I'm a big fangirl. Like a part of a LOT of fandoms. and Books. I'm a sucker for a fantasy/sorcery/magicy/wibbly wobbly randomy fandomy story set in relatively ancient times and stuff like that.
You probably know me for leaving the really sucky mushy reviews, because I always try to review no matter what, it's like good manners to the author xD and I can't be a critic, I'm a terrible critic, so that just leaves me with the only other option which is the sentimental complimental rubbish xD LOL hahaha (O.o I sounded like Sherlock for a sec O.o)
I've finally worked up the courage to actually write fanfiction instead of only reading them, and its terrifying because I'm such a horrible writer! :( I don't know how I made A's in English in the past years but at least I did! lol So up till now I've only been more of a serial reader than a writer :/ but I'm trying to fix that!
On tumblr I'm Fandomodyssey :) in case you're wondering or get weird reblogs and messages from me lol :D http:///
I am so, s,o sorry for not being able to write as much as i hoped, I signed up to take 3 courses for high school over the summer, which would get me ahead, and leave me with no life, but then there's tumblr & FF which effectively wastes what little time I don't have in my non-life and yea. So I'll try to get a hop on it again ASAP! Many Thanks to my reviewers and followers who have encouraged me so much!
Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sword of Truth series
And so many more that I never remember when it's actually time to list my fandoms -_-
or Doctor x Martha (but more as a friend-ship HAHA friend-ship omg THE WORD FRIENDSHIP IS SHIPPING PEOPLE AS FRIENDS!!!!! right...ok then hi)
Harry x Hermione
Eragon x Arya
Thor x Jane
Tony x Pepper
Natasha x Clint
Hercules x Xena
HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
- Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
- Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are.)
- Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point, Sparky". "No I'm sorry I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Sport."
- Send email to the rest of the company telling them what you're doing. For example "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
- "Hi-lite" your shoes. Tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
- While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in "Palmolive."
- Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
- Put a chair facing a printer, sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.
- Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potatoes.
- Insist that your e-mail address be: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask him or her if they want fries with that.
- Send email to yourself engaging yourself in an intelligent debate about the direction of one of your company's products. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.
- Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
- Put your garbage can on your desk. Label it "IN."
- Determine how many cups of coffee are "too many."
- Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
- Decorate your office with pictures of Cindy Brady and Danny Partridge. Try to pass them off as your children.
- For a relaxing break, get away from it all with a mask and snorkel in the fish tank. If no one notices, take out your snorkel and see how many you can catch in your mouth.
- Send e-mail messages saying free pizza, free donuts etc... in the lunchroom, when people complain that there was none... Just lean back, pat your stomach, and say, "Oh you've got to be faster than that."
- Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
- Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, in Stall # 3."
- Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
- Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
- Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire working area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors'.
- Dont use any punctuation
- Use, too...much; punctuation!
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
- Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go'.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Call the psychic hotline and don't say anything.
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
- Call 911 and ask if 911 is for emergencies. (warning: you can get arrested for this, but that can be instructive too)
- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Hard."
- When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won!", "I Won!" "3rd time this week!!!"
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
- Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do."
- Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."