Hi, I'm Snaps! It's not listed under my stories, but I collaborated with iloverueforever on a Hunger Games fic entitled The Games of Blood and Heartache and an Unwind story called Avenging Unwinding. Oh, and I co-authored the wonderful pieces of fiction on the Unwind archive that are The Smart Guards of Happy Jack, Lamps, Milk, Starkey, and Cam, Seductive Pablo, Hayden and the Cat Tree, and Of Lace and Fanboys with Norberta772.
Hopefully more stories coming soon! Love you guys!
Also, my Tumblr is connorxrisa. Follow me, if you'd like!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Agatha herself knew it. Which you might think would detract-"
-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My badly malfunctioning lamp with the literally gay penguin sticker on it. Seriously, there's two little boy penguins holding hands in a heart. It's so cute!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Breaking Bad two nights ago with my mom.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:51 P.M. (Holla!)
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne... But that's on my computer, so does it count?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A couple hours ago when I came home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Episode 14 of Ouran Highschool Host Club on YouTube.
9. What are you wearing?
Well, if you must know, I’m wearing jeans and a Buffy the Vampire Slayer T-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, I was dreaming. What about? No idea!
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago, at Ouran.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Lots of posters regarding things I obsess over.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Psycho, at a school event.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Enough books to keep me from ever getting bored.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Uh... I want to marry Gillian Anderson?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would end all forms of abuse and cruelty.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George W. Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Maybe Amelia Rose or Risa Willow or Kanaya Paige, if my significant other would let me.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Either Connor Augustus or William Rudy or perhaps Cecil Atticus.
And... 100 MORE!
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Yeah, nope.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I don’t like to admit it, but yes.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Two. I lived in one until I was four, and then we moved to the one we live in now.
4) Favorite candy bar? Twix or Kit-Kat.
5) Favorite shoes? My black Converse high-tops.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Not intentionally.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Absolutely not.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Unfortunately.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind: Striders.
12) Favorite genre of music? Alternative, but I like a lot of different genres.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer
14) What time were you born? 11:50 in the morning.
15) Do you like beer? Can’t drink, so I wouldn’t know.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? I’ve tried, but my friends and I keep failing at it.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Most Likely Ukelele Whore by Jennifer Teeter.
18) Are you sarcastic? No, you think?
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple, black, navy blue, aqua, and silver.
20) How many watches do you own? One, but it’s broken.
21) Summer or winter? AUTUMN!
22) What is your favorite sound? The sound of ocean waves.
23) Favorite color to wear? Black or denim or purple.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite. Pepsi’s gross.
25) What color is your cell phone? Black.
26) Where is your second home? The Georgia coast.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Not that I know of...
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two, but one is broken.
30) How many video games do you own? Like three...
31) What was your first pet? A golden retriever named Dave and a cat named Tyler.
32) Ever had braces? Yup!
33) Do looks matter? They're a plus, but not a necessity.
34) Do you use lip balm? Mm-hm.
35) Name 3 teachers from your Middle School: What kind of a creeper question is that?
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Um... THE INTERNET!
37) Are you too forgiving? Absolutely not. I hold grudges far longer than I should.
38) How many children do you want? Two.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? A Harry Potter T-shirt
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Chocolate-chip pancakes and bacon.
41) Do you own a gun? I wouldn't dream of it.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yeah.
43) When was the last time you cried? Today during playwriting class.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Hung out with my family, probably.
45) Olive Garden? Panera? Panera.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Who hasn't?
47) Have you ever been in a castle? If I have, I don’t remember.
48) Nicknames? Tons.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No...
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Maybe?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I don’t think so.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Do Haruhi and Tamaki count?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? My kitty.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah, I'm pretty content.
57) What sound are you afraid of? The opening music of this dance I did where I had to fall over and pretend to be dead and it was really annoying because I kept skinning my knees and ripping my tights and it was really terrifying and painful and... I’m rambling.
58) Does anyone like you? Romantically? Perhaps. I'm not actually sure.
59) What year were you born? Why would I say?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Why is this quiz so stalker-y?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No...
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself? Sometimes.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My mother.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? EYES.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Why would I have?
68) Do you own a webcam? On my laptop.
69) Have you ever stripped? Wha...?
70) Ever broken a bone? No.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Never.
73) Pringles or Lays? Neither. Kettle chips!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think I have, though I certainly didn’t mean to.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither.
77) Did you like your middle school guidance counselor? No, she was kind of mean.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yep. But that's actually pretty inaccurate, so I don't pay much attention.
80) Do you own a car? Nope!
81) Can you cook? Uh, I can bake.
82) 3 things that annoy you: What doesn't, really?
83) Do you text message often? Yup!
84) Money or love? Love.
85) Do you have any scars? Yes.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Honestly? Some queso.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? I love them while I’m watching them, but I hate them (and myself) afterwards.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, absolutely.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Hell yes.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Never seen one!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? WHO DOESN'T?!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My dad.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My parents.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? The good boys of Ouran!
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? That would be the girl I like, whom I met at camp.
99) Who was the last person that messaged you? A lovely reviewer.
100) Who was the last person that called you? Once again, my mom.