Hey! My name is jane and im 14years old. I like reading diferent stories on fanfiction but i don't write that much so thats all i guess.!
I have a lot of favourite couples but for now my favourite is caleo.I reallyr love caleo . . i will not try to force any of my shippings into you because i know how annoying that could be and...well...thats all,enjoy some funny crap down there,bye!
95% of the teens out there have this on their profile: "98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile." If you're part of the 5% that knows there isn't enough pot for 98% of the teenage population, copy & paste this to your profile
Your Guy Side:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
your girl side
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport. (May I note, having you idiots ever seen "Bring It On"?! THOSE cheerleaders ARE REAL ATHELETES. Do you have any idea how hard a sport COMPETITIVE CHEERLEADING actually is?!)
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower and get dressed.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
I'm not afraid to love being a girly-girl, while every other girl sees it as being some kind of taboo.
A good friend will say, "If you fall, I'll help you up." A best friend will say, "If you fall, I'm going to laugh so hard."
A good friend will call you on your brithday and wish you the best. A best friend will call and say, "You will die in seven days."
A friend will visit you if you're in jail. A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in the cell sitting next to you and say, "Dude! That was AWESOME! Let's do that again!"
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile
(='.'=)This is a Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") homepage and help him on his way to WORLD DOMINATION!
If you have ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you think Harry Potter is still better than Twilight, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are automatically labeled with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you girls/guys love Warriors, copy and paste this on your profile.
you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
If you're against racism, prejuice, discrimination, or even stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile.
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Robert Pattison or Taylor Laughtner are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsers! :D:D:D:D:D
If you'd rather read than do sports, paste this into your profile.
If you ever pushed a door that says pull, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have an annoying trio of girls and/or have an annoying trio of guys who act just like them at your school who think they rule the Earth, copy this into your profile.
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
2) THE ANSWER IS (L0OK AT #11)
3) D0NT GET MAD (L0OK AT #15)
4) CALM DOWN DONT BE TICKED OFF ( L0OK AT #13)
5) FIRST (L0OK AT #2)
6) D0NT BE THAT MAD (L0OK AT #12)
7) I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI...LOL
8 ) WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU IS...(THE ANSWER IS ON #14)
9) BE PATIENT (L0OK AT #4)
10) THIS IS THE LAST TIME IMMA DO THIS (L0OK AT #7)
11) IM NOT MAD WHEN IM SAYIN THIS (L0OK AT#6)
12) S0RRY (L0OK AT #8 )
13) D0NT BE GETTIN ALL HYPE (L0OK AT #10)
14) I D0NT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS (L0OK AT #3)
15) YOU MUST BE REALLY TICKED OFF (L0OK AT NUMBER #9
WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Pretend to have amnesia.
3. Say everything backwards.
4. Run into walls.
5. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
6. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
7. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
8. Say all of the words in a film.
9. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
10. Wear a sticker that says "I'm retarded!"
11. Talk to a pen. 1
2. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
13. Try and climb the wall.
14. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"
15. Eat your hair.
16. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!"
17. At everything they say yell "LIAR!"
18. Pretend to be a phone.
19. Try to swim in the floor.
20. Tap on their door all night.
10 Ways To Be S-T-U-P-I-D:
1. Ask for directions to a place you're already at.
2. Order pizza from McDonald's.
3. Get hit by a parked car.
4. Try to watch Saturday cartoons on Thursday.
5. Try to sell your money.
6. Try (and fail) to play the alphabet on the piano.
7. Eat all-you-can-eat at a store.
8. Get into a fight with yourself, and lose.
9. Try to go swimming without getting wet.
10. Ask for diet water at a restaraunt.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
The 10 Commandments of a Teenager!
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (Why wait that long?)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention it's cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Walmart has a bigger selection.)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect, and why the h-e-double hockey sticks would you let yourself get arrested?!)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (Everyone knows grandma has more money.)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (Just take the whole day off.)
8) Thou shall not kiss boys in school. (Kiss them outside instead.)
9) Thou shall not worry about tests. (Just cheat on them: better marks.)
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (Just leave em in the middle)
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thaned her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then on night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Girl: You should slow down, this is to fast
Boy: This is how a motorcycle is supposed to feel but if you tell me you love me, i'll slow down
Girl: I love you!
Boy: Now you have to give me a hug.
Girl: (She squeezed around the boys boys waist from behind him)
Boy: Now you must take my helmet from my head and put it on you then i will slow down.
Girl: (puts helmet on her head)
Newspaper headline next morning: Fatal motorcycle accident after brakes went out, male died and female lived being the only one with a helmet.In truth the boy knew his breaks went out and told his girlfriend she loved him one last time and to feel her hug then he gave her his helmet so she could live. (Copy and Paste this to your profile if you thought that was sweet or if it made you cry)
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are one of the 7 percent who would ask the person "What was you're first clue?" copy this into your profile
Roses are red, violets are blue.' That's what they say, but it just isn't true, Because Roses are red, and apples are too, But violets are violet. Violets aren't blue. An orange is orange, but Greenland's not green And a pinky's not pink. So what does it mean? To call something blue when it's not, we defile it. But ah, what the heck: it's hard to rhyme 'violet
95% of girls would sit and cry if Justin Beiber jumped off of the Empire State Building. Copy and Paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a soda and yell, "Do a flip!"
95% of teens have this on their profile: "Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. (Insert names here)" If you're part of the 5% that is DOES fit in and think all those people are sorry losers, copy and paste this to your profile and add your Name little miss juliet,hihihahamuahaha
Even though I'm just a girl, I'm stronger and independant and believe me, I'll never be an angel...and you can't hold me down.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
A friend's love says: "If you need anything, I'll be there." True loves says: "You'll never need anything; I'll be there."
That's "Queen Bitch" to you.
You like being in charge. (I'm an only child, of course I do!)
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt. (Mainly my dad.)
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off. (My mom tells me I'm a ham.)
You like plane rides.
You are hydrophobic.
5/10 (Do all these really apply to Zeus?)
You feel at home in the water.
Your favorite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood. (How can you hate seafood!)
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobic.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing poems. (The dark is awesome! I would live in a cave! Light hurts my eyes.)
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone. (Only child, again.)
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked.
You write in diary/journal.
You feel most active at night.
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You’re competitive. (This could fall under every Olympian, except Hestia. Of course I'm competitive, I'm a demigod.)
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
You’re probably the only person who visits the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.(Best presents ever!)
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class. (I’m not old enough yet, but I’m towards the top of my class currently).
You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home. (And dresser, and floor, and top of dresser, and shelf above my bed, and under my bed, and on my bed...)
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry. (But I'm better than he is.)
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight As in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets.
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun.
Zoe Nightshade is awesome.
You love wild animals.
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place.
Hunting is not cruel.
poseidon's daughter all the way!! I already knew that anyway!hah