Together Or Apart!!
I made a website!! Here u go!!
Hey guys! Here is the Sponsor points list and I will explain how to get more Sponsor points.
How to get
Answer a trivia question: 5 points (PM)
Answer a bonus trivia question: 10 points (PM)
Review: 5 points
Sweet review that touches my heart: 10 points
How to buy things for tribute
PM me what u want/need
A slice of bread: 16 points
A pack of crackers (4 crackers): 16 points
A loaf of bread: 21 points
A bag of beef jerky: 24 points
A bag of dried fruit: 16 points
A pack of granola bars (10 granola bars): 29 points
A bowl of soup: 22 points
A bag of trail mix: 16 Points
An apple: 16 Sponsor Points
Small Cake: 50 Points
Medium Cake: 60 Points
A large Cake: 70 Points
A small water bottle filled with water: 17 points
A medium water bottle filled with water: 21 points
A big water bottle filled with water: 25 points
A huge water bottle filled with water: 29 points
A pack of water bottles (6 water bottles): 54
Burn ointment: 24 points
Iodine: 17 points
A bag full of Tracker Jacker leaves: 16 points
Anti-Poison medicine: 32 points
Anti-bacterial Medicine: 26 Points
Alcohol for cuts: 22 Points
A bow: 37 points
6 Arrows: 21 points
10 arrows: 25 points
A dagger/Knife: 22 points
6 Daggers/Knifes: 39 points
A sword: 49 points
A spear: 39 points
A trident: 59 points
Ax: 34 points
Mace: 34 points
Dart gun: 54 points
Gun: 84 points
A Taser: 64 Points
Comfort and other stuff
A blanket: 19 points
A sleeping bag: 24 points
A pillow: 24 points
A pair of Socks: 16 points
A jacket: 24 points
A Tent kit: 44 points
A pack of 20 Matches: 15 points
A pair of Night vision goggles: 17 points
An empty backpack: 24 points
A full backpack: 34 points
A plant guide book: 59 points
A "how to survive in the woods without anything" book: 84 points
Rope: 19 points
Small First aid kit: 54 points
Big First aid kit: 69 points
A Scarf: 24 Points
If your tribute needs anything else...Let me know and I will put a good price to it plus five extra points.
Female:Belinda Grant: Emma Seller (Would-You-Die-For-Me)
Male: Skylark Rayden: Margaret Maine (Purple Zippyness)
Female: Kerra Long: Sophia Pabento (WaffleManiac)
Male: Kyle Adams: Audrey Kainer (DeathAngel80) (Audrey Kainer= Minion)
Female: Lisandra Elizabeth Collyn: Rebecca Jones (lastsacrifice)
Male: Dust Radiant: Lena Hollow (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Female: Sparkle Velia: Mackenzie Jazz (White Horse)
Male: Lemouras Rayport: Macey Jones (Katnissfire87654)
Female: Jacinda Evening Lark: Sunny Thyme (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Male: Jacobsan Manson: Annie Moore (Would-you-die-for-me)
Female: Kathrina Chalice: Isabel Maths (connorxrisa897)
Male: July Zachary: Alexis Bane (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Female: Ivy Osborne: Ariella Sams (Emeraldpaw)
Male: Leonardo Baron: Madison Reese (Emeraldpaw)
Female: Emlyn Chaston: Samantha Laine (lastsacrifice)
Male: Tynan Ree: Naria Janis (Katnissfire87654)
Female: Ellerose Mare: Minnie Scotta (peetamellark7475)
Male: Barlee Marson: Abigail Dyme (Katnissfire87654)
Female: Ember Greene: Mirium Tone (DeathAngel80)
Male: Secret Caverse: Anabella Maths (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Female: Anita Stark: Jasmine Ryan (Kayla Queen)
Male: Drake Stark: Megan James (ladyyuuki16)
Female: Isabel-skye Tarragon: Diana May (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Male: Ashley-oak Tarragon: Lillia Summers (Blue Eyes Arch Angel)
Quick! Write down 12 random characters from The Hunger Games!!!!
1: Finnick Odair
3. Annie Cresta
4. Peeta Mellark
6. Primrose Everdeen
7. Gale Hawthorne
9. President Snow
10. Katniss Everdeen
11. Haymitch Abernathy
Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Primrose Everdeen/Haymitch Abernathy (Actually yess...ummmm it was strange...)
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Peeta Mellark...I think he is cute not hott... (ConnorxRisa897 says: "IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM, I'LL TAKE HIM!")
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Clove/Cato...IT WOULD BE EPICAL!!!!!!
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and five make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Mags/President Snow, Mags/Katniss Everdeen (Mags/President Snow)
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Gale walks in on Rue and Cato kissing...I HAVE NO IDEA
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Katniss helps Annie get over Finnick's death, in the midst of this, does Katniss develop feelings for said green eyed girl.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Nope...Not at alll...Finnick and Cato...:(
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three yet?
Probably not as she is not a main character...Annie
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
I don't think so... Haymitch
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
14) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Cato...Maybe "Cannibal" by Ke$ha :D XD XD XD
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Under Age Relationship!!!!
16) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Katniss to Rue "If you were a song you would be the best!"
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 11. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 12, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 11!
Finnick and Cato are in a happy relationship until Mags runs off with President Snow. After Cato dumps Finnick for Rue, Prim gets upset and retaliates by dating Haymitch. Alone and broken-hearted, Finnick travels in search of a friend. Finally, Finnick meets Peeta and Gale. The three loners meet Katniss, who tells each of them to look for love. Peeta finds Annie, Gale gets Clove, but now Finnick is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Prim and Haymitch.
19) What would be a good title for this?
Never ending Law
20) What would the genre(s) be?
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
Ummmm...Rue...I'm good...I don't like girls...I like guys :D
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
[x] You would do anything to protect your family.
[x] You have good aim.
[ ] You hate cats.
[ ] You aren’t fond of people in general.
[x ] You hate being indebted to people.
] You hold grudges.
[ ] You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
] When you sing, the birds fall silent. (je ne ce pas, I don't know, haven't tried singing near birds:D)
[ ] You’re an artist.
[x] You love to bake.
[x] You can decorate well.
[ ] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
[x] You’re clever.
[ ] Your favorite color is orange.
] People tend to be charmed by you.
[x] You’re a hopeless romantic.
[x] You have a strong sense of self.
[ ] You question everything.
[ ] You’re very defiant.
[ ] You’re spontaneous.
[ ] You’re a rebel with a cause.
[ ] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
[x] You like "secrets".
[x] You like sugar cubes.
[ ] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
[x] You’re a skilled swimmer.
] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied—with knots or something of that nature.
] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
] You’re protective.
] You’re innocent.
[x] You adore animals.
[x] You love helping people in need.
[x] People seem to be fond of you.
[x] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
[x] You are nurturing.
[x] You’re creative.
[x] You root for the underdog.
] You dress simply.
[x] You stand up for your cause.
[x] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
[x] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
[ ] You’re materialistic.
[ ] You’ve dyed your hair a wild color.
] You’re somewhat naive.
[ ] You’re chirpy.
[x] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
] Etiquette is important to you.
] You’re very sarcastic.
] You get drunk often.
] People might find you condescending.
] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
] You’re very lonely.
] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
[x] People might call you crazy. (in a good way, XD)
[x] You want things to be fair.
[ ] You’ve had a rough time in life.
[ ] You really don’t like most people.
] You don’t like being in water. (On the contrary, I LOVE being under water,)
[x] You love music.
] You’re small and graceful. (I'm tall)
[x] You hum often.
] You inspire others.
] You’re always hungry.
] People underestimate you.
2/6 (awwww Rue is 1 of my fav characters)
To all of you who have been oppressed and have had your Submit your Own Tribute stories reported. WE ARE REBELLING! It's time to start governing our OWN stories and if these people can't leave us be, then we WILL strike back! There are far too many SYOTs out there for them to start reporting us now and if we don't do something about it, these stories will cease to exist. I am getting a petition going to show the mediators of that we want that rule changed for the peace of mind of us Hunger Game fans! If you're with me, please copy and paste the petition below onto your profile and type your pen name so that others will know you're on board. (And after you're done, please PM me so I know that you signed so I can keep an eye on this thing.) Once we hit 500 pen names, we'll aim for 1,000. Thanks to everyone for reading this and in the words of the great Katniss Everdeen... "Fire is Catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!" Yours sincerely,Bittersweet Applesauce, the epic bookworm, skittlesgirl99,curly guy,WaffleManiac, District 5, iloverueforever
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "THAT WAS FRICKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS:You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crap!!
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Not too much though)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed a xbox 360.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! (I don't even want to know how many I have done, the things in bold are the idiotic events that I have done.)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair, (You can do that?)
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sopizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Monkey
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Sara Eminnnie
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Celsoene
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (fav color, fav drink): Purple Rootbeer
6. YOUR ARAB NAME (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Olsria
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Mimi
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Cherry Fire
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME (fav color, pirate accessory): Purple Eye Patch
Hey!!! People who are reading this are AWESOME!!!!
I love The Hunger Games (obviously!) "May the odds be ever in your favor!!!"
Team Peeta!!!! :) 'I love the boy with the bread!"
Team Peeniss!!!! PeetaxKatniss
Team Clato!!! ClovexCato
Team Thrue!!!!! ThreshxRue
Team Glarvel!!!! GlimmerxMarvel
Team Gadge!!!!! GalexMadge
I love Unwind "Stay whole!!!!"
Lev is stupid
I love Harry Potter!!!!! "Wands are AWESOME!"
I love the X Files!!!!!! "He finally tells you that he loves you and you roll your eyes and walk away" :(
or Team Mully
Go Skinner!!!! :)
Smoking man is mean
X is weird
Diana Fowley is the source of all evil in this world
HARRY POTTER OATH
I promise to remember Harry
Each time I see lightning
And I promise to remember Ron
When I see red hair that’s blinding
I promise to obey school rules
For Hermione’s sake of course
And I promise to remember Malfoy
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Ginny
Whenever I see an adoring fan
And I promise to remember Neville
When someone says no, but they say ‘I can’
I promise to remember Luna
Whenever I see the moon
And I promise to remember Fred and George
When I see someone acting like a loon
I promise to remember Dumbledore
When I see someone with long, grey hair.
And I promise to remember Molly
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Tom Riddle
Whenever I am scared
And I promise to remember Hedwig
When someone says ‘I have always cared’
Yes I promise to love Harry Potter
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Potter fans know.
Harry Potter isn't an obsession...
it's a way of life you know..
Character, Overall? GINNY WEASLEY!!!!!!!
Female Character? Ginny Weasley
Male Characters? Neville Longbottom
Group Of Characters? DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult? Sirius Black, Severus Snape, or Remus Lupin
Professor? Remus Lupin or Severus Snape
Ship? Harry/Ginny or Fred/Hermione
Non-Canon Ship? Pansy/Harry
Spell? Expecto Patronum
Sweet? Bertie Botts Ever Flavored Beans
Place? Gryffindor Common Room!!!!
Weasley Twin? Fred
Product? Wand/Invisibility Cloak
Couples? What Do You Think?
Ron/Hermione? Not really, They fight to much for my taste
Harry/Hermione? Not bad but Harry/Ginny much better
Harry/Ginny? MY FAVORITE HARRY POTTER PAIRING!!!!!!
Harry/Luna? Not really, to weird.
Harry/Pansy? EWWWW NO!!!
Ron/Lavender? Not really, maybe
Ron/Luna? No, Luna's to crazy for Ron
Ron/Fleur? I HIGHLY doubt it
Hermione/FredORGeorge? YES Hermione/Fred!!! (Writing a story bout that)
James/Lily? Definitely :)
Lily/Snape? No he called her a MUDBLOOD (how dare he)
Lily/Sirius? No way!
Lily/Lupin? No! Totally NOT
Tonks/Lupin? They are sooooooo cute!! LOVE IT!!!
Draco/Pansy? Yes ABSOLUTELY
Fred/Angelina? INO Fred/Hermione, Angelina/George
Harry/Cho? NOT ONE BIT
This Or That?
Harry or Ron? Harry
Hermione or Ginny? Ginny
Neville or Seamus? Neville
Snape or Slughorn? Snape is awesome!!!!!
Fred Or George? FRED ALL THE WAY
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry/Ginny!!!!!!!!!
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione? Ron/Hermione but i prefer Fred/Hermione
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna? Harry/Hermione but i prefer Harry/Ginny and Fred/Hermione
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna? Ron/Hermione but i prefer Ron/Lavender and Hermione/Fred
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione? Hermione/Krum!!!!
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione? Ron/Lavender
ButterBeer or Fire Whiskey? Butterbeer!!!! I dont do alcohol
Zonko’s or Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes? Zonkos I love candy
Hog’s Head Or The Three roomsticks? The Three Broomsticks!!!!
James/Lily or Snape/Lily? James/Lily all the way!!!!
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade? BOTH but if i had to chose Hogwarts
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade!!! Both though
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley? Knockturn Alley!!!!!!
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees? Beartie Bott's!!!!!
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet? The Daily Prophet!!!!!
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch? Barty!!!!
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw? RAVENCLAW but i prefer HUFFLEPUFF
Percy Jackson Quotes:
"In a way, it's nice to know that there are Greek gods out there, because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong. For instance, when you're walking away from a bus that's just been attacked by monster hags and blown up by lightning, and it's raining on top of everything else, most people might think that's just really bad luck; when you're a half-blood, you understand that some devine force is really trying to mess up your day."- Percy Jackson
"Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can." Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?" Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?" "Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries." Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand." "I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said. "And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."
"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself."
"She glanced at the minotaur horn in my hands, then back at me. I imagined she was going to say, You killed a minotaur!or Wow, you're so awesome! or something like that.
Instead she said, "You drool when you sleep."
"I am never, ever, going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get used to it."
“You idiot” Annabeth said, which was how I knew she was overjoyed to see me conscious.
“It’s stopped raining.” “It’s been known to do that”
if the truth will set you free then why when i tell the truth i either get sent to my room or sent to my room for lying when i told the truth?
I wasn’t sure where the Latin came from but I think I meant “eat my pants”- Percy Jackson
We do not use the “C” word to describe the lord of the sky.
“You have evil thoughts for a goat” “why thank you”
“Your nuts Grover” “yeah, nuts and berries”
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I’m at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn’t get along with others
I promise to remember Zoë
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Percy fans know
Percy Jackson isn't an obsession
Its a way of life, you know...
You Know You're Obsessed With Percy Jackson and the Olympians When...
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
You yell "Annabeth!" every time you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp Half-Blood shirt.
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books.
When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
You have dreams about PJO characters/events.
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That every time you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies .
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
-Thalia- Want her for your friend, hate her for your enemy. also shes a hunter, her aim with an arrow is very accurate...
-Athena- She scares Percy more than Zeus. Also, she cannot be distracted and her plans always work.
-Hades- Um, this one is rather obvious- also you might not be buried with a drachma in your pocket.
-Hermes- Cutting off your Internet access would be slow and painful torture. Also I blame the economy crisis on Luke's stealing federal funds.
-Aphrodite- She's preoccupied with Percabeth and trust me, I don’t want to waste her time!
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
You give all your siblings god parents
You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
You spend time doing pointless research at , just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
You still think Thuke could happen.
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head.
You didn't go look at page 203 in BotL because you have it memorized
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, tLO PJO and use it in conversations.
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters.
You go to the empire state building and ask for the 600th floor. When the dude at the desk looks at you weird,you announce that you’re a demigod.
You put in grey contacts and pretend that you are Annabeth
You curse out the gods when something bad happens.
You watch the show and read the book every chance you get.
You claim that you are a demigod and need to go to Camp in New York.
You go to New York and ask for a man named Chiron and that you need to go with him.
You look for a Latin teacher that is in a wheelchair and loves to throw Greek field days.
You try to find Rachel and ask her for a prophecy.
Every time a major water storm or earthquake happens, you scream at Poseidon
Every time something or someone dies that you are close to, you blame Hades.
You’re in a running/swimming race, and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
You think George Bush is a son of Ares (he’s dumb and violent you know!). (No offense, Ares)
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses???
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
Every time you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
Whenever your Internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks. (Lol, I’m so dumb when it comes to technology. I thought my iPod was broken when in fact it was out of battery.)
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
You cried when you finished TLO.
You did a happy dance when TLH came out.
You are on FanFic trying to quench your thirst for PJO until TMoA comes out in fall.
You eat, sleep, and breathe Percabeth.PERCABETH RULES ABOVE ALL ELSE. THEY SHOULD BECOME THE KING AND QUEEN OF OLYMPUS AND CAST HERA AND ZEUS INTO TARTUARUS!!!!)
Every school book you own has PJO stuff scribbled on each page.
You're in love with a fictional character.
You and your BFF call yourselves geeks because you sit around and talk about PJO.
You own homemade replicas of things from the PJO series.
You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood.
If you want to push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff.
You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
You start figuring out who your godly parent is. (Apollo.)
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
You have one (or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room.
You know PJO better then most sane people.
You have links to every great PJO site.
You add things to the list every day.
You know what you would do if you were Percy.
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not.
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future.
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work.
For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Mythomagic cards, and they understood.
Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'.
You are trying to learn Greek. (I learned the Alphabet and can write it fluently!)
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
Every language you know is some form of Ancient Greek.
You shriek every time you see a guy with black hair and green eyes.
You have an instant crush on Nico!
You just have to research more about Greek mythology (I am now a genius about that field.)
You call up the Camp Half Blood number.
You want to learn Latin.
About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross-over.
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you have.
You make sure all of your friends (or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO.
Your friends (at least one), think you are obsessed with PJO, and you agree.
A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed.
You have something on your school things (or home things), that says 'Daughter (or son if you're a guy) of god/goddess’, and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says ‘Daughter an unliked god/goddess’.
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
You own every single book.
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list.
You call yourself a demigod.
You wish with every fiber of your being that the first page of The Lightning Thief told the truth, and the PJO series is real.
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO.
You've called someone you know a satyr.
You name your pet fish Clovis
You noticed that in TLO, Rick Riordan wrote Connor in Chapter 3 (I Take a Sneak Peak to my Death) and Conner in Chapter 10 (I Buy Some New Friends).
You noticed that in TLT, Rick Riordan said the girl in Percy’s dream, (Thalia) had ‘stormy green eyes,’ when in fact she has electric blue eyes.
When you're History teacher asks you what's your favorite food and you answer 'Double Stuf Oreos' because Ares gave them those with a backpack in TLT.
You accidentally call one of your friends a PJO name.
You change the lyrics in LOVE STORY by Taylor Swift from, "Marry me, Juliet" to "Marry me, Annabeth".
You try to talk to horses.
You try to summon the dead.
You try to summon lightning.
You try to breathe underwater. (which did not end well...)
You look for an entrance to the Labyrinth in your basement.
You check to see if horses have wings before you ride them.
You have done at least 15 (or more) of the above things.
YOU HAVE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE!!
Harry Potter Quotes:
Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them
It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends
Fear of the name only increases fear for the thing its self.
The great black dog looked up at Dumbledore, then, in an instant, turned back into a man. Mrs. Weasley screamed and leapt back from the bed. “Sirius Black!” she shrieked, pointing at him.“Mum, shut up!” Ron yelled. “It’s okay!” Snape had not yelled or jumped backward, but the look on his face was one of mingled fury and horror.
This is weird, but interesting! If you
can Raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed
this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to laods of rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny
iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer are in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit
a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this frowrad it
CPOY AND PSTAE OLNY IF YOU CAN RAED IT
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
29 reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like gay in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows. If you agree, copy and paste.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, Ebony Rayne, lillypop, An-Jelly-Ca, Emerald Enchantress.snickerdoodlepurplebunnies, JJ-000-JJ, cto10121, Marlicat, Call me Mad Elf,TwilightxHPotterxPJackson,Iloverueforever,Soso122
If you are Percy Jackson obsessed, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list - TwilightxHPotterxPJackson,Iloverueforever,Soso122
If you are Hunger Games obsessed, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list - TwilightxHPotterxPJackson,Iloverueforever,Soso122,
REMEMBER WHEN ..
getting HiGH meant swinging at a playground?
the worst thing you could get from a boy was c0otiEs?
'm 0 m' (was your hero)
and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?
when your W0RST ENEMiES were your siblings
and rAcE iSsuEs were about who ran fastest?
when - WAR- was a card game
and life was simple and care free?
remember when all you wanted to do
WAS GROW UP?
We've studied with Hermione. Played Quidditch with Ron. Hid creatures with Hagrid. Laughed with Fred and George. Fought against Voldemort. Shared bravery with Neville. Admired with Ginny. Understood true love with Snape. Made all the wrong choices with Draco. Worked with Dumbledore. Rebelled against Umbridge. And believed with Harry until the end. Now it's nearly over, and now all we can do is remember, and thank J.K. Rowling for the time of your life.
In Remembrance of Severus Snape
A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor
without all the red and gold crap
In Remeberance of Lily Potter
Who died to protect her son
she made the ulimate sacrifice
to make the world a safer place
she'll always remain in our hearts
In Remembrance of Fred Weasley
Who fought bravely to the very end
And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother
with many jokes, he's got forever to think of them, right
In Remenberance of Cedric Diggory
Who died before his time
and will be remembered for his bravery
In Rememberance of Sirius Black
The black sheep in his family
he died laughing at the hands of his cousin
he didn't deserve to spend the last fourteen years of his life
the way he did in Azkaban and on the run
In Remembrance of Dobby
Who was more free and full of love
than any elf, and most humans
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin
the last real Marauderer
who was not just a wonderful father
a incredible husband and brave hero
as well as a freaking awesome werewolf
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks
who died for ‘the greater good’
and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody
who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive
and scared the crap out of some kids too
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort
who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger
but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore
whose past and wisdom confused us
whose seeming betrayal shocked us
but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end
despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange
because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra
She deserved everything she got and more
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey
who we really didn’t know too well
but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war
so he must’ve done something good
besides stalking Harry
In Remembrance of Hedwig
Harry actual first friend
who lived and died SOARING
Stuff You Need to Read
Hush, little sister
Please don't cry
I wish I could be there
To sing you a lullaby
I can see your arms
Bloodied and bruised
That's strange, little sister
Mine were like that too
I know you scream
When Daddy's there
Hush, little sister
I know you're scared
I can see the way
He's hurting you
I'm sorry, little sister
He did that to me too
I know that people
Ignore what's going on at home
That makes me angry, little sister
You shouldn't have to be alone
Hey, little sister
You wanna know why I'm not there?
It's a sad story, little sister
But people should care
You see, little sister
One day Daddy got high
You were asleep in your crib
So you didn't hear my cry
He screamed at me
And smashed my head against the door
While you slept, little sister
I died on the floor
You know, little sister
I don't think that I would have died
If someone had only bothered
To listen to my cries
But hush, little sister
Daddy's coming home
Quick, get into bed
You don't want him to find you alone
I'm sorry little sister
He's in a bad mood
Run while you can
Uh oh little sister
He's lifting his belt
Scream while you can, little sister
Call for help
Hush little sister
You don't need to cry
No one can hurt you
You're in my arms tonight.
COPY THIS TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have a choice:
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods: On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
(And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
(But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought?...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(And...I'm taking this because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".
(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
A black man went into a restaurant and the white man at the till said "Colored people aren't allowed here." The black man said.
"When I was born I was black,
when I'm hot I'm black,
when I'm cold I'm black,
when I'm sick I'm black,
and when I die I'll be black. But...
When you were born you was pink,
when you are hot you are red,
when you are cold you are blue,
when you are sick you are green,
and when you die you'll be purple.
And you're calling me colored?
Paste this on your file if you're against racism.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by
jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you thought this was sad, paste this on your profile.
If you HATE child abusing copy and paste this to your profile.
My name Kelly
I am only three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Kelly
I am only three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Are You, Are You, Coming To The Tree
Where They Strung Up A Man They Say Murdered Three
Strange Things Did Happen Here,
No Stranger Would It Seem,
If We Met Up At Midnight In The Hanging Tree
Are You, Are You Coming To The Tree
Where The Dead Man Called Out For His Love To Flee
Strange Things Did Happen Here,
No Stranger Would It Seem,
If We Met Up At Midnight In The Hanging Tree
Are You, Are You, Coming To The Tree
Where I Told You To Run So We'd Both Be Free,
Strange Things Did Happen Here,
No Stranger Would It Seem,
If We Met Up At Midnight In The Hanging Tree
Are You, Are You, Coming To The Tree
Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side BY Side With Me
Strange Things Did Happen Here
No Stranger Would It Seem,
If We Met Up A Midnight In The Hanging Tree.
If I Don't Say This Now,
I Will Surly Break,
As I'm Leaving The One I Want To Take,
Forget The Urgency,
But Hurry Up And Wait,
My Heart Has Started To,
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.'
He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.
Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous!
Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
I saw his Mom and Dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
You now have two choices, you can : 1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1.