Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit then copy and paste this in your profile
Here are a couple of things 'bout me...
Age:a number between 5 and 20
Favorite Food:French Fries!! :)
Hobbies:writing,swimming,reading,and eating french fries!!!
Siblings:1 little brother and 3 half sibilings
My Dream Job:an architect
Hair:I have dark brown,thick,hard to control hai that's a bit past my it's in braids.
Eyes:dark brown also
Skin:It's actually kind of weird.Some parts it caramel,some parts it's chocolate.I call it caralate!!
My Imaginary Friends: Devin, Kylie, Jamie, and David. YES! I have imaginary friends. DEAL!
My Favorite Book Series:Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus-Rick Riordan, Maximum Ride-James Patterson, The Mortal Instruments-Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins, Shadow Falls-C.C.Hunter
My Favorite Musical Artists: Pink, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, One Republic, Neon Trees, Little Mix
My Favorite Songs:Madhouse-Little Mix, Titanium-Sia, Raise Your Glass-Pink, Radioactive-Imagine Dragons, Everybody Talks-Neon Trees, Wings-Little Mix, Payphone-Maroon 5, Secrets-One Republic
My Life Motto-
"I have the feeling there's something going on that I don't know about."Luke,The City Of Fallen Angels,Cassandra Clare
My Favorite Quotes-This is still being added to, so...)
"Everybody Talks," Neon Trees-Everybody Talks
"Why so serious?"Pink-Rasie Your Glass
"Because God knows, one six-year-old mind-controlling flying child just isn't enough." Max, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, James Patterson
"Okay, I'll do whatever you do. *sees man jump across elevator shaft* Oh, I ain't doing that s*." The President, White House Down
"I'm Nobody and I'm proud of it! Now put her down and get over here. I want to stab your eye out again." Percy, The Sea of Monsters, Rick Riordan
I looked at Annabeth. "They're blind?" "Not completely," Annabeth said. "They have an eye." "One eye?" "Yeah." "Each?" "No. One eye total." Percy and Annabeth, The Sea of Monsters, Rick Riordan
When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
When Life gives you lemons, through them back, because I mean really? Who likes lemons?
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
When life gives you lemons, steal your sister’s apples
When life gives you lemons, throw them at your sister’s friends and hope it hits them in the eye.
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and yell ‘I HATE LEMONS YOU MORON!’
When life gives you lemons, say hey, I like lemons, got anything else for me?
When life throws you lemons... throw something harder back!
Unless life also hands you sugar and water, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Earth is the Insane Asylum for the universe
I have to speak my mind because what is in my mind is always more interesting than what is happening in the world outside my mind.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout
They say the truth will set you free, so why is it that whenever I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
If aliens are looking for intelligent life then why are you worried?
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Join the army, visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them. YAY!
Don’t mess with me: I've got a stick.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my freaking soda"
Trying is the first step toward failure.
"The dinosaur’s extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide."
“I am sick of people having a near death experiences and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!” TonyV.
Can't anybody who has a job go in the "employees only" doors at restaurants? Shouldn’t they be more specific and say "employees of this place only"?
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
97% of you won't post this. When
Jesus died on the cross he was
thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that
cares, put this on your profile.
Edward Cullen sparkles in the sunlight.. Vampires will:
a)burst into flame
b)burn slowly to death
c) feel like they are burning to death
if they step in the sunlight. This proves that Edward is merely a fairy who lost his wings. Either that or a really stupid person who knows NONE of the traditional things that happen to vampires who go out in the sunlight. Copy and paste if you agree.
Barbie's Letter to Santa:
Listen you fat little troll, I’ve been helping you out every year, playing at being the perfect Christmas present, wearing skimpy bathing suits in frigid weather and drowning in fake tea from one too many tea parties, and I hate to break it to ya Santa, but it’s definitely payback time! There had better be some changes around here this Christmas, or I’m going to call for a nationwide meltdown (and trust me, you won’t wanna be around to smell it).
So, here’s my holiday wish list for 1998, Santa.
l. A nice, comfy pair of sweat pants and a frumpy, oversized sweatshirt. I’m sick of looking like a hooker. How much smaller are these bathing suits gonna get? Do you have any idea what it feels like to have nylon and Velcro up your butt?
2. Real underwear that can be pulled on and off. Preferably white. What bonehead at Mattel decided to cheap out and MOLD imitation underwear to my skin? It looks like cellulite!
3. A REAL man — maybe GI Joe. I’d take Tickle-Me-Elmo over that wimped-out excuse for a boy toy Ken. And, what’s with that earring anyway? If I’m gonna have to suffer with him, at least make him (and me) anatomically correct.
4. Arms that actually bend so I can push the aforementioned Ken-wimp away once he is anatomically correct.
5. Breast reduction surgery. I don’t care whose arm you have to twist, just get it done.
6. A jog-bra. To wear until I get the surgery.
7. A new career. Pet doctor and school teacher just don’t cut it. How about a systems analyst? Or better yet, a public relations senior account exec!
8. A new, more 90’s persona. Maybe “PMS Barbie”, complete with a miniature container of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a bag of chips; “Animal Rights Barbie” with my very own paint gun, fitted with a fake fur coat, bottle of spray on blood and handcuffs; or “Stop Smoking Barbie” sporting a Nicotrol patch and equipped with several packs of gum.
9. No more McDonald’s endorsements. The grease is wrecking my vinyl.
10. Mattel stock options. It’s been 37 years — I think I deserve it.
Okay, Santa, that’s it. Considering my valuable contribution to society, I don’t think these requests are out of line. If you disagree, then you can find yourself a new doll next Christmas. It’s that simple.
You know you're obsessed with Percy Jackson when...(Bold the ones that apply)
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt.
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books.
When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
You are going to the Camp Half-Blood in Texas(I wish...I'm in the north...)
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
You have dreams about PJO characters/events
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Francisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
You stuff your (ahem) Harry Potter books in the back of your closet so you have some more places for your PJ&O stuff.
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
When someone dies, you pray to Hades to allow them to go across Styx for free, because they don't have drachmas anymore.
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of emergencies
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
When you steal your friend's pen you believe it's justified because your dad is the god of thieves, and you thought it was Riptide and had to check to make sure Percy was still alive.
You write PJO fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
When your mom grounds you from the computer, you blame it on a combination of Nemesis, Hera and Hermes' little joke.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
You give all your siblings god parents
You call the tough school bullies, children of Ares. The girly popular ones are obviously Aphrodite.
You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
You spend time doing pointless research at , just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
You still think Thuke could happen.
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Super bowl.
You think Percy's extended family needs extensive therapy.
You have a countdown to the Mark of Athena
You want Kronos buried under Wichita, Kansas in a safe deposit toothpick box. No one will ever look there, and hopefully he'll be too tiny to bother the locals.
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You blame your little brother's desire to turn off your Internet in the middle of this review on Hermes' anger that you've joked about all of them.
You imagine random unwritten PJO moments during class and laugh. When one brave soul unaware of your obsession broaches the question of why you were laughing, you try to explain.
They think you are nuts because you are laughing at Hades' wild card of Nico.
You think of creative names for Percy besides Seaweed Brain, such as kelphead16 because his head is full of help and there's an 85 chance he'll die at the age of sixteen.
You wonder if you'll be able to drive a car come your 16, provided Percy saves the world, because of that.
You know you're obsessed when you lose something, and say, "Come on Hermes! Give it back!!
You think all the popular girls at your school are children of Aphrodite. And say to all the braniacs at your school if Athena is okay.
You go on YouTube and look at PJO themes for characters.
You read page 287 of BOTl over and over again or say the lines in your head
Your internet homepage is Rick Riordan's blog.
You and your other PJO obsessed friend cracks up if any one mentions the word Canada or Canadians.
You and your PJO obsessed friend start a fan club with only you two in it.
You get other people obsessed.
You have constant vivid dreams about the Blood of Olympus
You hated the movies.
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BOTl, PJO, HOO, TLH, SoN, MOA, THoH, BOO and use it in conversations.
Your favorite quote of all time comes from PJO.
You and your friend have "diss-wars" using PJO CHARACTERS
When someone dies, you give them a sack of red rubber balls for Cerberus.
Every time you see a guy in a wheelchair you think "Chiron!!”
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters.
When you burn yourself, you curse Hephaestus/Hestia.
You put an offering to Demeter next to your garden.
You go up to a teacher in a wheelchair and say, "I know who you really are, Chiron…"
You say "Maia!" when you are wearing shoes.
You checked to make sure your principal doesn’t have a tail.
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You suddenly love thunderstorms with lightening.
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.(My dog is male,but I do that and he answer)
You're stuck when figuring out who your godly parent is.
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
You curse a god/goddess a lot.
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room.
You know PJO better then most sane people.
You have links to every great PJO site
You add things to the list every day
You know what you would do if you were Percy
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
Make all of your friends read all the PJO before you do anything with them.
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work(although I don't have a golden drachma)
You give friends and yourself a godly parent.
You are trying to learn Greek
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
You think of Percy every time you see a teenage, dark haired, green-eyed boy.
You have an instant crush on Percy!
You just have to research more about Greek mythology
You want to learn Latin
You copy/paste this onto your profile
Most of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your trying to get your friends to
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
Your friends (At least one), think you are obsessed with PJO, and you agree
You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them (happily, if I might add)
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god, goddess
You’re nodding and smiling as you read this.
You own every single book
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
You call yourself a demigod (and so does anyone else who knows what they're talking about)
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO
You've called someone you know a satyr.
If someone annoys you, you scoff and say, "Mortals"
When you see the word, "RED" you think of Rachel Elizabeth Dare.
You took the time to read this list.
You've tried to send an Iris message.
You are disgusted at how Disney portrayed Hades in the movie "Hercules".
You almost fainting when you realized that Annabeth didn't have blond hair in the movie.
When you found out that Thor was a demigod, you immediately watched the movie and read the comics.
Rick Riordan is your idol.
You are teaching yourself Greek.
If your parents (or anyone else) annoy you, you curse in Greek or call them a vlacas (idiot).(I will now!)
You are devastated that it's almost over.
You've had dreams about PJO or HOO characters.
You wish there was a PJO series on TV.
You almost (or did) cried when Bianca died. And also when Nico reminded Percy of his promise.
You squealed or "awed" out loud when Annabeth kissed Percy at Mt. Saint Helens.
You cursed Rick when Percabeth fell into Tartarus.
You cheered when Frank killed those monsters by himself in The House of Hades.
You like making(or even ship) random ship names to see how they would work out.
You draw/save pictures of all the characters.(If you can)
You wish with every fiber of your being that the first page of (The Lightning Thief) told the truth, and the PJO series is real.
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
Even though you're not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make a list of characters never to anger.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you cried reading that, copy and paste both of these to your profile.
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
A: Hot B: Loves people C: A good kisser D: Makes people laugh E: Has gorgeous eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Very outgoing H: Easy to fall in love with I: Loves to smile and laugh J: Really sweet K: Really silly L: Smile to die for M: Makes dating fun N: Can kick the crap out of you O: Has one of the best personalities ever P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend S: Cute T: A very good kisser U: Is very flirtatious. V: Not judgemental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Is loved by everyone Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
I'm the Girl
I'm the girl who will put my head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you. I'm the girl who likes to be kissed in the rain more than inside your bedroom or in an expensive restaurant.
I'm the girl who says,"Okay, but you owe me...", not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you.
I'm the girl you can take absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you.
I'm the girl who is incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like; I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms. I'm the girl who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me. I'm the girl who never gives up hope even when I tell others I have.
I'm the girl who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart,
I'm the girl who never forgets you. I'm the girl who loves to end a hug with a kiss. I'm the girl who you can talk to about anything. I'm the girl who will brag about you to all of my friends. I'm the girl who will listen to you talk. I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason. I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me from behind. I'm the girl who loves it when you introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend. I'm the girl who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word.
I'm the girl who loves it when you give me flowers for no apparent reason.
I'm the girl who thinks the world of you. All I want is for us to be together.
A moment of silence.
To Every Girl
To every girl that is SCARED to put her heart out there again because she has been HURT too many times or so badly. To every girl that has been cheated on because she's not a slut who gives it up to any guy To every girl that dresses cute, not shanky. To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for a perfect present for you To every girl who gets her heart broken because he chose that bitch again. To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend. To every girl who would just once like to be treated like a princess. To every girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak. To every girl that just wants to hold hands. To every girl that kisses him with meaning. To every girwho wishes he cared more. To every girl who would just once wants a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold. To every girl who just wants him to call. To every girl who lies awake at night thinking about him. To every girl who just wants to cuddle. To every girl that just wants to sleep with him without having sex. To every girl who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back. To every girl who thought "maybe this one could be the one". To every girl who is just looking for that one and only and having a rough time along the way. To every girl that doesn't want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually cares about how she feels. To every girl who wants words backed up with actions. To every girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end. To every girl hat gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face never again. To every girl that has faith that "tomorrow will be a better day." And it will be. Copy and paste this into your profile titled "To Every Girl"
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Post this on your wall if you're THAT girl... ;)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Briizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Elephant
3. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Purple Lemonade
4. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Seamore
5. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fave fruit, and something that can go wrong): Grape Words
6. YOUR NICKNAME: (fav chocolate - milk, dark or white and fav season ): Milk Spring
7. YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS NAME: (first letter of your name, first vowel in your favourite girls name and last letter of your favourite boys name): Bar
8. YOUR SPY NAME: (a word your best friend describes your personality and your worst day of the week): Smart Monday
9. YOUR FUTURE NAME: (first letter of your name, first vowel of your favourite colour, last letter of your favourite animal, second vowel of your favourite drink, second letter of your first pet, second to last letter of your favourite fruit, last vowel of your favourite season and first letter of your favourite chocolate - milk, white or dark): Butuepim
They hurt her
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concret at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell...they believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying They hurt her, then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
... its Very Creepy.
This is weird, but interesting! If you
can Raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it COPY AND PASTE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT --
What A boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad Follow her
When she stares at your mouth Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and don't let go
When she starts cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you Give her your attention
When she pulls away Pull her back
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes don't look away until she does
When she misses you she's hurting inside
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away
When she says its over she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's butt am I kicking?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you.
COPY 'N' PASTE!
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. She was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." You're never alone... 93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it. Don't be one of those people. Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
FUNNY THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally. (Stalker much?)
14.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15.Swat at flies that don't exist.
16.Tell people that you can see their aura.
out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it. (Like I would touch all these strangers.)
18.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27.When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "9") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker!"
28.Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
29.Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
30.When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
31.Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
34.Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
35.When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
36.Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37.Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
38.Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
Play an instrument?: Yep! The clarinet.
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: No. I spend most of my time busy with family, creating things, reading, being on the computer, and doing nothing.
Like to sing?: Yeah, but by myself. Sometimes, I do it, not thinking aout who's around me.
Have a job?: No. I do chores! But I don't get paid. I also watch younger kids, since apparently, I'm much more mature than my 18-year old cousin.
Have a cell phone?: Yes. It sucks though.
Like to play sports?: Of course! I have to stay active somehow. I swim,cheer,play volleyball,that's about it. But, the only team I have is for cheer. Did they make that a sport yet?
Have a boyfriend?: Nope. I won't until 16, or as my Uncle says, "65". Overprotective family, much?
Have a crush on someone?: Sure.
Live somewhere NOT in the United States?: Nope.
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: No. Wait...WHY do you need more than five? I have four, but it's one in everyone's room, then the living room.
Have any special talents/skills?: People say I can draw and swim very well. I'm very good with young kids. Does being able to do a handstand and kartwheel count?
Exercise daily?: Yes. Well, I do now, since I cheer pratice everyday in the summer. Which I hate.
Like school?: No. But I do do well in school. I have all A's, and was one out of two people in honors. In my grade, anyway.
Sing the alphabet backwards?: If I was really bored, then yes.
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: Yes...
Speak any other languages?: A little Spanish, and a little of French.
Go a day without food?: Yes.
Remember your dreams: Yes, but only for a few hours. Then it just goes "BYE BYE!" unless it's a reacurring dream. I had one last night, and it was so cool. It was like Horror/Adventure/Romance. I was two people, at different times. One time, I had curly,wet hair (cause it was raining) and I had on a headband, the other time I had a ponytail, and I shot a guy who was trying to shoot the me with curly hair. TWICE. At first, I was with my friends in the haunted house (It was Halloween), but they had different names. Like TJ, and Chase. There was this person that was chasing us, trying to kill us, and there were a bunch of stairs. I was the curly haired girl, and I got lost. Then, my grandma appeared, and helped me escape.Then, the guy I was supposed to "like" was looking for me, and I was hiding in the basement, cause I didn't want to be found. He found me, and yelled at me, cause he was worried about me, and then we heard this demom dragon coming toward us in the basement. We hid in this room with a big window, and there was this fat guy cowering in the corner. It sounded like the demon dragon was going to burst through the window, so he pushed me in this closet and told me to lock the door and not come out. I started to cry(I would never do that in real life)when I heard screaming. That when it shifted to the girl with the ponytail, and the whole house had exploded. The demon dragon had turned into this man who was about to shoot the girl with the curly hair. She was sitting in a fetal position, obviously in shock, while the demon/dragon/guy was coming towards her with a gun. I walked towards him, and shot him twice while someone else picked up the girl wit the curly hair. Then we celebrated cause it was over. *takes a deep beath* Wow. That was long. I sounded like Nudge. Wasn't that weird?
Read music, not just tabs?: I have to! I'm in band.
Roll your tongue?: No. Sadly, everyone in my classes can do it except for me.
Eat a whole pizza?: Unless it's a small, 4-slice pizza. Other than that, no.
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery? Umm...I'm in middle school, so no.
Snuck out of the house?: No. My house is too creaky. Plus, I would never do it. My mom would KILL me!
Lied to get out of trouble?: Once. It wasn't pretty.
Had a computer crash?: Yes!I was SO mad.
Gotten lost in your city?: No. I know my city like the back of my hand.
Seen a shooting star?: No. I've always wanted to.
Been to any other countries?: No. Do I want to? Not right now. When everything's calm over there, I want to go to France, England, Egypt, Ireland, etc.
Had a serious surgery?: Nope. I haven't had a surgery in my life. My brother has bad luck in that category. He's had about 2 or 3 surgeries. One of them was to get his tonsils taken out. The rest, I forgot.
Stolen something important to someone else?: No. I would never!
Solved a rubiks cube?: I wish...
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: Yes. I didn't even care if other people saw me. I was too tired. Plus, I wouldn't care anyway.
Cried over a girl?: No.
Cried over a boy?: No
Kissed a random stranger?: If a random stranger tried to kiss me, they wouldget kicked where it hurts, then an uppercut.
Hugged a random stranger?: No. Who would do that?
Been in a fist fight?: No.
Been arrested?: No. That would ruin me!
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: No...
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: No, but I want to. My mom would yell at me, though.
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: EWWWWWW! I have gone into the guy's bathroom on accident, though. My friends laughed at me. I was SO embarrassed. The first time, they were using the urinal, but I didn't see anything. I was like "Sorry! Sorry." I turned around, and ran out. The second time, there was no one in there, but one of my best friends saw me. She said, "Again?". Both times I wasn't paying attention.
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: No.
Swore at your parents?: No.
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: Yes. It was in kidnergarden, first grade, and fifth grade. About 5 times. That's why boys wouldn't mess with me. Plus, I have a killer death glare. Not as good as Max's though.
Been to a casino?: Na-da.
Ran over an animal and killed it?: No!
Broken a bone?: Nope.
Gotten stitches?: Nope.
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: No. I don't want to either.
Made homemade muffins?: Yeah...THEY WERE AWESOME!!
Bitten someone?: Yes. It was a boy who had gotten on my nerves. He told me to bite him, and I did.
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: YES! 5 times now.
Burped in someone’s face?: No. That would be SO rude.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST believe in heaven.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian
I’m a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd
I'm a GIRL so I MUST be weak
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm AFRICAN AMERICAN(I don't like the word Negro) so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I don't LISTEN to what people think about me, so I MUST think I'm better than everyone.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm into my APPEARANCE, so I MUST be an extremely girly-girl
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a jerk.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST talk really loud.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I used to be a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK (sometimes), so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm a BRUNETTE, so I MUST be smart.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that’s how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm into CHEER LEADING(Not that much), so I MUST be a dumb blond.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I’m a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I’m a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I’m STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm into the BEACH, so I MUST be a stupid surfer
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I’m into ROCK so I MUST be emo.
I'm into FOOTBALL, so I MUST be a TOMBOY.
I'm into CLOTHS and SHOES, so I MUST be a rich girl.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either, a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be an OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and/or COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I (or USED to) DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I wear GLASSES, so I MUST be a dork.
I wear CONTACTS, so I MUST be in denial.
I’m FRIENDS WITH LESBIANS, so I MUST be a lesbian too.
I like to EMAIL instead of TALK on the phone, so I MUST have no social life.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling jerk.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a jerk.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be gay I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirts (It's actually called a kilt)
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
Stereotypes are stupid...
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped/sat in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (Who hasn't?)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner or stupider, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. Put the apostraphe in the wrong place
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
Please select from the following options:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy ayway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Why Do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy)
Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
This chain started in 2002.
It is a love chain letter.
In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part.
You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!!
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships.
If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!
You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet.
Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls?"
After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE!
Fanfiction is a site for people who have been called at least one of the following- Weirdo, Loner, Nerd, Lick, Geek, Shy, Silent, Creepy, Crazy, Insane, Eccentric, Psycho, Odd, Mental or Different.
Fanfiction is a site for girls who are desperately in love with guys who don't exist. (Because they're the best kind...)
Fanfiction is a site for people who've ever compared their classmates to characters from books.
Fanfiction is a site for those of us who can't express ourselves in life.
Fanfiction is a site for people talk to themselves... a lot.
Fanfiction is a site for people who laugh at jokes that no one else gets.
Fanfiction is a site for people who get funny looks for reading in class.
Fanfiction is a site for people who admire the guy who tries to be different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who say long words that other people don't normally understand.
Fanfiction is a site for people aren't afraid to sit alone and read at lunch
Fanfiction is a site for girls who don't need guys to complete them.
Fanfiction is a site for people who ditched reality and went for something different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who hang onto dreams.
Fanfiction is a site for people who are different, but don't care because, they know it's who they really are.
Fanfiction is a site for those weird people who just stand there and finally have that weird moment. Like saying GOOGLY ELMO MACARONI in history when you're really learning about the 1920's
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food
This is the form for all of my OC stories.
Godly Ancestor (If Any):
Mortal Siblings (If Any):
Legacy Abilities (If Legacy):
Race(White, Irish, Hispanic, etc.):
ADHD and/or Dyslexia:
Sexual Orientation (Optional):
How Would You Want Your Character To Die:
Twisted-50 years ago, The Prophecy of the Seven was in motion. Chaos was everywhere. And then-suddenly, it stopped. The Seven disappeared, and so did Gaea. Even the gods themselves don't know what happened. Now, 50 years later, when things were almost normal, the crazy chaos starts happening e gods with their two different sides, the doors opening. It turns out, The Seven? Weren't.(This a current story, result of an OC.)
Gone-When the gods disappeared, leaving no trace, everything went to chaos. Monsters escaped the Underworld and Tartarus, crazy storms started happening everywhere, crazy stuff like that. What has happened here? Who did it? (This is a very near future story, on my other account LookingForAPensword. The SYOC is finished.)
Chronicles of the Sky- Centuries after the Seven beat Gaea, a new evil arises. Uranus. The primordial god of the sky. The former ruler of the world. And what does he want? Revenge. (This is also a future story, I'll create it towards the middle of Twisted.)
Check back for more later!