I'm Kali, 23. Im horrible at updating often, sometimes I get this huge inspiration to write alot and other times (which are most common) I barley write. And I'm apologizing ahead of time, so sorry!
Wattpad: xxLiveLoveMusicxx, and :xxLiveLoveReadxx
Some things you might like to know about me.
-I love to write! I love to write original stories but I refuse to post them on here because one day I'd like to actually publish them.
-I love music. Any kind. I own 2 gutiars but can't play.
-I love movies. Mostly horror. But I love all genes.
-I want to travel the world.
-I like to think I'm kind of funny but I'm not, I just copy what my friends say and tell it to other people. Yea I know sad.
-I love you. I think any racicism is stupid. I don't care if your gay, black, hispanic, muslium, whatever I don't care. Everyones the same.
-I love the paranormal. I guess I'm a weirdo freak who like to watch ghost shows, reads books like the Exorist, and I love anything like that.
-I don't believe in Aliens but I love to watch shows about them.
-I love clothes, shoes, and anything girly like that.
-I hate the color pink. Except hot pink but only sometimes.
-My favorite animals are Tigers, Buffalos and manatees.
-I love to eat.
-I love to read. For real how can someone not?! It let's you be a whole different person. Like it's you whos the character and not the actually character.
-I guess that's it. If you want to know more which you probably won't since Im not very interesting just ask! :D
I only write fanfics for The Ousiders, and the occasion original story on Wattpad, and maybe one day a HP fanfic. I wont ever write a fanfic about real people, I don't like that. But I love reading them.
Love knows no gender, age or color.
A True story ... The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
Don't EVER regret anything that ever made you smile.
- She smashed the review mirror in her fist 'cause starting today she's never looking back...I'M so TIRED of PRETENDING everything's OK, my tears are starting to show, and my smile's starting to fade away...just blow the speakers, we can sing like rockstars and dance like we're famous...WE'RE JUST SILLY LITTLE GIRLS WHO FALL FOR STUPID LITTLE BOYS
-A best friend is someone who screams "I LOVE YOU!" in the hallways, not caring if anyone thinks you're a lesbian.
-Studies show that intelligent girls are more depressed because they know that the world can lie. I don't think for a bit they sit around and think everything's gonna be all right... They know who sides, shadows, shapes, a devil, an angel; there's no in-between. She speaks in third person so that she can forget she's me...
-Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or get depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride...
-Judge me and I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off. Say I'm not worth it and watch where you end up. Call me a bitch and I'll show you one. Screw me over and I'll do you twice as bad. Call me crazy, but you really have no idea :)
-I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's just a dream, and pretend it's not hurting me.
-Yeah we laugh too hard and act too immature, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
-You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had... Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember, life goes on.
-Don't worry about people in your past; there's a reason they didn't make it to your future.
- Love the drunkin' night's I'll never remember with the greatest friends I'll never forget.
- Never lie,steal,cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from good company. If you must cheat, cheat death, and if you must drink ,drink in the moments that take your breathe away.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you are against abortion repost this.
The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or heard they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl, The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that doesn't look at race or homosexuality. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many sugar cookies...they taste good. The one that people like, because she's crazy. The one that doesn't care if she looks like idiot, because if looking like a idiot is what it takes, go for it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. The one who won't give in. The one won't give up.
See that girl you just called fat? Shes filling herself with diet pills. The girl you just called anorexic? She has something wrong with her body. The girl you just called Ugly? She spends hours trying to do her makeup so people will like her, the boy you just tripped up? Hes abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He was fighting for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mothers dying. The girl you just made fun of for having no hair? Well shes suffering with cancer.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a friend on a phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a boy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the people who are different, beautiful, and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone:
HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Mikiness-Teh-Goddess, Kawaii-Inu-Mimi, hungrylikethewolf1994, ellaoptimistic, Darling Summers, Rozzyrox, Lupus Stevens, xThexBlackxRosex, Rose angel 428, Alyss Mainwaring,Ali Ranger51, Mo the Forensic One, Celebel Svit-kona, kookookarli, Pie in the Face, AryaFan1121,Bookworm73, RomanceLover312, Just Another Outsider, Funghost4000, Sodapop'sAce14, AlanahLouise, xxLiveLoveReadxx
"Let me tell you a story.
I was never the girl that boys wrote love songs for never the girl that had the world yoyoed around her fingers, never the girl that spent midnights on the beach with red plastic cups in her hands
I was the girl that spent recess on the swings, my palms stretched around chains that locked me to the earth and swung me to the stars I was the girl that hid behind four corners of a novel because words have always been more patient than people I was the girl that held the superpower of invisibility behind the cloak of indifference
On my yearbook, they would write: “You rock, don’t ever change.”
But how do you listen when you stare at your reflection in mirrors and only see a paper crane falling apart at the seams?
I told myself what no one else would tell me, I said, “Your body is made of ivory bridges beneath the pavement of skin, You are the causeway to every destination where you go and what you do is entirely up to you.”
I said, “If you don’t like the route you’re taking, the car you’re driving, the world you’re in, you can change it.
If you don’t like you, you can change it.
You want to be a writer, so let this life be your work of art. You are the poet and the poem, the conductor and the orchestra. Write your life like you would read it. Remember that every line within you can be crossed out, every noun not needed, every adjective all wrong.
Throw yourself down unexpected roads, turn right when you want to go left. Remember that it’s okay to take more than one route, it’s okay to be more than one genre.
You’re allowed to sit down on park benches reading Bukowski at midnight and stand up listening to Justin Bieber. You’re allowed to always wear black when your favorite color is Blue. You’re allowed to be a sonnet and also a country song.”
I told the girl filled with self-hate, “It’s okay, this is only the first draft.”
"Have you ever noticed that humans have made it so difficult and complicated to "survive" in this world? It's a vicious cycle. You go to school, and try really hard, so that you can get into a good college, and then you try really hard at college to get a good job, and then you try really hard at your job, so you can make money. And then your kids do the same thing. And everyone just keeps on doing this and nobody ever stops to think WHY they're doing it anymore. Everyone just does it because it's what you're supposed to do. And like, before, when the human race had just started, the goal was to just SURVIVE. People just lived. I mean, that's what really matters, right? Survival. Because after you die it doesn't matter what college you went to."
Please, never drink and drive. Make the right choice: Save a life. I went to a party, And remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mom, So I had a Sprite instead. I felt proud of myself, The way you said I would, That I didn't drink and drive, Though some friends said I should. I made a healthy choice, And your advice to me was right. The party finally ended, And the kids drove out of sight. I got into my car, Sure to get home in one piece. I never knew what was coming, Mom, Something I expected least. Now I'm lying on the pavement, And I hear the policeman say, The kid that caused this wreck was drunk, Mom, his voice seems far away. My own blood's all around me, As I try hard not to cry. I can hear the paramedic say, This girl is going to die. I'm sure the guy had no idea, While he was flying high. Because he chose to drink and drive, Now I would have to die. So why do people do it, Mom, Knowing that it ruins lives? And now the pain is cutting me, Like a hundred stabbing knives. Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, Put " Mommy's Girl" on my grave. Someone should have taught him, That it's wrong to drink and drive. Maybe if his parents had, I'd still be alive. My breath is getting shorter, Mom, I'm getting really scared These are my final moments, And I'm so unprepared. I wish that you could hold me, Mom, As I lie here and die. I wish that I could say, "I love you, Mom!" So I love you and good-bye. Don't Drink And Drive. You aren't only putting your life in danger, but someone else's as well.
"Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom, and no such thing as public liberty, without freedom of speech" Benjamin Franklin
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist" Oscar Wilde
"Not all who wander are lost" JRR Tolkien
"If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot." - Stephen King
Here's random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Unfortunately Nick Jonas does not know I exist yet. :/ (Update as of July 29th 2013 I have completed my life goal (sort of I mean it wasn't a life goal but still a HUGE one) met the Jonas Brothers. Hugged them all, yes even Nick. And it was out of this world. Ive been waiting since 2006 for that moment and it came!! This is a message to the people out there that think they will never met there idols, don't give up! I thought it would never come, I waited 7 years! 7! Yours will come one day too. :) )
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No, I don't hate anyone. Just really really dislike them.
3) How many houses have you lived in? One.
4) Favorite candy bar? White chocolate bar from the UK.
5) Favourite shoes? Vans, Toms, and Converses, boots.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Haha Yes. :p
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No, don't really like her.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Sadly. Im sorry fellow first grade classmates.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Everything.
12) Favourite genre of music? Stuck between pop and country. Prob country if it came down to having to chose one.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Tarsus
14) What time were you born? I don't know. I don't remember.
15) Do you like beer? Never had any.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes.
18) Are you sarcastic? My mother says I am.
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, Red, Purple, Silver, and Green.
20) How many watches do you own? None, my mother wont buy me one. :/
21) Summer or winter? Both. Summer is great cause no school and warm but in Winter you can have snow days and get a day off school for that. And I love the snow.
23) Favourite colour to wear? I don't know. Red, maybe Brown.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Dr. Pepper
25) What colour is your mobile phone? Silver
26) Where is your second home? Library, book store. Best friends house.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? No. But I want to.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes. I use to hate brushing my teeth. As of today I am cavity free though! Woot Woot.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One. But I never use it.
30) How many video games do you own? Like 6 dance and singing games for the Wii.
31) What was your first pet? Dog named Cuddles. R.I.P Cuddles. You were crazy.
32) Ever had braces? No. Blessed with straight teeth!
33) Do looks matter? No. Everyone is the same. It doesn't matter your weight, religion, color. As long as your nice to me Ill be nice back.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yes. The cherry flavor tastes really good.
35) Name 3 teachers from your Secondary school. Mrs.Gerhard, Mrs.Boyle(Thank god Im out of that class)and Mr.Sisock(If you ask me if I have ever had a crush on a teacher I will be denying it. :)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle.
37) Are you too forgiving? Yes.
38) How many children do you want? No less than 2 and no more than 6.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? yes. Band t-shirt.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pizza. Or anything that's in the fridge. Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
41) Do you own a gun? No.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Thought? No. Never even had a bf before. Whats wrong with me?!!
43) When was the last time you cried? Last night.
44) What do you want to name your kids? Girls- Ireland, Kennedy, Louise(Louie), Annabel. Boy- Ashley, Gregory, and Theodore.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No. But I have thought it.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No. :(
48) Nicknames? Kali Jo, and you don't want to know. :/
49) Have ice-cream? Vanilla. And cake batter.
50)First concert? Jonas Brothers in 2008. :D
51) Where do you want to live? I don't know. Id love to travel everywhere.
52) Favorite book? Dear America; Standing in the Light. The Rock and The River by Kekla Magoon.OR Harry Potter series.
53) Favorite song? Pretty Fly for a White Guy by Offspring, My heart will go on, Alittle bit longer by Jonas Brothers, Teach me how to be loved by Rebecca Ferguson, and Where the green grass grows, Don't take the girl by Tim McGraw, Concrete Angel by Martina McBride, My wish by Rascal Flatts.
54) Favorite artist? Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and Jessie J, Ed Sheeran.
55) Favorite band? Jonas Brothers.
56) Favorite TV show? Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, Full House, Friends, and Supernatural, Hey Arnold!, and any 90s show, Boy meets world.
57) Favorite Celeb? Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He isn't exactly a celeb but I admire him. And no Im not colored -Im white- but I loved what he did.
58) The Wanted or One Direction? Both. But if I had to pick 1D.
59) Do you watch Glee? I use to. Then Finn and Rachel broke up for like the 50th time and I was done. Too much drama for me.
60) Why are you making up questions and answering them? Because Im bored. And just want to learn about myself.
61) Have you ever been out of America? Yes, Canada.
62) Do you like Justin Bieber? Yes, love him. Been a fan since 2009.
63) Favorite ghost hunter? Zak Bagans( Nick, and Aaron included) or Ryan Buell.
64) Why do you love the paranormal? I love the unknown, I love the rush of it. I don't know. Im a weirdo like that, I love it. Theres just something about being able to communicate with spirits or ghosts that gives me a thrill. Go ahead call me a freak, I don't care.
65) Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes. My cousin house is haunted and I spent a few days there and saw and heard one. P.S. His story and house is on Paranormal State episo. Boy Pushed Me. And is on an episo of My ghost story caught on camera. Idk which episo, one of the newer ones.
66) Have you ever used a spirit board? Yes but never got anything on it. Personally I don't think they work. My mom and someone I know who has used it, say they work. Maybe where I played it just isn't haunted?
67) Have you ever been on an investigation? Yes. It was very fun and frightening. It was a thrill but once you are in there with a ghost/spirit you cant see them so who knows what they can do. You could get hurt.
66) How many concerts have you been to? 15 Maybe more idk.
67) I cant think of any more questions.