind?
Bumblebee: What? Just trying to break the tension
-Transformers: Animated; Nature Calls
Ratchet(after running into the power lines): Whoa! That was tingly! Whoa... You gotta try that!
Ironhide(sarcastic): Yeah that looks like fun
Frenzy(after having his head cut in half): Oh, shit!
Lennox: I need a credit card! Epps! Where's your wallet?!
Lennox: Which pocket?!
Epps: My back pocket!!
Lennox: You got 10 back pockets!! *feeling all of Epps' back pockets*
Epps: LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!
Optimus Prime: You picked the wrong planet! Give me your FACE!
-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Agent Fowler: Hey, you! you're out of uniform! Put on some pants!*faints*
Ratchet: That... may be a challenge.
-Transformers: Prime; Darkness Rising Part 5
Ratchet: Bulkhead! I needed that!
-Ratchet on a number of occasions
Jeff: the drive from the valley?
Peanut: Was bad as hell!
Peanut: Sucked like hell!
Peanut: Angry as hell!
Jeff: And you?
Peanut: Were scared as hell!
Jeff: Parking here?
Peanut: Sucked more like hell!
Peanut: We're in hell!
-Arguing With Myself
Grey fox: you're a small fox with a red underbelly, gray on top, a black tip tail and some silver on your body. you're one of the only foxes that climbs. good for you! you love to live in canadian type environments.
Conjuration: You would master the art of Conjuration! Conjuration isn't a very common talent in magic. You conjure companions to your side, such as zombies, animals, ghosts, dragons, trees, or even other people. You use your talent to aid you in battle, or if your bored and have no one to talk to! Conjuration magic is helpful, guiding, and trustworthy. Conjuration's colors would be lavender, sapphire, dark green, or any odd color.
Ghost: Purposeful and unsatisfied. You were slain without finishing whatever work you felt you had in life, and now wander, trying to finish that great purpose you had.
You Are An Alicorn!!!!: Like Princesses Celestia,Luna,and Cadance! But remember, there is always the exception to every rule
OTTER-HEALING: You are an otter. Otter people are kind, friendly, gentle and cheerful. People come to you for help if they are hurt. You are usually the doctor of the village. The powers of the three stages for otter are; 1st- Healing lesser wounds 2nd- Power becomes stronger and you can tell if someone is ill by looking at them 3rd- You can preform complex surgeries with little fear of a fatality. Extras- Otters play important roles during war so must also be strong, but they are already :)
Spirit of Darkness: You are shy & emotional. You tend to be a loner sometimes, though you really cared with others, its just every time you tried to help it is always misunderstood. You become vengeful, scary & evil whenever you get angry. You always want to have revenge not only for yourself but your loved ones when they were hurt. But never fear, Spirit of Darkness is one of the most powerful among the forces!
Haunter: You're the trick of the treat! Loves to make people scream and run! Even...maybe...chase and ATTACK them!! Whatever you're doing you are having a good time.
Carnivour!: You are a Carnivour just like a T-Rex! Carnivours were massive meat eating giants! They had long razor sharp fangs, claw like feet and powerful jaws which they used to hunt prey! Sometimes smaller Carnivours worked in groups to bring down larger prey using cunning ad stealth! Just like a Carnivour you are deadly and cunning!
You are a Snow Leopard!: You live in the mountain ranges of Asia and are rarely seen. Your eyes are a beautiful gray similar to your thick warm coat.
Russet Hawk-owl: Congratulations! You're the Russet Hawk-owl! The Russet Hawk-owl's scientific name is Ninox odiosa. This owl lives in Great Britain and Ireland and is sometimes called the New Britain Boobook.
Loki: You got Loki! AKA Thor's little brother, who may be more popular than he! Loki is definitely the handsomest Marvel bad guy. He's very suave and enticing. Only problem is that he's trying to take over the world.
You rank Beta!: You don't neccissarry have the perfect attitude to being a leader, but your better than an Omega, you don't like giving out your secret, you can hold it better than most. You like to kill animals like herbivores, but you feel much sympathy for omnivores and carnivores.
Wolf: You are a dark grey wolf with tan markings and ember eyes. You are loyal and love having a family! You cherish spending time with friends and family. You love to help out with little kids and you will protect anything that you veiw as yours.
Earth Dragon: Also known as the Forest Dragon. Some have been known to call it the Spirit of Life. You are relaxed and you tend to go through the motions. You enjoy the company of others, but you don't talk much. You are often content and find joy in the small things.