I'm a girl
favorite color are dark blue like black
books I read are Percy Jackson,Kane,hero of Olympus, the secrets of the immortal Nicholas flamel, and most fantasy books.
I like reading, writing, and drawing.I play sports like cross country and basketball.
Some random thoughts:
If Annabeth, Thalia,and Luke were family does that mean Thalia and Luke were Annabeths first real parents (that cared and was there for her).I mean they cared for her more then the real parents and Athena does not count.But still that might be weird getting raised by two hormonal teenagers for like half a year.And that doesn't even touch the fact Thalia is punk.
pairing I well use:
Percy and annabeth
Luke and Thalia or alone
Leo and calypso
Jason and piper
Franck and hazel
Chris and Clarissa
charlie aka beckendorf and silena
Grover and juniper
and some others used at random.
While I hole myself up in a good story,
you're off frying your brains.
While I lose myself in unknown worlds,
you're off playing Minecraft or World of Warcraft.
While I learn things you cannot imagine,
you're off failing school and your teachers and family.
I know more about some characters than I do myself—
characters you will never know.
I can survive my whole life in a world—
a world you will never see.
I know the secrets of people, places, and creatures—
all of which you will never meet.
I could ruin your life, if I had the heart to and if you and I were in one of the worlds I know—
and you would never tell the difference.
I create worlds, people, creatures, but most of all lives with my words that you call another boring subject—
something you will never experience the joy and pride of.
I have ridden on dragons, outwitted darkness, eluded death a thousand times . . .
I have saved lives, used magic, unraveled deathly secrets that could start wars . . .
I have swum with the serpents, flown with the pegasi, howled with the wolves . . .
I have stood upon the moon, fought in great battles, discovered new universes . . .
I have relived long-gone lives, shaped new destinies, guided the paths of others . . .
I have stepped into other worlds, become other creatures, experienced unimaginable things . . .
I have lived through wars, living nightmares, the worst of tragedies . . .
I have felt the joy, pride, and elation of just—knowing.
Knowing the fact that you would never learn what I have.
And never have I moved a single inch, as long as I read.
I have travelled universes while sitting in a corner with a book
For you one glance is what it took
To say it was useless and stupid
But you can never experience time travel or falling again and again,
You can never live a life of the first daughter who hates it or experience victory over dictators,
And other things I have,
Yet you claim that all of this is boring—
Boring, stupid, sad, uncool, dumb, even embarrassing.
You say that this is something no one can like.
And yet, here I stand, holding a book.
If you agree with what I have written, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to make our voices heard: Crystal Silvera, Akronite, Jasminehoran, Anjali Roongta, heartgamer
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
So why bother?
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't Your life is probably not be as harsh as theirs.
The Kane Chronicles Pledge:
I promise to remember Carter
When I travel far away
I promise to remember Sadie
When I have something sarcastic to say
I promise to remember Desjardins
When someone doesn't fight fair
I promise to remember Amos
When someone has beads in their hair
I promise to remember Iskandar
When I see someone very old
I promise to remember Bast
When I see cat's eyes that are gold
I promise to remember Horus
When I see a beautiful bird
I promise to remember Isis
Whenever strange voices are heard
I promise to remember Set
When someone is clever and sly
When a cute boy catches my eye
I promise to remember Zia
When I see someone working magic
I promise to remember Julius Kane
When someone's life is tragic
I promise to remember Ruby Kane
When someone I love is gone
And whenever I read The Red Pyramid
I'll always remember this song.
PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says "free pony ride"
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes, I promise to remember PJO
wherever I may go
So all may see my obsession
because I know what the Olympians know! Now swear it on the River Styx!! *thunder
Pledge to the Gods:
I promise to remember Ares
Each time I hear of World War II
And I promise to remember Athena
Whenever I hear of a loom
I promise to use the internet
For Hermes' sake of course
And I promise to remember Poseidon
Whenever I ride a horse
I promise to remember Zeus
Whenever lightning fills the sky
And I promise to remember Hera
Every time a guy makes a girl cry
I promise to remember Aphrodite
Whenever I see a girdle made of gold
And I promise to remember Apollo
When the sun is very bold
I promise to remember Artemis
When the moon shines in the night
And I promise to remember Hades
When something gives me a fright
I promise to remember Demeter
Whenever a daughter moves away
And I promise to remember Hephaestus
When someone never gets their way
I promise to remember Dionysus
When I am at a party
And I promise to remember Hestia
When someones smile is very hearty
Yes I promise to love The Gods
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Olympians know!
Next thing is found on another profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses." A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices: 1) Repost this message. 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food. (glares at friends... this is why i take so much food to school, cause i usually end up giving some to you guys anyway...)
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn, that was fun. Let's do it again!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Kick the ass of whatever made you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Come on, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick their ass to hell and out!
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with the most vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Talk on the phone or come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"No!"-Treasury of Greek mythology.
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess the time.
5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Weird it just got deathly quite, so nothing.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
The last time i went out side was for school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I looked at fan fiction for annabeth and Percy.
9. What are you wearing?
OK that one is a little weird but (the only pink I well ever wear),and grey socks a sweat shirt, blue jeans ,and a t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't know maybe something about a cheeseburger.
11. When did you last laugh?
When i read some fun quotes(20 min ago).
12. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in?
A wight board.
13. See anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What’s the last movie you saw?
16. If you could become a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
I have no ideal.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I suck at sword play.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or policies, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
Nope I would rage war against it.
20. George Bush:
I don't know who he is.
21. Your first child’s a girl—her name?
22. Your first child’s a boy—his name?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a burn on my heel form siting on a marshmallow roaster.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A wight board.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I grind my teeth.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I like a lot of music,but Irish heavy metal.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To have the book the blood of Olympus early.
5. Did you notice 5 and 6 are swapped around? Looks and face palms.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I miss a old friend.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My widowing knife ,computer,and music.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? OK,the last person to make me cry was my brother a long time ago.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't know perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? IDK.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? In a forest.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee, I like coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Sausage and cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? orange chicken.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No i have never eaten the a real goldfish before.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? My computer.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? No ,not really.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yea...In my thumb's.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Mud I gess.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? A dog named Ruby.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A great Dan.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yeah.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO You? I don't know, I have no experience really.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 7
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? brunettes I guess.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My friend.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people hold there chins high thinking there better then you.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? I've never been to the UK.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? A small place between my shoulder blades.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No, I think they might be avoiding me.
37. FIRST JOB? School.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Once messed up a friend love life.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Yes,a lot.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading fan fiction.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes.Something about stomach infects and throwing up so, yea I was like 1 at the time.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My reading skills.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No,but I might.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Skyrim.
45. How are you? Feeling bored.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, at lest of I know.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not really.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Head and shoulders.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No it's barely readable.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Pig.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Saying stuff twice.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't own any.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe, I mean I read books a lot and when people interrupt me I get really mad.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? It kind of matters ,but I'd rather have a good personality.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Going into a forest and hitting tree's and most likely yelling.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The forest.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A stuffed animal named baery I still have him.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 13.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? A lot when i'm tired.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Humor.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Isa.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Pink.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Naruto and Gravity Falls.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I haven't taken that yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Blue moon.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? During gym to day.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? ...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Probably over 90.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I'm really bored right now, so why not.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Clocks by coldplay.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Closer by Tegan and Sara.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? When people only care for them.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Anytime in the summer.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo because I am one.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? calvers.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not really.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Naruto.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The last day of school
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trumpet.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I only care when some one does something right.
95. KISSES OR HUG? Hugs please.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Don't starve.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? No money
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Magyk by Angie sage
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE I got nothing.
Good friend vs. Best friend:
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run, Stupid, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
GOOD FRIENDS are for a few years, BEST FRIENDS ARE FOR LIFE. My best friend is insane, if yours is too then copy this onto your profile.
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
Goddess of Discord and Cookies/Kristen
Time Wasted Dreaming
SilverNight ShadowLight/Fred Hunter
MrsLukeCastellan(Daughter of Hermes)
Whitherfang (Son of Athena)
Brightpath2 (daughter of Poseidon)
athenaparthenos1 (Daughter of Athena)
TheRealLeilaJackson (Daughter of Hermes and Hunter of Artemis)
Hunter Of Artemis 101 (Daughter of Apollo and Huntress of Artemis)
Heartgamer (Daughter of hestie and huntress of Artemis )
list your top ten favourite PJO characters in no particular order. Updated: 4/26/14
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
-- Yay, some of them are good.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
-- Yes and very hot.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
-- Hey i think some shipers would be happy.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
-- Yup, Some people male really good fighting scenes.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
-- Nope never in a million years.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
-- I would rather have Rachel and Percy.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
-- I really don't know.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic .
-- Annabeth is feeling really sad when Leo finds her. He brings her to a carnavle. What well happen?
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
-- Yes there is.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
-- Darkness meets darkness(Nico sees Thalia crying goes to talk to her).
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to kiss one?
-- I don't like to ship these one but they would be the woods and talking ect.
12. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose?
-- I would chose eyes open it kind of tills her story.
13. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
Percy is in a happy relationship with Clarrisse, until Clarrisse runs off to marry nico. percy is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Rachle until Rachle cheats on Percy with Annabeth. Percy finally takes the advice of Thalia and settles into a happy relationship with Luke.
--These is just wrong and gross really really gross.