manga, anime, drawing, writing, YAOI, meeting new people(online of course. I'm very shy in person -.-")
Dislike: mean people, hypocrite's, spinach(seriously how can anyone eat that?), and people who treat others badly because of what they like.
Favorite Anime/Manga: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Junjo Romantica, Karin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Boku no Pico and a lot more.
Gender: I am complete and utterly 100% female
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Also if anyone ever wants to just randomly chat about something feel free to PM me :) I love talking to people. And if you just so happen to want to talk about yaoi then great, cause I can talk about it for hours. If its a pairing I haven't heard of, tell me about it, I may get into that pairing also.
The must-knows in the hentai/yaoi/yuri world:
1. Yaoi is a guy on guy.
2. Yuri is a girl on girl.
3. Hentai is your normal pairing.
4. Seme is 'top' and Uke is 'bottom'.
5. Just because you read it doesn't mean your gay/lesbian. (No offense!!!)
6. Doujinshi is done by professional artists, and they can be yaoi, yuri, or hentai!
7. They are almost impossible to find to read for free! (Believe me, I've looked!)
8. If you already know this crap, why the hell are you reading it?
9. Seriously, get over it!
10. Here's an idea; Copy and paste this to your profile so that someone else can read it!!!
11. Also, if you do know where i can read this stuff online for free, preferably HichigoXIchigo, lemme know by a PM!!!
About 70 percent of girls in the world are Yaoi fans. If you're part of that 70 percent, then paste this in your profile.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
If you know Weird Al Yankovich's 'Polkamon' by heart, copy and paste this to your profile!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
Bleach fanfic challenge... number your favorite characters in Bleach in order, and answer the following questions! Have fun!.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Shirosaki Ogichi
2. Ichigo Kurosaki
3. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
4. Ulquiorra Cifer
5. Isshin Kurosaki
6. Kisuke Urahara
8. Uryuu Ishida
10. Gin Ichimaru
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
No, I haven't. I don't even know if they have it...this needs to be investigated.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Hot is an understatement. He is downright sexy. I mean come on. He puts the sex in Sexta!!!
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
O.o I did not see that coming...uh congratulations. But it would be better if it was 1 got 2 pregos :D
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Yea. This one fic I read was about how he had a secret love for Ichigo, but Ichigo didn't know. He only acted all flirty and boob obsessed for the attention he got from Ichigo. Nice fic, but it is sad cause, in the end, Ichigo still never knew :'(
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Most definitely. They're both hot and they are always there for each other. They have stuck together through thick and thin. Couple or not they belong beside each other.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Sorry, I can't see 4 being able to put up with 9. He would probably end up shooting a cero at him. I haven't tried 4/8 before, but it DOES sound interesting. I am going to have to investigate that one also...damn now I'm hoping people have written some for that pairing.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
I can't really imagine 7 causing a big scene. He would probably just be shocked and confront 8 about it later.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
With Ichigo being so busy with his school and trying to catch up he hardly has any time to train. So his ever cheerful trainer takes it upon himself to help his student relax. Only, unfortunately(more like fortunately) for Ichigo, Kisuke tries a more ‘hands-on approach’
9. Is there such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
I haven't read any, but I bet they are out there.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Hmmm, how about 'Learning to except' It can be about how 5 finally learns about 1/2's relationship together and kicks 2 out. Only to have 1 come over later and confront him and tell him how he's in the wrong and that he should just be happy, proud even, that his only son was able to find love and be loved in return. In the end, 5 was able to see his wrong and apologized to 2. Yea I know its not a 1/5 pairing but it does work...wow that is a really good idea for a fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
I would have it in an AU High School Fic. 4 is the new kid in school also a bookworm and everyone is curious about him, but soon learn to steer clear of him once they learn he is...to put it friendly, not that friendly. Everyone stays away except one individual. 4 seems to have captured the interest of the school bad boy #1. He can't help but think there is something else beneath 4's cold exterior, and he is determined to find out what exactly that is. Once he is able to see beneath 4's mask he discovers that he is not unfriendly he is just very shy, which in return causes him to push others away. So 1 decides to help him overcome his shyness, but he didn't expect to fall in love along the way.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
No, I don't believe any do. I have though :)
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose?
Marionette by Antonia. I mean I can totally see him as Aizen's puppet. Plus I totally think they had a secret thing going.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING!!! Grimm and Ichi being BLACKMAILED by Kisuke after he catches them. Light BONDAGE and Lots and lots of DIRTY TALK.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
8 using a pickup line on 7 ... let's see. How about, "Got milk? I'm pretty sure you've had plenty."