Joined Dec '13
...and thank you for visiting :)
I'm a slightly scatty Brit, currently working my way through the below list of self-declared challenges as applied to the A-Team - if anyone wants to use one please feel free :)
- Write a story including the phrase “army of bewildered ducks”. [Done: Nice Smile]
- Write a scene/short story of exactly 400 words excluding title. [Done: The Squeak]
- Write a story using dialogue only between two characters to tell the tale. [Done: First Impressions]
- Put a competent/skilled professional into a bewildering situation way outside their area of expertise. [Done: Hannibal Delivers]
- Write a story with a fierce chase in hot air balloons with blunderbusses.
- Write a story where an ill-timed sneeze almost spells disaster.
- Write a story where the least likely character gets the girl/guy.
- Write a story in which a character hallucinates.
- Write a story about any kind of first (first kiss, first time riding a bike, first anything).
- Write a story where the characters must solve logic puzzles for some reason.