Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
nezumi 248 PM
Biography
Joined Aug '12

Well I guess I should probably get around to this Lol :P

I am more of a reader than a writer, however if I do find the time I will definitely write a few stories. If any of the stories get written soon they have roughly a 90% chance of being about the avengers and maybe a 10% of being about Ultimate Spider man. If any of them are not that soon then who knows, it'll be about whatever I'm in the mood for, which could be anything really.

My profile name, in case anyone was wondering, means mouse in Japanese. I do know quite a bit of Japanese 'cause I've taking the class (it's a really fun class especially if you have the right teacher, I encourage people to take it.) My sensei loves calling people turkeys whenever they do something dumb, which I have been called a few times. *sigh* it's so funny and then my class always has to correct her English. Although, in my class we say she speaks Engrish not English.


some of my most favorite movie (and non-movie) quotes of all time:

"Make a move and the bunny gets it" - Cypher in Con Air

"I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean I-i w-was present while you were . . . unconscious" - Coulson in The Avengers (I am a huge Agent Coulson fan)

"If you don't like someone try walking a mile in their shoes. If you still don't like them, your a mile away and have their shoes." - Unkown

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'" -Isaac Asimov

"'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth', will forever make more grammatical balance than 'turning the other cheek.'" - The Drifter in Bunraku

"There is no spoon" - that one kid at the Oracle's place in the Matrix

"You" -Agent

"Yes me, me me me" -Smith

"Me too" *tomato gets squished* - Agent who is now also Smith in the Matrix Reloaded

"What number am I thinking of?" -Spider-man

"You're not thinking of a number, you're thinking of flapjacks." -Dr. Strange in Ultimate Spider-man


So yeah, I present to you all MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!! In all its profile awesomeness!!

P.S. Coulson lives!!

Author: Follow Favorite

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service