Hi i'm Abby!! I'm 14.
I will probably put more information on this profile than you would ever want to know about me...oh well.
I try to be funny.
I actually don't really like to write but i'm trying.
Some people will stop writing a story because not many people review. I get that I guess but I don't want to do that. I sort of care if people read and like my stories but I care more about my ideas just being out there.
I love Victorious. Mostly Bade but also Cabbie, Tande, Jandre, and Jori. (Mostly Jade with anyone)
The only pairing I really don't like is Bori but I won't hate on you if you ship it.
I also love the show Supernatural! A lot.
I also ship Seddie but i'm not good at writing stories about them.
I'm the kind of person who spends their life on Tumblr and Fanfiction. I hope other people do that too so I don't feel awkward.
I love theatre stuff.
Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande are my idols.
I'm in love with the musical 13 right now.
1. First name: Abby
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Are you in love? Yep, but he doesnt notice me...
4. When did you last cry? I really don't know
5. Do you like your hands? Actually yeah
6. What is your favourite lunchmeat? Turkey
7. Kids? Uh, i'm 14. I like babysitting though.
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Depends
9. Do you have a journal? Yeah
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? When appropriate
11. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep
12. Would you bungee jump? No
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp
14. Do you untie your shoes when you remove them? Uh...yeah...
15. Do you think you are strong? No
16. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Chocolate moose tracks
17. Shoe size? 6?
18. Red or pink? Pink!!
19. What is your least favorite thing about you? I have really pale skin
20. Who do you miss the most? Bade!
21. Do you want everyone to put this in their profile? If they want
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue pajama pants, no shoes
23. Last thing you ate? Salt and vinegar chips
24. What are you listening to right now? Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Cotton candy pink :)
26. Favorite smell? The pool
27. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Grandma
28. First thing you notice about people you are attracted to? I really don't know. Eyes?
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me.
30. Favorite drink? Tea
31. Favorite sport? Can I call theatre a sport right now?
32. Eye color? Blue
33. Hat size? I didn't know there were different sizes
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope. Sometimes glasses though
35. Favorite food? Pasta
36. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies
37. Last movie you watched at the movie theatre? House At The End of the Street
38. What is your favorite article of clothing? Anything with flowers
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
41. Favorite dessert? Apple pie
1) Have you ever been asked out? Yeah
2) Where did you get your default picture? Huh?
3) What's your middle name? Grace
4) Your current relationship status? Single
5) Does your crush like you back? Noooooooooo. :(
6) What is your current mood? Idk...content cause I'm listening to good music
7) What color of underwear are you wearing? Pink
8) What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
9) Missing something? Yes, a script!
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? I would have never gotten into shipping!
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what? Can I be a hippopotamoose? Thats french for hippopotamus. Lol jk smiley face :) (I am so sorry)
12) Ever had a near death experience? No
13) Something you do a lot? Twirl my hair with my fingers
14) The song stuck in your head? Turn it Off from Book of Mormon
15) Who did you copy and paste this from? hssmith79 http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3953229/
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU? A boy in my grade does.
17) When was the last time you cried? I don't know exactly when
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? With other people yeah
19) If you could have one super power what would it be? To be able to make myself more confident
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes?
21) What do you usually order from starbucks? Hot chocolate
22) What's your biggest secret? Why would I tell you?
23) Favorite color? Pink and purple
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows? Yeah
25) What are you? A person?
26) Do you speak any other language? Spanish sorta
27) What's your favorite smell? I already did this question
28) Describe your life in one word, what would it be? Confusing
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain? No
30) What are you thinking about right now? Breakfast at Tifanys and how Audrey hepburn got to kiss someone in the rain
31) What should you be doing? Something more productive than this
32) Who was the last person that made you angry? My crush
33) Do you like working in the yard? No
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? ?????????
35) Do you act differently around the person you like? Oh yeah!
36) What is your natural hair color? Brown
37)Who was the last person to make you cry? My crush
My favorite writers on Fanfiction? LizArianaJadeCat, lauren424, I'm sure theres more but these are probably my most favorites.
My favorite actresses are Liz Gillies, Ariana Grande, Bella Thorne, Heather O'Rourke, Audrey Hepburn
I believe in pink! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles. -Audrey Hepburn
What I learned about life-It goes on
What I learned about love-It doesnt last
What I learned about people-They change fast
A Person's a person no matter how small. -Dr. Suess
Forgotten Language-Shel Silverstein
Once I spoke the language of the flowers
Once I understood each word the caterpillar said
Once I smiled in secret at the gossip of the starlings
And shared a conversation with a housfly
In my bed
Once I heard and answered all the questions
of the crickets
And joined the crying of each falling dying
flake of snow
Once I spoke the language of the flowers
How did it go?
How did it go?
We're all pretty bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it. -The Breakfast Club
Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
Think a glimmer of light! -"Oh the Thinks You Can Think" from Suessical
I need a little less pressure and a little more time. -"A Little More Homework" from 13 the musical
It's time to try defying gravity. -"Defying Gravity" from Wicked
There are special kind of people known as show people. -"Show People" from Curtains
Being a geek is the loneliest thing in the world. -"Being a Geek" from 13 the musical
Disney Movies...Are uplifting, give us chills, teach us responsibility, show us true strength, keep us youthful, challenge our thoughts, fill us with hope, bring us to tears, leave us laughing, prove that there is true love, remind us to dream, inspire our imagination. And they are not just for children.
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. -Walt Disney