Just In
bordeaux cookies PM
My Stories 32
1k+Hidden in the Shadows » Annabeth Chase is a no one, spending her time studying, hiding from others, and burying herself deep into her past. To top it all off, this anti-social loner has the biggest crush on Percy Jackson—the most popular guy in school. Travel through the pain of high school with Annabeth as she watches her beloved one, hidden in the shadows. Percabeth ;)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 18, words: 30k+, favs: 1k+, follows: 1k+, updated: 4/23/2014 published: 3/2/2013, Annabeth C., Percy J.
26 Soldier "I'm just teasing around," replied Luke, offering Percy a grin. "In fact, I need another strong, valiant man to help protect Princess Annabeth, after all." A smile grew on Percy's face, and he glanced around the room modestly. Annabeth beamed, in spite of her dislike towards being called a princess. "Well, if no one else volunteers, I guess I can help..." [For Blondie B. Happy]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Friendship & Romance, words: 12k+, favs: 123, follows: 45, 4/1/2014, [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Luke C.
57 The Girl with the Fishtail Braid It was a fishtail braid. That was the name of the braid the girl was wearing. Ever since he first saw her, he couldn't take his mind off of her. He was engrossed with her – she was all he thought about for the past twenty four hours. And he couldn't figure out the reason behind his strange fascination. [For peanut-butter-mouse]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Romance, words: 3k+, favs: 242, follows: 61, 2/25/2014, [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
10 something meaningful Calypso smiles, although no one can see her, for she had come upon something truly meaningful. She, and only she, is the one who controls Calypso Ogygia. And if she can make herself feel one way, then she most certainly can try to make herself feel the opposite. Today would be the last day she mopes over Percy Jackson. [For Zero]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 16, follows: 10, 2/17/2014, Calypso, Percy J.
9 I Dreamed a Dream On the nights when she lied, crying, on her son's bed, the memories came running back to her in a blur. They overwhelmed her with that familiar sensation of love, and for a moment, a spark of hope was lit, and she hoped that he would come back to her, back to their family. But he had duties to fulfill, and reality came crashing down on her: her happiness was not infinite. [Sally].
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Hurt/Comfort & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 16, follows: 7, 1/12/2014, Sally J.
10 bursts of happiness how eight different characters, all in unfortunate situations, manage to find their bursts of happiness in this horrid world we call earth. [feat. Rachel, Tyson, Calypso, Leo, Reyna, Nico, and Percabeth]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 36, follows: 13, 12/26/2013
5 reminiscing over younger days A tear falls from her eye, and Paul comes up behind her, turning her around to face him. Sally smiles sadly up at him, holding him close to her, and she reminisces over younger days. Her neck cradles his face, his warm breaths of air filling her with life and love and happiness, as he softly hums along with the current song on the radio. "Baby it's cold outside…" [For Natalie]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Family & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 20, follows: 10, 12/25/2013, [Annabeth C., Percy J.] [Sally J., Paul B.]
19 stringy lights and annoying neighbors He was her age and could easily set up her decorative lights, but she refused to ask for help. After all, he was only an imbecile. She had seen him leave, his face and clothes charred or the tips of his hair singed. He was undoubtedly a womanizer...and she hated than men who used women only to leave them. december 2013 one-shot challenge: monsters in the closet c:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K, English, Friendship & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 45, follows: 11, 12/4/2013, Calypso, Leo V.
96Identities » Life is made up of secrets and lies, hers no different. The only thing is her case is a bit more... extreme. Each week, she has a new identity, a new alias. Each month, she has a new home. Now, she is on a mission to terminate a millionaire bachelor before time runs out and his father begins an over-seas war. But it's too late, because she has already fallen. For him, nonetheless.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Crime, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 76, follows: 119, updated: 8/31/2013 published: 3/2/2013, Annabeth C., Percy J.
17 More "'We'll be friends forever, won't we, Pooh' asked Piglet. 'Even longer,' Pooh answered." -Winnie the pooh
Maximum Ride, K, English, Romance & Friendship, words: 540, favs: 21, follows: 8, 8/17/2013, Max, Fang
323Smiles » Ever since Ari, Max's little brother, died, a smile's never escaped her lips. Her parents, desperate to get a grin in their daughter, pay people to get her to smile. When Fang and his father become their new housemates, he decides it's his project to make her smile. But will he be the first ever to succeed? FAX. AU. AH.
Maximum Ride, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 10, words: 11k+, favs: 141, follows: 223, updated: 8/10/2013 published: 9/22/2012, Max, Fang
13 Evanesce When he stepped off the Argo II, she knew something had changed. And when another girl appeared beside him, Reyna knew she had something in common with her: they both looked at Jason the same way. But, the girl was radiating and glowing with beauty and passion, and she was not. She had once sparkled too. She had once captivated the soul and attention of him. She had faded away.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 25, follows: 7, 7/19/2013, Jason G., Reyna R.
2k+ Youtube, Metube, and Percytube » It all started with Thalia posting a video of Annabeth on youtube singing one of Percy Jackson's songs - a teen celeb who's out to match that voice to a face. By chance, 'Peter' and Annabeth meet at 230-Fifth. But what'll happen from there? Percabeth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 32, words: 82k+, favs: 1k+, follows: 1k+, updated: 7/6/2013 published: 11/14/2011, Annabeth C., Percy J.
10 Lollipop He promised her that by the time she finishes sucking the lollipop in her mouth, the injections would be over. But if she bites it, she would be no more. And as Jeanne stares at her lap, covered by a dirtied yellow dress, she doesn't know whether she should suck faster to end the tests sooner, or savor the juicy watermelon taste that explodes in her mouth. [Jeanne from FANG].
Maximum Ride, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Angst, words: 400, favs: 4, follows: 4, 6/26/2013
29 Home He would come home, gather her in his arms, and kiss her, tell her he loves and missed her so much. If it was in his power, she would never leave his sight again. But above all, he would love her. He would make up for all the loving he missed over the past three years, and he would continue to love her for the next infinite amount. She was it for life, she was his life. Percabeth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 120, follows: 32, 6/24/2013, Annabeth C., Percy J.
38 Angel "What does it mean?" I ask myself out loud, calling out into the wind, putting my face in my hands. "Yet…" "Yet I knew the Angel would be sent back." I know that voice. My head lifts up out of my hands, to see the face of Percy, who is crouching and smiling at me. "Because an Angel can't protect someone who is already an Angel." Percabeth one-shot ;)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 102, follows: 26, 1/20/2013, Annabeth C., Percy J.
26 Apocalyptic Meetings "We're going to have to stay the night here, aren't we? Christmas Eve… in an airport." Christmas Eve with you. She nods in response, wondering what's on his mind. It was so tempting just to ask, but she held it in, not wanting to make it more awkward. "Yeah, that's a first, eh?" His eyes connect with hers. "It can't possibly be that bad." Especially with you here. FAX ;)
Maximum Ride, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 3k+, favs: 49, follows: 15, 12/28/2012, Max, Fang
42 No Regrets "Use it. As a pillow." That's all he says, before turning to look up at the night sky. I'm sure my cheeks are flared as I think it over. Is it the Abnegation in him, or is it something else? My heart accelerates with every thought, and I hesitantly lay my head down, letting out a breath. "Your heart's picking up," Tobias murmurs softly. "I thought you weren't afraid of heights."
Divergent Trilogy, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 95, follows: 26, 10/14/2012, [Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias]
20 Chasing Pavements Peeta's Weather Forecast: cloudy with thunderstorms. Chance of rain aka a lonely life , 99%. Chance of no rain — or a normal life, 1%. The 'happily ever after life' doesn't even fit there. Because honestly, it's not going to happen. Might as well give up chasing those pavements before you slip. The sun ain't coming out to dry it off. Katniss isn't going to choose me. AU. KxP
Hunger Games, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 39, follows: 18, 9/23/2012, Peeta M., Katniss E.
826 Roses » Fang was a player. Getting girls was as easy as pie. But when he begins to fall for the unthinkable, Maximum, she has a plan up her sleeve to not be part of his broken heart graveyard. She plays him. And doesn't expect to fall herself. FAAAXXXX! AU, AH!
Maximum Ride, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 24, words: 28k+, favs: 287, follows: 252, updated: 9/19/2012 published: 4/19/2012, Max, Fang
32 Page 1 2 Next »
Author: Follow Favorite

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service