Gender - Male
Country - USA
Favorite Vacation Spots (In Order):
- In front of my TV
- In front of my computer
- Anywhere else that isn't outside my house lol
Favorite Pass Times:
- Playing videogames (duh)
- Reading Pokémon FanFiction
- Watching TV
Favorite Video Games:
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - SNES
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - Xbox
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Xbox 360
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Favorite TV Shows (In Order):
- Top Gear (UK Version)
- World's Dumbest
- Zatch Bell (I wish it was still on...)
Favorite Pokémon Movies (In Order):
- Pokémon Heroes - Latias and Latios (The first time I saw it I actually cried when Latios died at the end)
- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (Could Ash actually start using his Aura abilities in the anime please? That would make it so much more awesome)
- Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
- The rest of the movies (They're all great so I can't sort the rest of them)
Favorite Pokémon Shippings:
- Pearlshipping - AshxDawn
- Lagomorphshipping - PikachuxBuneary (This coupled with Pearlshipping makes it that much better)
- Altoshipping - AshxLatias (Poképhilia FTW)
- DreamShipping - AshxMew (I think they are quite cute together)
- Negaishipping - AshxIris (I see Iris calling Ash a "little kid" as her hiding her true feelings behind insults)
- Abilityshipping - AshxAnabel (Ash's Aura abilities and Anabel's empathetic abilities: Can anyone say super-baby?)
- Advanceshipping - AshxMay (Since Ash is technically the King of the Sea (Movie 9). That would technically make Manaphy his daughter (I see Manaphy as female) since Manaphy is the Princess of the Sea. And since Manaphy sees May as her mom, it all fits together like Ash's fingerless gloves)
I think most of the shipping stories with Ash should also have Pikachu fall in love as well: Pearshipping - Dawn's Buneary, Negaishipping - Iris' Emolga, Abilityshipping - Anabel's Espeon, Advanceshipping - May's Glaceon. I think it kind of gives the story a sense of balance.
Worst Pokémon Shippings (In My Opinion):
- Ikarishipping - DawnxPaul (I hate Paul with a passion. Usually if a story has this in it I stop reading it immediately. No offence but Paul just rubs me the wrong way)
- Pokéshipping - AshxMisty (Don't get me wrong, Misty is a good character, but she has a horrible attitude. Ash deserves so much more than her)
- Contestshipping - MayxDrew (I don't hate this one so much. I just don't care for Drew. He's so full of himself)
- The Black Latios by Mekon
- The Greatest There Was or Ever Will Be by Forever United Never We Fall
- Chosen One: Ash's Reward by inflatedtaco
- Sinnoh Revamped by Anlon
- Chronicles of the Chosen One: Pokémon Master by Sabor364
- Journey of a Master by Sword Wisperer
What if you loved someone with all of your heart? What if that person was from a completely different species? Ash Ketchum is about to find out; and boy is he in for a big surprise.
This story contains DreamShipping - AshxMew.
Chapter 6 - 3000 words as of 11/4/17. Yeah, I know it's been an extremely long time. I should have more time to work on it after I graduate at the end of the year.
A Pink Surprise: The Lemon Collection
This is a series of lemons for A Pink Surprise. They are posted on a different site called Archive of Our Own under the penname FFnet_Uranium235.
Possible Future Stories
The Birth of a Legend
At the age of five, the young Ash Ketchum comes across a small rare Pokémon in the woods outside Pallet Town. Even then he can tell that the Pokémon is special, but at the time he can't place why. Little does he know that that one simple meeting will change his life forever, and he will finally become what he was always meant to be. Smart/Aura Ash. Eventual AshXLucario(F).
For Eons to Come
He couldn't do it. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't leave. Something, or rather someone, held him back, even though they didn't mean to. They knew Ash had to leave, but they were sad, and that sadness was all it took to keep him from leaving. Even something small can change everything; and this small act will do just that. Smart/Transform/Psychic/Aura Ash. AshXLatias.
Across Time and Space
(Full summary still in the works) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky/Anime Crossover. Riolu/Lucario/Ash. Kirlia/Gardevoir/Dawn. AshXDawn, Pearlshipping.
Lycanthropy and Negaishipping: The Aftermath
It's been a few months since the night Ash was first transformed into a Zoroark. Both he and Iris thought their lives were perfect. That all changed, however, when Ash challenges Virgil, who runs the rescue squad: Team Eevee, to a seemingly harmless battle. Wouldn't your know he commands his Umbreon to use the one move that could cause problems? One word: Moonlight. Ash/Zoroark. Iris/Zoroark. Negaishipping. AshXIris.
All it Takes is Time
The first time Buneary laid eyes on Pikachu she immediately fell in love. The problem is that the feeling wasn't mutual. But she knew that, eventually, he would be hers and she would be his. All it would take is time. Time-lapse one-shot. Lagomorphshipping. PikachuXBuneary.