I Have Moved my works to Ao3 (am currently putting some of my NCIS works from there to here). I no longer write on .
IMPORTANT!! THE METAL MISCALCULATION IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AND THE FIRST CHAPTER IS CURRENTLY UP ON AO3!!!
NOW ABANDONED AND UP FOR ADOPTION.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason!
My fav slash pairings
MyLock (i know I'm terrible)
The white man said "Coloured people aren't allowed in here."
The black man turned around and looked at the white man. Then he said...
"Listen sir...When i'm born i'm BLACK,"
"When i grew up i was BLACK,"
"When i'm sick i'm BLACK,"
"When i go in the sun i'm BLACK,"
"When i'm cold i'm BLACK,"
"And when i die i'll be BLACK,"
"But you sir...When you were born you were PINK,"
"When you grew up you were WHITE,"
"When you're sick you're GREEN,"
"When you're in the sun you go RED,"
"When you're cold you're BLUE,"
"And when you doe you'll be PURPLE,"
"And you have the nerve to call me coloured?"
A sad little story I saw on somebody else's profile:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
"Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how
cold-hearted you really are...
My name is Lucifer
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse and hiss in anger
And my name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
Until i starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words and names,
He says its all my fault
He suffers at work and from his boss.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is Lucifer
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
Now i roam the underworld,
to help those in need.
I may seem evil,
but i'm not.
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing their heads off.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, repost this one your profile!
The Oath of the Avengers
Raise your right hand and read this oath aloud.
Each white streak that goes through the sky will be Iron Man to me.
No matter what goes on, hope forever will I see.
When the news turns on, I will always look for S.H.I.E.L.D.
When there is work to be done, I'll be out there on the field.
I know now, that it's not smart to prank Clint.
All info for a mission I'll take as a hint.
I'll remember the Captain whenever a punching bag breaks.
I'll stay true to myself, whatever it takes.
In missions I'll fight until we have one.
I'll say son of John when I hear Johnson.
Most important of all, whatever tears us apart, no matter if it's
or some other strange anomaly,
we will stick together, because I've loved the Avengers from the start.
Dear millionaires and billionaires, If you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money because you're spending it wrong.
Friends ask why you're crying. Best friends already have the shovel ready to bury whoever made you cry.
Falls over and everybody stares* "I didn't fall, I just was testing gravity... It still works."
Never annoy a writer. She may put you in a book and kill you. BE WARNED!
My friends are the kind of people who will spend hours trying to drown a fish. But I still love them to death
Basic Definition of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Hey, ok I am a bisexual female, and completely against homophobia, or prejudice of any kind really, here are some sayings that I love:
1) The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. Lynn Lavner
2) My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. Rita Mae Brown
3)Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
4) If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." Robin Tyler
5) No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982
6) You could move. Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighbourhood
7) There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. Elton John
8) I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. Paul Newman
9) My mother took me to a psychiatrist when I was fifteen because she thought I was a latent homosexual. There was nothing latent about it. Amanda Bearse
10) There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. Boy George
11) [Homophobics] need... an education of the heart and soul. They must understand - to begin with - how it can feel to spend years denying your own deepest truths, to sit silently through classes, meals, and church services while people you love toss off remarks that brutalize your soul. Bruce Bawer, The Advocate, 28 April 1998
12) In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. Simone de Beauvoir
13) Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Woody Allen
14) The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. Gore Vidal
15) Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! Judy Carter
16) My mom blames California for me being a lesbian. "Everything was fine until you moved out there." "That's right, Mom, we have mandatory lesbianism in West Hollywood. The Gay Patrol busted me, and I was given seven business days to add a significant amount of flannel to my wardrobe. Coley Sohn
17) If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered. Robin Tyler
18) There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin
19) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
20) If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. Johann von Goethe
21) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
22) Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves. Friedrich Nietzsche
23) To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying "Amen" to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. Robert Louis Stevenson
24) Jesus had two dads and he turned out fine. - Protestors
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, ShadowsOnALove-StruckSoul, Punk Chopsticks, xoxLewrahxox, petrelli heiress, Lara-Van, queenoftheoutlands, HMemma546, Detective E. Yin, DIAlecHotty
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews (or maybe even one review...), add this to your profile
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet/foot, copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen rideralex, CherubChick92, Glissoning Raven, JasperXxXHale, Sarcasm-the Lowest Form of Wit, Detective E. Yin, DIAlecHotty
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile
If you have ever walked into a pole copy and paste this into your profile
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) or played a game so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If your profile is in a never ending state of change, copy and past this onto your profile
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours a day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy this onto your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten a lock (like one on a locker) and put it on something, then forgot the combination, copy and paste this into your profile
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this onto your profile
If you know at least 5 words of the song, "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever caught yourself yelling at the the characters in your favorite shows while watching them on the TV copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you absolutely and without a doubt HATE and DESPISE flamers, copy and paste!
If you think there should be a 'REPORT FLAME' button to report flamers, copy and paste!
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Hikaru2009, Metaknightmare, Meta-Knight-1-fan, Casting Moonlight, CSI Kat R
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
I am now writing my Fanfics out before I post any. Any and all fanfics I do will now also be on AO3. Same Username.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!! It's actually important.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it