Hey wuz up.
Anyway here's some basic things about me
-My favorite color is Green.
-I'm a girl.
- You have no reason to know my name.
-I've written a few fanfics in a notebook.
-I am addicted to Glee
-I am a drummer for the school band
I love Harry Potter! My favorite people in the book are Remus, Teddy, and Tonks =D
Which is your favorite Harry Potter book? Prisoner of Azkaban
Which is your favorite Harry Potter movie? Deathly Hallows (both parts) or Prisoner of Azkaban
Who is your favorite HP character(s)? Remus, Sirius, Tonks, James, Severus, and Lily
What house do you prefer to be in? Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
But what house would you think you'll be in? Hufflepuff, says every test I take
Which ghost within Hogwarts is your favorite? Peeves if he counts
What subject in Hogwarts do you like the best? DADA or Transfiguration
Which position would you want to be in for Quidditch? Chaser or Seeker
Who do you want to make friends with? The Marauders
If you were in Hogwarts, who would be your best buddy? Probaly Lily
Which character in the book can you relate to? Luna
List the books in order from your favorite to your least favorite.
1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Order of the Phoenix
3. Deathly Hallows
4. Half Blood Prince
5. Goblet of Fire
6. Chamber of Secrets
7. Sorcerer’s Stone
List the movies in order from your favorite to your least favorite.
1. Deathly Hallows
2. Half-Blood Prince
3. Order of the Phoenix
4. Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Goblet of Fire
6. Chamber of Secrets
7. Sorcerer’s Stone
Top 5 favorite characters? Remus, Tonks, Sirius, James, Lily
Five least favorite characters? 1. Bellatrix 2. Delores Umbridge 3. Peter Pettigrew 4. Voldemort. Duh. 5. Viktor Krum
Ten favorite spells? 1. Accio 2. Aguamenti 3. Expecto Patronum 4. Finite Incantatem 5. Imperio 6. Avada Kedavra 7. Crucio (what can I say? I think those three spells are genius. Horrible, but genius.) 8. Lumos 9. Obliviate 10. Reparo
Three favorite potions? 1. Draught of Living Death 2. Amortentia 3. Felix Felicis
Favourite member of the Golden Trio? Harry Potter
Favourite family? Lupin Family
Favourite death eater? Peter, he used to be a Marauder and he escaped capture and convinced his 'friends' he wasn't a spy
Favourite non-Hogwarts magical building? Ministry of Magic
Favourite Diagon Alley shop? WWW
Favourite Hogsmeade shop? Honeyduke's
Favourite Unforgivable Curse? Avada Kedavra. Call me morose, but I think that is a very powerful piece of magic, and therefore impressive.
Favourite mode of wizard transportation? Broomsticks
Favourite Weasley? Um, I can't choose, Ron? Fred George? Ginny? I don't know
Favourite pet? I want an owl
Favourite Hogwarts room? Room of Requirement
Favourite Hogwarts professor? Lupin
Favourite non-human Hogwarts resident? Peeves
Favourite Tri-Wizard champion? Cedric Diggory
Favourite house elf? Dobby!
Favourite wizard sweet? Chocolate Frogs
Favourite couple? Gotta love Remus and Tonks =]
Favourite friendship? The Marauders
Biggest surprise of the series? Snape loved Harry’s mom
Biggest letdown of the series? When Teddy became an orphan and when Peter got away in PoA
Three characters you wish lived? Remus, Tonks, Sirius
Moment that will always make you cry? Fred's death, Snape's death, Remus and Tonk's death, The Resurrection Stone scene
Your patronus would be a _? A wolf
Three things Amortentia would smell like to you? Chocolate, Dr. Pepper, and does being alone have a smell?
You would use Felix Felicis to _? Gamble. Win. -_-
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione? Ron/ Hermione, Joe wrote, I ship it.
James/Lily or Snape/Lily? Jily, James/Lily sorry Snily shippers
Do you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight? Haha need I answer this? Yes!
Do you own the books/movies? No =[ I have some of them
Have you ever played any of the video games? Only the Lego ones. :P
Don’t they kind of suck? … Yeah, pretty much!
Do you think it would be cool to have a pet owl? Yes, I want one, GIMME A OWL
How about a rat? Ew I don't want Peter
Have you ever listened to the soundtrack? A thousand times over.
Which house would you want to be in? Hufflepuff =D We're partially good finders.
Do you like Draco? Don't kill me Draco fans, but no not really
Would you ever enter the Tri-Wizard Tournament? No thank you
Would you keep your money in Gringotts? Of course
What class would be your favourite? D.A.D.A
Do you think you would enjoy being a witch/wizard? Why bother asking, I love it!
Favourite movie set? Has to be DH.
Favourite movie scene? The Truth about Peter Pettigrew, or maybe the Resurrection Stone, SO MANY FEELS!
Death Eaters or Dumbledore’s Army? Dumbledore's Army, LETS SAVE SIRIUS!
Fred or George? George
The Ministry of Magic or Gringotts? Ministry of Magic
Sirius or Lupin? Loony Loopy Moony Lupin
Occlumency or Legilimency? Legilimency
Animagus or metamorphagus? You cannot make me choose I refuse. I PICK BOTH
Mermish or Parselmouth? Parselmouth
Draco or Lucius? Draco
Peter Pettigrew or Mundungus Fletcher? Double Ew. I’d have to say Peter, though. He was way better at getting away and hiding than Fletcher.
Whomping Willow or flying Ford Anglia? Whomping Willow
Invisibility cloak or Pensieve? Invisibility cloak
Grimmauld Place or the Burrow? Grimmauld Place
Werewolf or Inferi? Werewolf
Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures? Care of Magical Creatures
Professor Binns or Professor Umbridge? Binns, I could sleep in class
Peeves or Nearly Headless Nick? Peeves
Hippogriff or Thestrals? Hippogriff
Durmstrang or Beauxbatons? Beauxbatons
Portkey or Apparation? Apparation
Reasons to join the Dark Side (if you wish to join add this to your profile):
1.We have cookies!(last i checked there was hot chocolate to!)
the recruitment bunny
get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
get a really cool crazy laugh! Pratice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough
get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when your to lazy to do them yourself... Now thats the life!
, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are much richer than the good guys?
DOMINATION! Or as my plush Domo says, DOMO-NATION!!!
9.We can do whatever we want and have anything we want!!!! Anyone notice the good guys live a restricted life?
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
4) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
5) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
9) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
10) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
12) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
17) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
18) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
21) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
23) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
24) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
25) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
26) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
28) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
29) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
30) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
32.)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34.)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
35.) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
36.)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
37.) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
38.)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
39.) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
40.) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
42.)I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
43.)When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
44.)Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
45.)A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
47.)I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
48.). I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
49.)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
50.)Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
51.)Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
52.)I may not have a private army.
54.)Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
55.)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
56.) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
57.) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
58.) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
59.)I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
60.)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
61.) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62.) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
63.) - Especially not all of them at once.
65.) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos.
66.)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
68.)When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
69.)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
70.)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
70 b) nor are the gryfindors to be refered to as gryfindorks, or the ravenclaws nerdenclaws,
71.)I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
72.)Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
73.)Though they are doubtless more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
74.)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
75.)I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
76.)I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
77.)I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
78.)I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
79.)Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
80.)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
82.)Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
83.)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
84.). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
85.)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
86.) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
87.)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
88.)I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
89.)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
90.)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good-looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
91.)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
92.)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
93.)I will not charm a poster of Britney Spears on Draco's wall
100 Reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight:
1. There’s this thing, we call it a plot. Harry Potter has one, Twilight does not.
2. There are many twists and turns that capture your interest and keep you guessing. Twilight, on the other hand, is utterly boring and predictable.
3. The main characters actually have personalities.
4. Even though they’re wizards, the characters are easy to relate to. They have actual flaws and problems. It is really hard to relate to a character that is absolutely perfect aside from his one flaw of being a blood-thirsty, abusive, sparkling vampire.
5. J.K Rowling isn’t being sued for plagiarism.
6. It has depth and layers. In short, people don’t just read it for the hot guys.
7. Small details that don’t seem important at the beginning of the series become important at the end of the series.
8. Most of the plot holes (or the major ones any way) were tied up by the end of the seventh book.
9. J.K Rowling doesn’t contradict/break every rule she made.
10. The books were actually thought out from the very beginning, so everything tied together neatly.
11. Consistency is key in a series of books.
12. You can actually learn something worth-while from Harry Potter. I can’t say I really learned any important life lessons from Twilight. Not honestly, anyway.
13. Because books should allow you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks, rather than describe everything to you every five pages.
14. SMeyer thinks her readers are too dumb to understand what’s in the book and has to explain everything thoroughly, over and over again. J.K Rowling allows the readers to think for themselves so that they can actually learn.
15. Because when J.K Rowling uses big words, she uses them right, and in the proper context.
16. In order to write any fantasy stories, research is needed.
17. Because J.K Rowling created a whole new world for the readers to get lost in, rather than throwing magical creatures into the real world.
18. J.K Rowling included many magical creatures in her story that are far more realistic than a sparkling vampire.
19. Not all of the villains were defeated in seconds, like they are in Twilight.
20. Harry has actual problems. Tons of them. But does he spend 300 pages Stephenie Meyer and moaning about them? No! He actually does something to try and solve them.
21. Because when Harry and Ginny broke up, neither of them attempted suicide.
22. Because you can read the books over and over again, and pick up things you missed. I don’t need to read Twilight again, it was so repetitive, I doubt I missed anything.
23. Because I find a boy wizard with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead brandishing a stick to be much more believable than a vampire that sparkles in the sunlight.
24. When J.K Rowling adds a mythical creature into her books that are supposed to be scary, SHE ACTUALLY MAKES THEM SCARY. Stephenie Meyer makes vampires look like fluffy little bunny rabbits.
25. If J.K Rowling wrote that baboons were secretly wizards in hiding, I would believe it.
26. J.K Rowling can actually write a story that draws readers in, rather than put them to sleep.
27. Because J.K Rowling actually has an editor.
28. When J.K Rowling writes a character’s back story, it actually has some thought put into it and gives you a better understanding of the character. She will bring it up multiple times and add to it, rather than just mention it once and leave it. Example: MOST of HBP is dedicated to Voldemort’s back story.
29. J.K Rowling will not insult fantasy writers by completely twisting the myths. She will take what has been written previously, add to it, maybe twist it a little but keep the same general idea.
30. Because SMeyer brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “rules are meant to be broken”. And not in a good way.
31. Because, though the series started out as a kids book, J.K Rowling realised that her readers weren’t eight years old anymore, and she adapted the books so that they grew with the readers.
32. Because there is actually character development in the series. By the end of Breaking Dawn, the characters were still as annoying as they were at the beginning of Twilight.
33. J.K Rowling actually put thought into her characters names instead of choosing common names.
34. Renesmee Cullen? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore laughs in his grave.
35. Harry is modest. When everyone is fawning over him because he’s famous, he wishes they would stop. He’s never looking for better friends than Ron and Hermione, he’s perfectly happy with them. Bella on the other hand is only happy if the Cullens will except her as a friend and will completely ignore anyone else.
36. Because when Harry broke up with Cho, we didn’t get six blank pages of nothing while he broods about it.
37. Because when Harry hates someone, he actually has a reason for it and therefore, we can’t help but hate them, too.
38. Because it doesn’t dwell on a persons looks.
39. Because even Dumbledore will admit that he’s not perfect.
40. Because the romance isn’t shoved in your face and obvious.
41. It is subtly complex and allows you to think for yourself.
42. The relationships were subtly hinted at and grew throughout the series. Example: Ron and Hermione.
43. J.K Rowling will actually take time to write an intriguing summary, rather than copy and paste a snippet that gives the entire plot away.
44. Because it actually has themes that don’t contradict themselves.
45. Because the books started out happier, but then got darker and darker as Voldemort gets more powerful and Harry realises what he’s up against.
46. Because everything ties together and makes sense
47. The foreshadowing is subtle enough that you won’t guess exactly what’s going to happen, yet not too subtle that you think nothing is happening.
48. Over ten years later and people are still reading the books.
49. “The words aren’t always perfect” does not apply in the Harry Potter universe.
50. Even Stephen King thinks J.K Rowling is the better author.
51. Quantity does not always equal quality. The Twilight series could have been ended in one book.
52. Notice how there’s no http://.
53. J.K Rowling assumes that we understand what she is saying and doesn’t find it necessary to describe what Harry looks like every two pages.
54. J.K Rowling didn’t realize how big her fandom was until after she’d written the final book, in which she did a google search on Harry Potter and it blew her mind. Stephenie Meyer admitted that Twilight was only supposed to be one book but continued writing because it was so popular.
55. Because lots of time and effort was put into the books, they were not just pulled out of someone’s Seth in a few months.
56. Harry is noble, heroic and selfless. He is willing to risk his life for people he doesn’t know or doesn’t like. Example: Draco Malfoy in the Room of Requirement. He’s a hero we can all be proud of.
57. The main female character, Hermione, is not weak, she does not rely on a man to help her and she doesn’t complain about everything that happens. She is smart, brave, loyal and spends half the series bailing Harry and Ron out of trouble.
58. Even for all of her good traits, Hermione has her flaws. She has a fiery temper and it often gets the better of her (her many fights with Ron). And she has messed up before (she failed the practical Defense exam in third year, and allowed a Death Eater to grab a hold of her while apparating in Deathly Hallows). But even with her flaws, she is a girl we can be proud of. Bella is not.
59. When J.K Rowling uses a plot device, she uses something believable and affects the plot substantially. SMeyeruses plot devices that destroy her own canon (cough)Renesmee(cough).
60. Because the jokes in Harry Potter aren’t completely made up of sexual innuendos like they are in Twilight.
61. Because you can create a deep, personal connection with the characters in Harry Potter. Personally, I’ve formed better connections with rocks than I have with any of the Twilight characters.
62. The love that Lily had for Harry was touching and powerful. She gave up her life to save him, rather than because he died/didn’t love her. Edward and Bella’s “love” pales dramatically in comparison to this kind of love.
63. Because, rather than spending 100 pages describing what someone looks like, J.K Rowling actually works on creating a personality for her characters.
64. J.K Rowling isn’t afraid of killing off main characters – even if she did cry whilst writing it.
65. Harry is kind to even the smallest of magical creatures. When Dobby died, he dug the grave by hand instead of with magic as a tribute to the hardwork that Dobby devoted his life to doing. Edward Cullen looks down on humans because they aren’t the perfect sparkly bits of fluff that he is.
66. Harry is infinitely loyal to all of his friends, even if they aren’t popular. Example: In the sixth book on the train ride to Hogwarts Romilda Vane comes and invites Harry to join her and her friends in their compartment saying that he doesn’t have to sit with Neville and Luna. He refuses saying, “They’re my friends.” Bella left her human friends for the Cullens at first chance.
67. Harry actually had to work to succeed. Bella got everything she wanted handed to her on a silver platter. She didn’t have to work for anything. This gives a bad example to people everywhere.
68. Because the characters in Harry Potter have at least some sort of affect towards the plot. They aren’t just there for the sake of being there.
69. Because J.K Rowling doesn’t try to explain things away with science. And fail at it.
70. Because, rather than making everyone “perfect”, there is a variation in the characters’ looks. Not everyone is “ZOMG SOO HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!”. There are the cutie pies, like Dean Thomas, and Neville, who’s cute in that awkward, dorky way. It makes the characters seem more real.
71. Because the characters in Harry Potter are willing to die for each other, and some have. The Final Battle is proof that many of the students at Hogwarts would die to save Harry. The Cullens probably wouldn’t do the same thing, not that they were ever put in a situation that called for them to.
72. J.K Rowling follows the rules of “show, don’t tell”.
73. No thesaurus’ were harmed in the making of Harry Potter.
74. To the best of my knowledge, Harry Potter has not ruined some of people’s favourite things. Example: music. A lot of people’s favourite bands have been destroyed because they were mentioned/had a song on the soundtrack and the Twitards have made it overly popular because of this.
75. It’s a story that I would actually want to read to my kids as a bedtime story. I wouldn’t let my kids near Twilight if they were still at the age in which I had to read to them so they could fall asleep. Especially not Breaking Dawn.
76. I don’t think anyone has ever made alternate titles to anything in the Harry Potter books. Example: Breaking Fail, The Demon Spawn, Renespawn. And many, many more.
77. Because The Harry Potter books actually have enough content for a full length movie.
78. While fantasy stories are supposed to be impossible in comparison to real life, Twilight takes “impossible” to a whole new level.
79. Because I like my books to have actual substance, thanks.
80. In all my years of reading Harry Potter, I have never had to close the book, put it down and walk away shaking my head like I did with Twilight (cough)Sparkle scene(cough)
81. Harry Potter shows that immortality isn’t everything. Twilight shows that if you aren’t immortal, you aren’t worth carp.
82. I never face palmed while reading Harry Potter. Ever.
83. Because no one in Harry Potter ever complained about carp wheater. Even if it meant that the Dementors were breeding.
84. Because Dobby the House-Elf would make a better boyfriend than Edward Cullen. He listens to you, is loyal and brave, and would do anything to help you.
85. Because J.K Rowling creates actual conflict in the series that isn’t solved as easily as snapping your fingers.
86. Because if when J.K Rowling has a battle scene at the end of a book, dammit it will have climax. Is totally NOT referring to that epic fail of a fight scene at the end of Breaking Dawn
87. After reading the final Harry Potter book, you are not left with more questions than answers.
88. J.K Rowling can find a less cliche way of ending a series than, “and we walked into our perfect piece of forever” or whatever SMeyer wrote.
89. A hobby. Bella needs to get one. Harry and Ron have Quidditch, Hermione reads and studies. All Bella does is obsess over Edward, which makes for a very boring book.
90. Twilight is drawn out way too far. J.K Rowling proved that some young adult books should be over 700 pages long. Stephenie Meyer proved that some shouldn’t be.
91. Because the hard work and dedication that J.K Rowling put into the series was evident. That Twilight lacked these two factors, was evident.
92. If J.K Rowling wrote a fight scene in which one character kills another, the person who’s point of view we’re reading in would not black out leaving us utterly clueless as to what’s going on.
93. Harry Potter would not try to pass off stalking, pedophilia, and abuse as “true love”.
94. Because rebelling against The Dark Lord and his Death Eaters as he rises to power makes for a better plot than anything SMeyer could possibly write.
95. Even the bad guys are kind of likable, because they have depth and layers that you will never find in Twilight’s characters. They’re interesting.
96. It keeps you guessing. Example: Snape. No one but J.K really knew where his loyalties truly lay until one of the very last chapters of the last book.
97. Because if J.K Rowling gives a character a weird name, the names meaning reflects the character, instead of being stupid.
98. Harry Potter has a complex plot with many twists and turns. Twilight is bland.
99. Harry Potter may be repetitive with the main plot. But that’s what makes it consistent. It also has many sub-plots that vary book-to-book.
100. Many people say that the Cullens are great because they are hot and rich. You know what I have to say to this? The Weasleys’. They may not be rich or well dressed. Yeah, their clothes and books are second hand. But they have love. And really, what more could you want? Mrs. Weasley actually killed Bellatrix for trying to kill Ginny. They are kind, loving and treat everyone as another member of the family. The Weasleys totally own the Cullens.
Copy and Paste this on your profile if your AWESOME
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this to your profile. (How much do you like chocolate?)
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day),(jasmineflower27 - 3 days),(ArianaRae - 2 days), (Susly - 1 day) (Lily.and.Alice - 3 hours) (Dimcairien - 2 days) (Dr. Pepper 87- 4 days)
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallapatorius, zotlot, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, Mrs. Fantasy, Dimcairien, Dr. Pepper 87