Thanks for the reviews!
1. I like classical music. Don't ask why, because I don't know.
2. My favorite sound is the piano. And yes, I do play the piano.
3. I LOVE LEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most people say they're too sour, but I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!! And emoji.
4. I love peacocks. Don't think of that in the wrong way because of the song by Katy Perry, I didn't mean it like that.
5. I love the night.
I hate 6.
7. Haha, 7. That's my favorite number!!!!!
8. My sis says I'm bipolar. I guess I am, just a little. Maybe a lot.
9. I want to finish a story freakishly bad!!!!
Me talking to myself: Why did I put thos last two in there when they aren't really facts about me? Stupid.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Copy This Onto Your Profile If You Find These Funny Or If You Would/Do These Things...
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi, Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave
the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
Copy paste this to your profile if you'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and past this into your profile
If you have ever tripped UP stairs, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freakin' Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Chip the Wolf should just go to the freaking supermarket and buy his own cookie crisp instead of trying to steal someone else's, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever copied something to your profile, copy this into your profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you want to, copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I've seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese? Or when two foot are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. Some people call me crazy, but I'm just random. If you are random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've post all of these onto your profile copy and paste this onto your profile
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Its always in the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would you keep looking after I found it?
Your laughing now because your older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
When your down, I may not be able to pick you back up, but I promise I'll be willing to lay down right next to you.
You don't die of a broken heart... you only wish you did.
Sticks and stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Its not until you're broken that you know what you're made of.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is filled.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
When your are in jail a friend will bail you out, but a best friend will be sitting right next to you saying "Dang, that was fun!"
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Friends will always be like "Well, you deserve better!" but best friends will prank call him saying "Seven days..."
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
The toothfairy teaches kids it's okay to sell body parts.
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different then yours.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I was about to take over the world, but I got distracted when I saw something shiny.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot. Like me.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
Your year book picture still haunts me.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is GOING somewhere.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
You don't like me, well it's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
You're a speacial kind of stupid, aren't you?
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
So what if we act like imature idiots? We're having fun.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh,he just took a wrong turn,got lost,and is to stubborn to ask directions.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I like work. It fasinates me. I can sit and stare at it for hours.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
I DONT obsess! I think intensley...and like all the time
Jogging is a slow sprinting, Coach!
The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I'm not random, I'm just HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!
They never suspect the short one.
Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
Whoever said that nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was.
I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
If my calculations are correct...slinkies plus escalator = EVERLASTING FUN!!
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is.
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
We're so cool, ice cubes are jealous.
I'm not as random as you think I salad.
It's okay pluto. I'm not a planet either.
Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
Laughing until your stomach hurts is what friends are for.
If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Wanna hear a joke? ...Miley Cyrus.
On a scale of 1 to crazy I'm a penguin.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicatd. Haven't they met themselves?
I see no good reason to act my age.
Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls.
Be a dork!! Because being cool is overrated.
At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.
Hey you! Yeah you! No, not you, the other guy. You right there! Do you like tacos?
Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
I tried being normal, but I didn't like it.
Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
There are two things that are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
Be yourself. That's crazy enough.
You always get whats coming to you; unless it gets lost in the mail.
Pick Up Lines Comebacks... add to it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Stupid Warning Labels
1. Children's Aspirin: Warning: Keep Away From Children (so we have children's aspirin...that children can't get to)
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts (Really? Now that's shocking...Seriously, I think that was life changing)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping (Dang. I've become addicted to sleep-hair-curling. This will never work!)
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire (And here I thought it was ice. Face-palm!)
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking (You mean we can't chew through all that frozen goodness?)
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado (Does this mean people can use it to protect themselves from hurricanes?)
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts (Uhhh...I kinda thought frisbees were all one piece...Do they come with batteries now or something?)
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children (So now sticking them in kids' stomachs when they don't behave is out of the question. That's not abusive or dangerous, now is it?)
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (So there's going to be a trial during that person's funeral. Sounds like fun!)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping (You mean it's not a substitute for whipped cream? NO WAY!)
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap (As opposed to non-regular soap?)
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness (So that's why we take them! I thought they were a replacement for coffee)
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required (You mean puzzles don't come all put together in one box?)
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use (Uhhh...I don't think I even want to know)