Hello, I'm Nekohana. ฅ(='ω'=)ฅ
I love cats, mostly because I act like cats in my daily life. But I like dogs and other cute animals too. I love cute things.
Let's just say that I'm not good at conversation and being social in general.
Note: I used the favorites as my way of storing my favorite completed story and follow for on-going stories.
What Naruto and Harry Potter have in common:
1. The title used are their names.
2. They're orphans.
3. Red haired mother.
4. Looks like their father.
5. Group of three, 2 males and 1 female.
6. Prophecy about them before they're born.
7. "Snake" enemies who wants to be immortal (OrochiMort ;p )
8. Godfather came/appear when they're around 13yo.
10. Married to a "secondary" character.
11. Two of the three from group are married to each other and have a daughter.
12. Both characters came from a family that has connections to "Death". The Potter family came from one of the three Peverell brothers who supposedly meet "Death" in the past, while the Uzumaki clan made a seal to call forward the power of "Death" (read: shinigami) that will show a translucent figure of the supposedly "Death" when used.
If taking account of "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" :
1. Their sons hate them.
2. The "snake" enemy has kid(s).
Orochimaru is unexpectedly seems to be quite a good dad though
Yeah, those. Maybe there are more that I just don't know or can't remember right now.