My top 5 favorite authors are:
Feedback is always welcome!
P.S. Vote in the poll above.
P.P.S. Thank you guys! Every review I see makes my heart soar. Seriously! So review.
P.P.P.S. Okay, some might hate me now for this, but I shall not be ashamed for being a fan of Stephenie Meyer. Twilight was a bit awkward but still, Stephenie is a good author. Trust me. Read The Host and then tell me that she sucks.
IMPORTANT! DARKEST POWERS=LIFE.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on construction people to tear down buildings
DARKEST POWERS FANS: would rather ask Chloe to release a demi-demon
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
DARKEST POWERS FANS: say OH MY DEREK!! (OMD)
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
DARKEST POWERS FANS: go to Simon
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
DARKEST POWERS FANS: say shut up or i'll get Dr. Davidoff to terminate you
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that werewolves are half-wolf half-human freaks
DARKEST POWERS: know A LOT better and know to go outside right away when they see/hear a stranger vomiting in the bushes
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
DARKEST POWERS FANS: when being chased yell DEREK SAVE ME!!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
DARKEST POWERS FANS: know that somewhere Derek is just yelling at Chloe
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
DARKEST POWERS FANS: would go directly to BUFFALO NEW YORK
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on there profile
DARKEST POWERS FANS: MUST have this on there profile
NORMAL PEOPLE: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
TWILIGHT FANS: Would rather rely on Alice for future predictions
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say OMG!
TWILIGHT FANS: Say OH MY EDWARD!! (OME)
NORMAL PEOPLE: Go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
TWILIGHT FANS: Know that Jasper already can sense their feelings without saying a word
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say shut up or I'll tell on you!
TWILIGHT FANS: Say shut up or I'll get James to kill you
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think that vampires are all like Dracula
TWILIGHT FANS: Know A LOT better and absolutely love the Cullen vampires
NORMAL PEOPLE: When being chased yell SOMEBODY SAVE ME!
TWILIGHT FANS: When being chased yell EDWARD SAVE ME!!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
TWILIGHT FANS: Know that the Cullens might be playing baseball somewhere and Emmett was just up to bat :D
NORMAL PEOPLE: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
TWILIGHT FANS: Would go directly to Forks, Washington
NORMAL PEOPLE: Dont have this on there profile
TWILIGHT FANS: MUST have this on there profile!
Copy and paste this in your profile if you would gladly drive to Forks, kidnap Jacob Black, and slap him with a rubber chicken until he admitted that Bella and Edward belong together, and that you are the awesomest person ever. If you support the ‘Make Edward change Bella into a vampire’ club, copy this into your profile If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
Being mature is overrated.
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
One out of four people is insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you.
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look" (Me: Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!)
If you are against child abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
People who say "nothing's impossible" have never tried slamming a revolving door.
If your friends are considering torturing you because you won't shut up about the Vampire Academy series, copy and paste this in your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the ABC's song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune...
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Bella is out of her mind for saying no to Edward's proposal in New Moon and you want to hit her hard upside the head with a blunt axe, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile
If you have ever walked into the men's toilets instead of the ladies or vice versa, paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like bagels, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you".
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
If you hate Prachel, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, EdwardandFangdreams4life, This Sayuri-Sama, Mit-chan007/Jessie,Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, WantingFreedom, azuashihiko, AngelAndAnime, TheLighteningTheifRocks, HAWTgeek, percyxannabeth18770, 78meg9, no-percabeth-is-no-life, mkc120,
In loving memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who died a hero
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
...Ethan Nakumura, who redeemed himself in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan War
May they rest in the the Field of Elysium.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
16 Things To Do At A Supermarket
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Okay, do you guys know who came up with this stuff? It's hilarious!
20 Percy Jackson Questions
1. Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth
2. Favorite guy character? Connor Stoll
3. Favorite girl character? Silena Beauregard
4. Favorite God? Don't know
5. Favoite Goddess? Can't decide
6. Zeus, Poseidon or Hades? Same thing . . .
7. Is Luke hot? Depends . . . In Rick Riordan's picture or in my head?
8. Would you join the hunters? Sorry, I love Connor Stoll.
9. Archery or sword fighting? They both seem cool! But I think I prefer sword fighting.
10. Iris messaging or Hermes express? Iris Messaging
11. Favorite minor God/Goddess? Still don't know
13. Least favorite? Should I have one?
14. Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? Year round but with visits so I can visit my family, friends . . . etc.
15. Favorite couple? Can't decide . . . Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner? Or Clarisse La Rue and Chris Rodriguez.
16. Are you a demigod? Yes!
17. Who would be your parent? Poseidon
18. Favorite minor character? Connor Stoll
19. Ethan or Luke? I don't know . . . I think I like Ethan Nakamura better.
20. Favorite monster? I guess Stheno or The Sphinx.
Favorite Actress: Troian Belliario
Favorite Actor: Bradley Steven Perry
Favorite Author(s): Richelle Mead, Rick Riordan, Stephenie Meyer, Lauren Myracle, Sarah Mlynowski, Sara Shepard.
Favorite book character- girl: Rachel Weinstein- Magic in Manhattan, Sarah Mlynowski
Favorite book character- boy: Connor Stoll- Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan :D
Favorite Color: All of them- yes, even poop brown. But I would never, EVER want that as my hair color.
Favorite TV show: The Neighbors (2012)
Favorite Website: www.fanfiction.net
Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft. 'Cause I don't see Apple having Microsoft Word or hotmail.
Pirates or Ninjas? Ninjas.
Dmitri Belikov or Adrian Ivashkov? Adrian! :)
Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth!!
Peeta or Gale? Gale.
Edward or Jacob? Same, same.
Skittles or Starbursts? Skittles.
Apples or Oranges? Oranges.
Blue or Red? Red.
Facebook or Twitter? Twitter.
Cheeseburgers or Hotdogs? Cheeseburgers.
Computer or TV? Computer . . . 'cause you could watch TV on your computer! :)
Dancing with the Stars or American Idol? American Idol.
My top five crushes:
1. Connor Stoll- beats any guy by far!
2. Adrian Ivashkov
3. Christian Ozera
4. Simon Bae
5. Derek Souza
“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.” ― Adrian Ivashkov, Bloodlines.
Connor Stoll was mentioned on Page 248 of MoA!!
Cue fangirl shrieking!!
Check out my RP forum!
And this advice forum!
Find me here:
My Blog: http:///