Location: America's glasses
Appearance: Hispanic with a ton of curly hair.
Things that I like: Computers, writing, reading, pen, paper, , FanFics, rain, stormy weather, laughing, smiling, acting goofty.
Birthday: August 9
Pets: A dog and three parakeets
Possible future jobs: Software Development
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fan-fiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingies, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile
95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy and paste this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, copy this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you ever read past four in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
1. Being different is okay.
2. Even the little things can help save the world.
3. Red-heads are evil!! (I have to say, I think there could be an exception. My current boyfriend is a red-head, & so far he isn't evil, yet...)
4. Love always makes itself known. Even if it takes you five books and fourteen years of your life to see it, it's there.
5. 6-year-olds do have the ability to take over the world.
6. Duct tape is a handy tool if you have a mimicking 8-year-old. (Now you tell me...)
7. The loss of a vet would be a tragedy.
8. Dressing in dark clothes and never talking does not make you emo; it makes you Fang-like.
9. French is the universal language.
10. Fang-sized is an acceptable form of measurement.
11. Count your blessings.
12. Teen magazines don't help you in life or death situations.
13. Nachos and Mountain Dew are proper mind controlling devices.
14. Fang has the power to sum up your life story in nine words.
15. Even a kick-ass, leader of a merry band of mutants like Max can make mistakes.
16. Never get hooked on Valium. (Ha, ha, funny story. My bestie's brother was PRESCRIBED on Valium! Sadly he wasn't allowed out of the house for the week. But the stories from her were HILARIOUS! )
17. The best breed of dogs are talking Scotties!!
18. If one cannot be corrupted by power or money, there's always Snicker's bars.
19. It is okay to sell your soul for a chocolate-chip cookie.
20. Kids are better than adults.
21. You'll know the Apocalypse is coming when Max is wearing a dress.
22. The best cooks are blind pyros.
23. Submarines are tiny tin cans of doom.
24. Desert rat should always be cooked to well-done.
25. School really is an evil place.
26. Teachers really are out to get you.
27. Remember to flap.
28. Only one bird kid could pull off preppy Top-Siders.
29. GIRLS KICK BOYS' BUTTS!!
30. The order of power: God, Jesus, Chuck Norris, Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Gazzy, Nudge, Total, humans, animals. Brigid, Sam and Lissa don’t make the list.