3Your Outstretched Hand » He feels it happen in real time, but his brain is cataloguing every second, every minute reaction on Eddie's face, the individual drops that strike his own and cause him to flinch, breaking eye contact with Eddie for just a moment. And he knows that his brain will play these moments back to him, frame-by-frame, over and over and over again. Aftermath/Coda/AU of 4x13 & 4x14.
9-1-1, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Angst, chapters: 2, words: 13k+, favs: 26, follows: 31, updated: 7/26/2021 published: 7/4/2021, [Eddie D., Evan B.] Maddie B., Christopher D.
73 We're In This Together » After Scarif, Jyn has never been happier. But then, a series of unfortunate events strikes. A rescue mission that they do not return from unscathed, then, with scars still fresh, an entire Alliance base faces destruction, and Cassian must race to save their allies, confronting an entire fleet in only a single ship. He's always made it back to Jyn. Will he be able to one more time?
Star Wars, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 20, words: 63k+, favs: 74, follows: 100, updated: 6/12/2021 published: 2/24/2017, Leia O., Jyn E., Chirrut I., Cassian A.
286 To the Power of Two » Two seconds is all it takes for their world to erupt in chaos. Four steps carry them to temporary safety. Sixteen inches of concrete are all that separate them from certain death. People scream, a sniper waits to pick them off, and oh, right. He's already been hit. Which means he's pretty sure he has less than two-hundred-fifty-six minutes left to live. Sequel to Timing.
Flashpoint, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 32, words: 100k+, favs: 101, follows: 139, updated: 7/26/2020 published: 5/23/2017, Ed L., Mike S., Sam B., Team One
68 An Unconventional Family » The last thing the hunter expected to find that day was a small, green, adorable child, wandering alone. Except the child wasn't alone, and the amount of hope in its eyes as it stared at him was terrifying, because he honestly didn't know if he'd be able to save the person it was with. (Din Whump, adorable Baby Yoda, awesome Cara Dune, and everyone being protective of everyone).
Mandalorian, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Angst, chapters: 5, words: 17k+, favs: 114, follows: 57, updated: 2/14/2020 published: 1/11/2020, The Mandalorian/Din Djarin, The Child/baby yoda, Cara Dune
4 A Rebel of Steel » Trapped, injured and determined, Cassian's choices are limited. He can do nothing and die for sure, or he can try something crazy and only maybe die. Neither option really appeals to him, but with the Alliance counting on him, is there really a choice? There's a 92% chance of death, the droid informs him. The 8% chance of friendship remains unspoken. Prequel to Don't Leave Me Now.
Star Wars, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 3, words: 11k+, favs: 33, follows: 10, updated: 2/10/2017 published: 2/4/2017, K-2SO, Cassian A.
42 Don't Leave Me Now » People leave. It's a rule of Jyn's life. They always abandon you and let you down eventually, given enough time. Until someone came into her life who didn't. Someone who always chose to come back. Will he come back one more time? Fix-it Fic. Alternate ending and continuation beyond the movie. (All Rogue One characters heavily involved)(Longer summary inside!)
Star Wars, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 17, words: 62k+, favs: 142, follows: 91, updated: 1/31/2017 published: 1/15/2017, [Cassian A., Jyn E.] Leia O., Bodhi R.
242 Timing » He was just supposed to be shopping for a gift, so how did he end up trapped in a store with eight hostile gunmen, fifteen terrified hostages, one stoic young girl, and no back-up? Because he obviously has terrible timing… then again, right now he's the only one who can get the hostages out alive… but at what personal cost?
Flashpoint, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 21, words: 50k+, favs: 154, follows: 107, updated: 12/14/2016 published: 7/19/2015, Ed L., Mike S., Sam B., Team One
67 Lifeline » The team is called to a hostage situation on the 35th floor of a building. All is not as it seems, and, as the pieces start to come together, one of the team is critically injured. Will the team be able to solve the mystery and save their teammate? Sam and Ed focused (not slash), with Spike in later chapters.
Flashpoint, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Friendship, chapters: 15, words: 23k+, favs: 127, follows: 43, updated: 7/10/2014 published: 6/23/2014, Ed L., Mike S., Sam B., Team One