Hello, and welcome to my profile page I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at my profile. As a hobby I read, and review what other people write. I like to read well written stories, and usually care less about the contents.
What I dislike on FanFiction:
They add nothing to whatever they are writing about, and destructive at worst towards the overall story and charachters. They focus so much on the gamer aspect the characters end up a shadow of their former selves or just end up being so ooc it might as well be the authors personal character instead. Do something new with the genre if your going to write this genre because these stories currently lack purpose. The futility of playing by rules, overestimating yourself, how it can make you lazy etc, their is a bountiful amount you could do with it. Make a statement about stats, or how the numbers changed the person. Focus on them, just do something different, and it will be worth reading because right now it's really not.
Almost ninety percent of Naruto FanFiction is bad first of all, and it clogs up other fandom's filters with horrible stories that have an inflated number of favorites, follows, and reviews. It's like clogged arteries that you can't fix, and it only get worse over time unless people purposefully take steps to support real pieces of work. I also dislike harem stories because they usually do the same thing, and more often than not their combined, and it leads to some of the, "best," (worst,) content on the site.
-What If Stories
If you see a story that has the word,"What If," in the description then I will give you my personal guarantee that's it's probably not worth anyone's time. A what if stories concept is to only change one thing usually, and have the story revolve around that fact, so that is what should happen. but what actually happens is that the writer tries to be creative with their story, and the writers end up ruining the story with ideas that are not well thought out, and usually in the realm of stupidity.
My Favorite Anime in order of preference:
- ) Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade works,
- ) Code Geass,
- ) Fate Zero,
- ) Gantz,
- ) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi,
- ) Soul Eater,
- ) Gurren Lagann, season_1
- ) (Hack//Roots, Transforms into game .Hack//Sign,)
- ) Guilty Crown,
Some Manga I like:
- Supernatural detective Nougami Neuro,
- The Breaker: New Waves,
Some Series I follow :
- Touhou project
- Persona series
- My Little PonyInteresting Games:
- Persona 4
- Final Fantasy VII
- Pony Island
- Flash game Depict1
- Banjo Tooie,
- Castle of Darkness
- Stanley Parable
My Favorite FanFictions:
(1) Lucky Chaos's "Little Angel Thesis", & the series Evangelion. -added 11-18-2016 Note: Only good, "what if," story I have come by.
(5) My Abominable Monster Classmates Can't Be This Cute by Mallobaude The Series: RWBY
(6)Ghostface211's "Veiled Moon", & the series: Bleach & Sekirei. TheDivineDemon's "Living Up To The Name", & the series Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Fate/stay night
(7) C.O.Y.L's "A Magi's Tale", & the series: Fairy Tail & Fate/stay night.
(10) TheDivineDemon's "Living Up To The Name", & the series Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Fate/stay night
(11) kyugan's "Reikai Sensei Kuwabara", & the series: Yu Yu Hakusho & Negima! Magister Negi Magi.
Interesting stories with philosophical subtexts:
-The Crimson Lord's "A Demon Among Devils', & the series Persona 3 & High School DxD
-The Straight Elf's "Traveler", & the series Pokémon
-SteelBadger's "The Shadow of Angmar", & the series Harry Potter