I'm not very good at talking about myself, so I'll just give you a quick list:20-years-old.Student of psychology.Self-proclaimed layabout daydreamer and wannabe writer.Internet addict: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Tumble own my soul.And so does caffeine, but we don't talk about that around the 'Net. He gets a satisfying relationship with my laptop. It's true love.If I was an elf, my name would be Tinkle McJingles.I'm (not) a Directioner. I'm a Crazy Mofo.Proud Janoskiantor.I've been Sorted into Ravenclaw via Pottermore.
1. Tom Marvolo Riddle, Jr.
2. Sirius Black
3. Draco Malfoy
4. Hermione Granger
5. Regulus Black
6. Luna Lovegood
7. Fred Wealsey
8. Remus Lupin
9. Cedric Diggory
10. Bill Weasley
11. George Weasley
12. Neville Longbottom
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
Luna and George. I think I might have, but I'm not entirely sure!
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Hermione? Well, if you're going by the book, then most unfortunately not. However, Emma Watson is certainly not ugly.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
If Neville got Remus pregnant, I would vomit. M-PREG is not for me.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
Cedric? Absolutely! I think I've read every Cedric fanfiction out there.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Sirius and Luna. Yes, absolutely! 100% love this pairing.
6) five/nine or five/ten? Why?
Regulus/Cedric or Regulus/Bill. I don't really go for slash, but in this case I would say Regulus/Cedric.
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
If Fred walked in on Sirius and Neville making out, he might laugh uproariously and attempt to get it on film, because it's likely they'd all be drunk. And not dead.
8) Make up a summary for a three/ten fic?
Draco and Bill. In which Draco wonders which one of the many Weasel's he had the misfortune to land himself with, and why he even cares.
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
Tom and Remus. No. Under no circumstances is that possible. Fluffy!Tom is disgusting. Goodbye.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/ comfort fic?
Fred and Neville. How about "Spare Him."
11) Is anything on your fav list about eleven?
George. Not at the moment, I don't think, but there's bound to be in the future! I've just been lazy about adding fics to my fave list.
12) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five?
Sirius and Hermione or Sirius and Regulus.
For Sirius/Hermione: "Brightest Witch."
For Sirius/Regulus: "A Black Situation."