PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN BOLD BELOW
Hi!!!! My stories usually end up unfinished letting you finish them yourselfs. My stories with exception of "Save Rock and Roll" can all be used.
3-31-15 My friend KIBucs15 has written a story for "Attack on Titan" and it is amazing! Plz read!
WARNING THIS IS A SUPER LONG PROFILE!"Life is my prison; my friends are my inmates."
i love pie! And cheese! And food! Is food a food? Or a plural of food? Or a group of food!? Idk
When im alone(because i cant show anyone my true power ever) i can do this really cool thing with my powers!
I really wish i could become a hero and show off my awsome powers but like i said i cant. The reason?
I would basically end up killing you in your sleep persay. Its happened before...TOTALLY AN ACCIDENT...but im over it!!! I by the way, if you didnt already notice, im very talkative and dont pay much to my writeing and i cwn get distracted really easally. I also, unfortunatly, love attention sometimes.
I dont get very much sleep. I mean where im at right now its 12:34.
321 is my favorite number.
I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT FOR MY FRIENDS "musicgirlforever101"(as of 2015: KIBucs15) & "moondragonhonor274" BECAUSE THEY'RE AWSOME!!!
Btw if your reading this you're a sucker because i just stole your wallett. Not really!
Or have i? (To be cont...)
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: Will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say OMG!
PJO FANS: Say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: Won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say shut up or i'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: Say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: Know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: When being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: When being chased use their demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: Yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: Would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: Don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: Would have this on their profile already
The girl who hates dances and sport games.
When I do go, I end up in the corner with a book.
The girl who instead of pretending to pay attention in class is listening to every word and imprinting it on her brain.
The girl who is told she is pretty but will never ever believe it.
The girl who isn’t a size four and doesn’t eat healthy and the girl who doesn't much care
The girl who has never been asked out even though everyone else around her has had dozens of boy/girlfriends.
The girl who dreams about her book getting published or graduating college with honors while everyone else is dreaming of their wedding day or prom.
The girl who seems to have no fears even because she's hid her feelings so long that she forgot how to show them
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with nerdy things that only she would like, who can express herself better with writing than talking, and knows the importance of the little things in life that most overlook!
Copy and paste if you can relate!1.YOUR NOBODY NAME (take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Paxiege
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Paizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fav color and fav animal): Red Panther
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name): Riley Sadera
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hampashe
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Lemonade
7. YOUR ARAB NAME (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Amihwen
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mothers middle name, dad's middle name (boy: Dad's first, girl: Mom's first)): Lynn Lawrence
9. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black London or Black Twitch
10. YOUR HIPPIE NAME (type your name with your elbow): ssadeeer4qaw gfrayedd
Is it bad i'm becomeing obsessed with the words : dead, death , died, dies, die?
Anyway, if you are in QHC than please PM me and tell me what QHC stands for.
Not that i dont know but so i know whether or not your a real member.
Ok, now some more about me:
FAVORITE COLOR: Red
FAVORITE SNACK: Frozen grapes
FAVORITE BOOK: "What we found in the sofa, and how it saved the world"
EX-BOYFRIEND(Lie): Des or Dessy
HOBBIES: Reading, reading, being alone, reading, wishing i didnt have so many fears, wishing i wasnt so open and creepy, and reading
MENTAL STABILITY: 40%
EXTRA UNNESISARY STUFF: I qm a Hypercondriac. PM me if you wanna know whqt it means. I am a terrible speller and have a short attenrion span like a speedster depending on the location and situation. I have a VERY LITTLE bit of dyslexia. I think so anyway, since i get words and letters mixed up alot. Not to mention im testing myself for ADHD. Jeez, being a Hypercondriac suks... whatever. I dont want to get rid of it. Please dont say i need a counsaler or docter though because i already know. Not to mention i have a slight fear of needles(MOM DID IT!!).Fire
You have a short temper. *
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.*
You like to play with fire.*
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.*
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.*
You often lose control over yourself.*
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.*
People have often called you insane.*
You have a calm, laid-back personality.*
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.*
You think before you act.*
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.*
You can stay calm in stressful situations.*
You are very generous.*
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.*
You don't mind getting dirty.*
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.*
You could easily survive in the wild.*
You care about the environment.*
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.*
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.*
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.*
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.*
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.*
You wish you could fly.*
You spend most of your time alone*
You prefer nighttime over daytime.*
You like creepy things.*
You like to play tricks on people.*
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much*
You are atheist.*
You don't mind watching scary movies.*
You love to break the rules.*
You are very polite.*
You are spiritual.*
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.*
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.*
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.*
You are generally a happy person.*
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.*
I get Darkness! Yay! I was hopeing for Earth...Anyway, Light second and Fire & Water third.
Hai! I'm so happy you're taking time to read this! :D * Origannally from: ArcheryGirlAlisha*
1. Real name: Tami
2. Nickname(s): Boo Boo, HER
3. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Elementary School: White Marsh
6. High School: Ever After High
7. College: Art Institute
8. Hair color: Dirty blond
9. Tall or short: Tall
10. IM or email: Email
11. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Health freak: I live with mold, rats, and bugs. Fuck Heath.
14. Orange or Apple: apples
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes
17. Piercings: on the lobes of my ears
18. Pepsi or Coke: NEITHER
HAVE YOU EVER:
19. Been in an airplane: no
20. Been in a relationship: no
21. Been in a car accident: no
22. Been in a fist fight: yes
23. First piercing: Age 1
24. First best friend on FF: Moondragonhonor247
25. First award: Attendance
26. First crush: Chance Franklin
27. First word: No
29. Last person you talked in person: My mom
30. Last person you texted: My Dad
31. Last person you went to the movie theaters with: My dad, his friend, and his friends kids
32. Last food you ate: Hot italian sub
33. Last movie you watched: Jeepers Creepers 2
34. Last song you listened to: FOB Save rock and roll
35. Last thing you bought: A bookmark
36. Last person you hugged: Sydney
37. Food(s): Bell peppers
38. Drink(s): lemonade
39. Bottom(s): my black/red 95 jasmine
40. Flower(s): Gaurdians Roses
41. Animal(s): Frogs, and Panthers
42. Color(s): Red
43. Movie(s): I am Legend
44. Subject(s): Science
HAVE YOU EVER: [Put an "X" in the brackets if yes]
45. ] fell in love with someone.
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken.
48. [x] went over the minutes or texts on your cell phone.
49. [x] had someone question my sexual orientation.
50. ] failed in Math.
51. ] got pregnant.
52. ] had an abortion.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. ] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57. ] met someone who changed your life.
58. [x] pretend to be ill.
59. ] left the country.
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. ] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated someone.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years.
67. Eating: italian sub soon
68. Drinking: Mango Madness
69. Listening: People talking
70. Sitting/Laying: on the work couch
71. Plans for today: Target practice, story updateing
72. Waiting: For the day I LIVE
73. Want kids?: maybe
74. Want to get married?: eh
75. Career: maybe
76. Lips or eyes: eyes
77. Shorter or taller: taller
78. Romantic or spontaneous: spontanious
79. Nice stomach or nice arms?: arms
81. Hook-up or relationship: I dont know
82. Looks or Personality: personality
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
84. Snuck out of a house: not yet
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: yes
86. Killed somebody: yes
87. Broken someone's heart: maybe
88. Been in love: no
89. Cried when someone died: no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I try too
91. Miracles: Stupidly
92. Love at first sight: An attraction maybe
93. Sex on the first date: fuck yourself
94. Heaven: no.
95. Santa Claus: maybe
96. Kiss on first date: probably not
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? yes
98. Do you know who your real friends are? not until a life or death experience
99. Do you believe in God? No
100. Post as 100 truths? ALREADY DONE *que smirk*The following funny I got from baichan's profile...
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
2) THE ANSWER IS (L0OK AT #11)
3) D0NT GET MAD (L0OK AT #15)
4) CALM DOWN DONT BE TICKED OFF ( L0OK AT #13
5) FIRST (L0OK AT #2)
6) D0NT BE THAT MAD (L0OK AT #12)
7) I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI...LOL
8 ) WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU IS...(THE ANSWER IS ON #14)
9) BE PATIENT (L0OK AT #4)
10) THIS IS THE LAST TIME IMMA DO THIS (L0OK AT #7)
11) IM NOT MAD WHEN IM SAYIN THIS (L0OK AT#6)
12) S0RRY (L0OK AT #8 )
13) D0NT BE GETTIN ALL HYPE (L0OK AT #10)
14) I D0NT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS (L0OK AT #3)
15) YOU MUST BE REALLY TICKED OFF (L0OK AT NUMBER #9)Name 10 people from 10 different shows:
5 and 4 are having an argument. Why?
Idk, they're weird man.
You are about to do something that will make you feel embarrassed. Will 9 comfort you?
You're lying on the beach peacefully, and then you turn your head to see 1, 2, and 9, by the water wearing speedos.
Eww...well...idk. on Kitty? Just NO!
8 confessed to be a part of your family.
Jesus christ, My faimly's already crazy enough...
8 gets angry and starts cussing at 6 very loudly. 7 is watching it all and is interested...but why is this?
Because Amy is Amy. I mean who else marries a man like Rory?
5 wakes you up in the middle of the night.
I'd ask if he had a nightmare and if he said yes ten id say " go to kitty and leave me the Fuck alone"
You and 10 go out for a picnic. Everything is peaceful until 2 crashes it by showing up and inviting you to go hang out at a café. Would you go with 2 or stay with 10?
I think id go. if it was a date that ups the chances
You and 9 get trapped in an elevator together. What happens? And who are the other random people with you two?
I have no idea. Eli would probably start giveing out ideas and orders. id just atart singing random wird songs and i think we'd end up with a nice lawyer and a grumpy Jason Todd.
6 kidnapped you, why is this?
Cause she's my buddy And id do anything for her. Even Die.
3 Is extremely ticked off about something, why is this? And what will you do?
Probably about Batman or Batgirl. Id just throw a pie at his face and hope he says "its on' not "your dead" or im screwed
7 is having relationship problems, 4 tries to help her out but his advice isn't helpful. Your thoughts about this predicament?
1- thatd ever fully happen 2- Kenta gives horrable advice
5 gave you a teddy bear.
that is just weird. i didnt know Teddy Roosevelt had even visited that dimension...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
In a way
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Id probably say" your cool but you can be a dick sometimes"
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Oh, no, honey. Not at all.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Kick them off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
In some ways, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Roadkill rasberry, rainbow sherbert, mint choco chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their appearance or how they talk or their hand gestures or the nose
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Nothing. Without flaws i wouldnt be me.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my brother, friend, possible future BF GP
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
wtf is a paul mckenna.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Not wearing any
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
-Hazelnut-Fresh wet grass-oil e.t.c
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Not quite sure...cant remember
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Legends of Oz Return of Dorothy
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER or WINTER?
Fall or Spring?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Um...I dunno. Dauntless Training? (Sadera-What she said)
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK(s)ARE YOU READING NOW?
May.Bird , and WondLa
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Dont own any
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My favorite music box
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Im psychic, telepathic, and have a sixth sense
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
On the earth
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Brick or white
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yup1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
She then carried the dripping cloth toward Lucius, the others clesring to either side to let her pass. "Urrrgggh" Lucius protested. (MayBird book 3)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago for Sunday
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Other stuff on this profile
9. What are you wearing?
A "I love Fun. " T shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
posters, paper, pics, books, stuffies, cocks, windows, paint, doors, closets e.t.c
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
in theaters...Guardians of the Galaxy
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
probably alot of edicational books to help with my superhero/job/fun training
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I can play an inviable trumpet and i have to play it to prove it. whi;e saying the notes.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd take away 2.00 from evry item all over the world that's 2.01 or more
19. Do you like to dance?
Yup. not in front of people though
20. George Bush.
1st Bush as presadent right...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Punpkin , Kairi or Xaikrina
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bear, Kaldur, Wally, or Robin WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To go on a magical adventure.
DO YOU GET CLAUSTERPHOBIC?
in big spaces, whatever thats called
DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY?
WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BE PROPOSED TO?
COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yes, 5 kitties, 5 dogs, 7 horses, 2 emus, 2 sheep
WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Not unless its the person i fell in love with about 6 yrs ago.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Pentotonix: Little drummer boy (
SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
A number from one to a hundred.
WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
People cracking their knuckles
HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Nay sir, just NeverLand
MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yup, my twin sis Alison Gold
Im a master of the mind, the trained mind, the wild. Your skull.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLEMETNED ABOUT MOST?
HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Some control over my powers
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
in a way...why?
DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Why do you ask? Did you find a stairwell that goes up that high?
WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I dont know. I barely use it.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yup. watching it, not so much..
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ANY BAD HABITS?
1-Being scared of people 2-picking at scabs
WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
The price is right season 4-5
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDs WITH YOU?
I have no idea. My sister is friends with me..
DO LOOKS MATTER?
Well, as long as your between has a few small scars and OW MY EYES! your good
HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I scream at the voices in my head
WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR PHONE?
No idea. Barely use it.
WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Im disgusted you asked! (yes...)
DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Do you know my middle name?
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
You dont wanna know
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Fall Out Boy, Panic at the disco, and QHC (cant pick between my fav. bands)
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
What's a TV?
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
No, I got Abe Lincoln's transferred so I could reatach the one i lost.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
1492 in the ocean blue
WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
LAST THING YOU DRANK?
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Princess Mononoke Legends of Ashitaka
FAVORITE THING TO HATE ON?
Blake something and Zack Harvill
FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
WHAT'S YOUR HAIR COLOR?
WHATS YOUR EYE COLOR?
FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
Whichever one actually sells BEEF burgers not Ham burgers
YOU LIKE SUSHI?
YES! sorry Kal
LAST THING YOU WATCHED:
Once Upon A Time
PLAY ANY MUSCIAL INSTRUMETNS?
Trumpet, and my voice
KISSES OR HUGS?
Smacks (I second that-SG)
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
I dont own a car. I own a pet Panther.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
May.Bird, WondLa, and My Life by Tami JocllinSilence is golden. But duct tape is silver!
When in doubt, push random buttons!
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
Best excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Dear math, I am not a therapist, solve your own problems. (not true yet-SG)
When life gives you lemons, keep them cause hey, free lemons.
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate.
Sometimes I wonder "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" then, it hits me.
I don't suffer from insanity . . . I enjoy every minute of it.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps . . . I tend to walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count, and those that can't.
The world is full of crazy people. They made me their leader.
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us.
Slinky escalator = endless fun
People tell me I'm weird and I say "You just figured that out?"
Best friends are the people that know all about you and still put up with you.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I dream of a better tomorrow- where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, a kitty!
I'm not insane . . . I just do whatever the voices tell me to.
I don't obsess; I think intensely.
At my lemonade stand, I use to give the first glass free and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
The statistics of insanity is that one in every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If it's not them, it's you.
The buddy system is essential to survival; it gives the enemy something else to shoot at.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
Whoever said words don't hurt never got hit by a dictionary.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
That, my children, is called a wall. But beware the wall is solid. Yes be afraid! Be very afraid for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before.
I do not deny everything.
Always proofread to make you sure you don’t any words out.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then.
When you get caught looking at him, remember he was looking back.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
Do you want to know why I'm still on earth? Heaven kicked me out and heck is afraid I'll take over.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Who ever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious mental problems.
I'm not lost, I'm exploring.
Last night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars and I thought . . . WHERE THE HECK IS THE CEILING?-- Scene from : "Behind the Scenes" --
Superman: *eyes wide when he notices Superboys emblem*
Batman:Is that what i think it is?
Superboy: *sarcastacally* No its Not what you think, its a picture a turtle eating ice cream on a slide, but you can only see it if you tilt your head sideways.
half the league tilt there heads to the side*
Robin & KF: *bust out laughing*
Aqualad: Why are you guys tilting your heads like that? You look stupid.
Directer 2: Anyone else see "Gullable" written across their heads?"I Can't take this long distance relationship anymore. Fridge, your coming to my room."
"We live in an age where the pizza gets here before the police."
"Did you just fall?" "No, I was attacking the floor." "Backwards?" "I'm freaking talented!"
"Hey, sorry I called you at 3am, were you asleep?" "No, I was skydiving."
"Kids want to be Batman, Superman, or Spider man. I blame the parents for making their kids want to be orphans."
"Don't do it Don't do it!" "What are you watching, honey?" "Our wedding."
"all my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips."
"Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes that reason is that your stupid and make bad decisions."
"If you're wrong and you shut up, you're wise. If you're right and you shut up, you're married."
"My children love my mother, and I tell my children: 'That is not the same woman I grew up with. That is an old woman trying to get into heaven now." Bill Cosby
"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor every morning the devil says 'oh crap, she's up'."
"My thought when I wake up for school every morning are 1% 'Good morning, what a wonderful day!' and 99% 'Why am I even alive'. Now on the weekend, my thoughts are 100% 'FAN FICTION!"
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"Are you taking drugs?" "Technically, yes." "Technically?" "Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police. Now, It's two in the morning, get the hell out of my room before I go into withdraw."
"Don't break someones heart, they only have one. Break their bones, they have 206!"
"Proof that girls are evil. Girls = time x money. Time = money. Girls = money x money = money squared. Girls = square root of evil squared. There fore, we are forced to conclude that Girls = evil."
"If laughter is the best medicine, is the Joker really just trying to help people? Maybe he was a med student before he fell in that pit of acid or something."
"Ever looked at your best friend and wonder why the hell you aren't comedians?"
Me: Can my day get any worse? Life: Challenge accepted.
"When life knocks you down, calmly get up, smile politely and say 'you hit like a bitch'."
What you think about when you fall asleep: 5% your crush, 95% Scenarios that will never happen in real life.
How normal people flirt: "Hey sexy ;)" How I flirt: "If you were a tree... you'd be a good tree."
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minuet of it."My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said:'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right?
When can I see him?'
The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make
Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more?
Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the
nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran
her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of
his hair ?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's
hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for
Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
'Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little
spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending
most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on
the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She
carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room
exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging
his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a
folded letter. T he letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I
will ever forget you,
or stop loving you, just 'caus e I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will
always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other
again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely,
that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you
decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys
do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.
Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and
Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take
a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly.
And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw
Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ?
I got to sit on God's knee and talk to
Him, like I was somebody important.
That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye
and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom
? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I
think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to
you. Go d said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked
Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with
me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is
with all His children.
Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To
everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to
give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in th e Book of
Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm
sure the food
will be great.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone.
I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to
see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get
me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody, Crysteelia, DigiDestined of Balance, Jingo4754, Sgt.Nolisten, LBTDiclonius, KittyKat98, lanamere
I feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us. If you believe in God and Jesus Christ is his Son. Then copy and paste this in your profile. If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
*READ IF YOU WISH TO LAUGH -*
Favorite Batman Anything related lines:
(Young Justice) -
Cadmus Guy "They hacked the motion sensors."
Robin "I hacked the motion sensors."
Robin "Finally! Thank God Batman ISN'T here, he would have had my head for taking for long!"
Kid Flash "Seriously? THAT'S what you're worried about! The League is going to have ALL of our heads for BEING here!"
Robin "Wayne Tech override - RG4!"
Superboy: No capes, no tights. No offense."
Auqalad: "I can hear you guys glaring."
Robin: "Yes! The Infiltarators have been outfiltrated!"
Joker: "With so much power at my fingertips, some might call me a control freak, *mutters* others just freak... *brightens up, laughing* Either works for me!"
Joker: "SCHOOL'S OUT!"
Artemis: "I feel naked... and not in the good way.
Joker: "Children. CHILDREN foiled our plan? Inconceivable. Unacceptable! Retrobutionable! ... That last one might not be a word, so sue me!"
Superboy: "I hate monkeys."
Joker: *deep voice* "Wonder Boy, you are mine." *laughs maniacly, having imitated Dr. Fate*
Zatanna: Are you guys having a psychic conversation, because I can't decide if that's cool or really rude...
Zatanna: I can't tell, not if you kidnap me.
Artemis: Oh she's gonna fit in great.
Ivo: Marro is in and underground base beneath Yellowstone National Park 100 meters south of Ol' Faithful... W-WAIT What just happened??!
Zatanna: Red Tornado didn't know my moves.
Robin: And I bet you've got some good ones! - Sorry that may have come off a little too Wally.
Zatanna: I don't mind.
Robin: You won't learn emotions from Batman. Trust me.
Zatanna: Yeah, best kidnapping ever.
Robin: First of many, I hope.
Zatanna: Yeah... if my Dad doesn't ground me for life...
Zatara: SHE IS GROUNDED FOR LIFE!
Aqualad: We are Earth's heroes now.
Superboy: Well then what are we waiting for, a theme song?
Superboy: ALRIGHT YOU GLORIFIED TRESSPASSERS! You wanna see how a REAL Alien fights?!
Mom: I brought you a jacket.
Gang Dude: MOM what are YOU doing here?
Black Canary: So you don't want to comfront your extreme reaction to Artemis's death?
Wally: *chokes in shock, then says smoothly* I'd rather talk about YOU babe.
Vykin: She will protect us.
Connor: Who? Dreamer?
Vykin: No, The New Genesisphere
Connor: COOL - Wait, Sphere is a 'she'?
Bear: Lower beings tend to FEAR intimacy.
Black Canary: You not using your natural given abilities is like me not speaking- which I TRIED once when I first used my canary cry and nearly deafened my entire first grade class...
Desond: Infinity Man is now MY- my MASTER'S weapon.
Connor: Sphere you're BEAUTIFUL!
Connor: WE BONDED OKAY?!
Black Canary: Admitting it is the first step.
Batgirl: Would you feel the need to justify an all BOYS' group?
Nightwing: Um... there is no right answer for that one, is there?
Batman: You owe me a new computer.
Superman: I'll pay for it.
Batman: On a reporter's salary? Right...
Barta: You didn't park, like, an invisible plane on my driveway did you?
Superman: Can we come in?
Barta: Can I get dressed first?
Barta: I'm coming with you, get over it.
Batman: I'm over it, what about you two?
Joker: Soon enough you'll lose your grip on reality, which, in my opinion, is over rated anyways
Joker: Ace here can make you crazy, but the best part is, I'm immune to it, because I'm already crazy.
Batman: DON'T. TOUCH. ANYTHING.
Flash: What does this do? *presses button, blows a hole in Wayne Manor*
Joker: Soon enough all of you will be going be,be,be,be *fingers going over lips rapidly* and it's all because of you! The best sidekick a homicidal maniac ever had.
Harley: WHAT ABOUT ME?!
Joker: *tune of London's Bridges* Big o Bats has fallen down, on the ground, mind and sound! Big o Bats has fallen down, I'm so happy!
(The New Batman Adventures) -
Bruce: Everything's changed for me in the past few weeks. The pain of my parents' deaths... It's still there, but it seems smaller. And there's a new feeling now.
Barbara: Which would be?
Bruce: It's a lightness. A sense that things will work out for the best.
Tim: It's called happiness.
Bruce: Whatever it is, I like it.
Bruce: You work with me Tim, you have to follow all the rules. Rule number one, you give me your all. Rule number two, then you give me more. And rule number three, I make the rules.
Dick: Watch that last one, kid. It's a killer.
Robin: "Nightwing! What are you doing here?"
Nightwing: "Oh, just following a pattern of obsessive behavior instilled on me at an early age."
Batman: "You should work on your stealth skills. I heard you coming halfway across the roof."
Nightwing: "Good to see you, too."
Robin: *after Nightwing knocks out a mugger Robin was after* I could'a handled him.
Nightwing: Could'a, would'a, didn't.
Robin: You sound just like Batman.
Nightwing: I'm nothing like him.
Robin: Yeah, right. The Mask, the attitude, the long underwear.
Nightwing: Drop it!
Robin: I'd love to know what happened between you two.
Nightwing: Things change.
Robin: No kidding. You guys used to be the greatest. Batman and Robin, the Dynamic Duo.
Nightwing: Maybe you should ask him.
Robin: I did. And you'll never guess what he said. "Things change."
Dick: I give it a month.
Barbara: You don't think the marriage will last?
Dick: Not that. I'm saying he'll have the costume on again in a month.
(Batman: The Animated Series *1992*) -
Batman: When all is said and done, how much good have I accomplished? They sell t-shirts of me. I've become a cliché. More good for the tourists trade than the streets.
Dick: This city would fall apart without you!
Batman: Maybe. Maybe not. When you look too long into the abyss, the abyss looks back through you. Maybe it's time for Batman to return to the night that spawned him, before anyone else gets hurt.
The Joker: "Whoops! Looks like our air holes are water holes, too! Water shame!"
The Joker: "You're going to melt just like a grilled cheese sandwhich!"
Batman: "Clean up your act, Joker."
The Joker: "That's a joke, right? Batman finally told a joke!"
Dick: Come on Bruce, you're going to LOVE "It's a Wonderful Life!"
Bruce: It's not relentlessly CHEERFUL is it??
Bruce: I know it must be very difficult.
Dick: If only I could have stopped him! I saw him coming out of the tent! I knew he didn't belong there!
Bruce: I know. You keep thinking, If only I had done something differently. If only I could have... warned them. But there isn't anything you could have done. There isn't anything either of us could have done.
Dick: Your mom and dad? Does the hurt ever go away?
Bruce: I wish I could say yes. But it will get better in time. For you. That I promise.
The Joker: "Anyone else want to go?"
Killer Croc: "ME!!! There I was, holed up in this quarry when Batman came nosing along. He was getting closer and closer..."
Poison Ivy: "And?"
Killer Croc: "I threw a rock at 'im."
Poison Ivy: "So Harvey, what about that giant penny?"
Killer Croc: "It was a big rock..."
Robin: "Come 'ere sweety, I got something to discuss with you."
Dick: *Robin and Batman are about to watch some TV* Come on, Bruce. You're gonna love "It's a Wonderful Life".
Bruce: It's not relentlessly cheerful, is it?
Dick: No, it's about the difference one man can make to an entire city. Sound familiar?
Bane: "I will break yoouuu!"
The Joker: Hey! Do I hit your kids?! Oh wait, actually I do...
Bruce: "Gotham Police Declare War on Batman"?
Alfred: I gather you've been reading How to Make Friends and Influence People.
Bruce: Somebody's setting me up.
Alfred: You mean it WASN'T you throwing guards out of windows last night?
Bruce: I only toss butlers, Alfred.
Hamilton: He and crimanls like the Joker are cut from the same fabric. *talking about Batman, on TV*
Joker: *watching* WHAT?! Compare ME to BATMAN?! I've got more style! More Brains! I am certainly a better dresser!
Clock King: A pity. I don't know what to say Batman... except the 9:15 is always 6 minutes early. *jumps off roof and lands on train*
Harvey: LET GO OF ME YOU RICH TWIT!
Sherman's Mom: You're not trying to make gunpowder again are you?
Sherman: No Mom! Honest!
Roberta: We just saved Batman's life Mrs. Grant, now we are hiding him from some bad criminals.
Sherman's Mom: That's good, just don't make a mess.
Bruce: What is it?
Smith: If it's moving, it's a rat. If it's not moving, it's a cooked rat.
Two Face: Get out of my face clown!
Joker: Which one?
Two Face: Yeah, well I think you're wrong. I don't think its ONE guy.
Killer Crock: Huh?
Two-Face: The way I figure it, Gordon's got a bunch of them stashed somewhere like a SWAT team. He wants you to think its one guy but -
Joker: Meh, you're always seeing double.
Joker: The fact of the matter is, we each have an 'Almost Got 'Im Batman' story. I know mine's the best, but let's hear yours anyway. I'd say, ladies first, butsince we don't have any, we'll start with you, Pam!
Batman: Reports of a huge bat creature the size of a man. Remind you of anybody?
Alfred: Besides the present company?
Alfred: Sounds like the human race could become very expendable, except for butlers of course.
Batman: Of course.
Joker: Don't look now, Sonny Jim, but the Plant Lady has gone wackers again.
Talia: My contact lenses! I lost them when we fell! They counter the distortion effect. Without them, I'm as helpless as you.
Batman: I don't do helpless
Joker: Without Batman, crime has no punchline.
Batman: Alright scumbag, it's you, me, and thirty stories. You're going to tell me exactly what I want to know.
Scarecrow: Our prosecutor is ready, likewise our fair and impartial jury.
Hatter: Hang him!
Harley: Shoot him!
Killer Croc: Hit him with a rock!
Scarecrow: And now, all rise for the most honorable, most benevolent, most merciful Judge Joker!
Robin: *watching Baby's Dolls old TV show* Remember whenever Poison Ivy had us tangled up with those vines? The ones with the really BIG thorns?
Robin: This is worse.
(Batman: Under the Red Hood) -
Nightwing: Maybe we should go pay him a visit. *turns to see Batman already gone*
*Batmobile engine starting in background*
Nightwing: Could you for once JUST SAY "Let's get in the car"?
Nightwing: You know what I miss most about running with you? The toys.
Nightwing: He did just thank me, didn't he?
Alfred: Indeed he did, sir.
Red Hood: What the hell took you so long?
Batman: Just shut up and fight.
Joker: I'm going to need some guys... Not these guys cause they're kinda dead.
Servent: Should I alert the guards to pursue him?
Ra's Al Ghul: Don't be foolish, you will never catch him. Besides, I have done enough.
Joker: Have we met before?
Red Hood: Yes, we have.
Joker: Well then, here's to warm memories.
Red Hood: Ah, you and you're gadgets, You're not the only one with toys!
*small explosives land at his feet*
Red Hood: Crap.
Joker: You gotta give the kid points, he came all the way back from the dead to kill me. Who's got a camera? First take one of me and the kid, then me and Batman, then all three of us. OH! And then one with the crowbar, and -
*Red Hood hits him on the back of the head*
Joker: Party pooper, no cake for you.
Batman: There hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about subjecting to him all the horrendous tortures he put on other people, subject him to the most pain possible and then... END HIM.
Joker: Aw, you do think about me.
Robin: I totally got you!
Batman: You would have, if I hadn't seen you sneak behind the computer three minutes ago.
*That movie is so good but it ends so sadly ='( Like in a happy/sad way. AH you have to watch it, its so good*
XXXXYou're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
Saved By The Bell was the coolest show ever!
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Mortal Kombat was awesome--the game and the movie
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
You had to read Weekly Reader's in class.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You remember Highlight's magazine.
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkmans.
When gameboy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
When you weren't cool unless you had a Starter jacket.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
or if you smiled at one of these things.
1)Have you ever been asked out? ( yes
2) Where did you get your default picture? ( places
3) What's your middle name? ( riley
4) Your current relationship status? Single
5) Does your crush like you back? (Probably not. It changes like ever 2 minutes ...except G.
6) What is your current mood? ( a bit sick. Magor headache and longing
7) What color of underwear are you wearing? ( wordy
8) What color shirt are you wearing? ( gray
9) Missing something?( a life i want
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? ( getting people to stop accuseing, ignoreing, and interuppting me.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A (cat
12) Ever had a near death experience? (Several
13) Something you do a lot? "read, fangirl, fanfic, eat cheese, procrastinate" ( same as previous
14) The song stuck in your head? ( Whispers of the heart (in The cat's return)
15) Who did you copy and paste this from? ( " NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo" think i got that...
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU? ( best friend
17) When was the last time you cried? ( like every night
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? ( no except for if concerts counts
19) If you could have one super power what would it be? ( i would love to be able to control electricity. But of coarse im stuck with the powers i have.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? that they are the opposite sex ( i agree
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks? What is Starbucks? are they in Australia?( NEVER!!!!
22) What's your biggest secret? (It wouldn' be a secret then, now would it? *smirk*
23) Favorite color?( RED!!!
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows? yes, and I'm proud of it( ditto
25) What are you? a fangirl and a Proud Geek / changed from previous user
26) Do you speak any other language?( Neminisom
27) What's your favorite smell? ( Hazelnut
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be? ( Cowensodense$
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain? ( i wish
30) What are you thinking about right now? ( Things
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? ( My grandmother
33) Do you like working in the yard? ( no. Unless there's mud and/or sand , no gaurdians, and evil children
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? ( Grayson, west , or cream
35) Do you act differently around the person you like? I try to be natural/ or ignore them
36) What is your natural hair color? ( Blonde,lightblonde, dirty blonde, brown, dark brown, strawberry blonde, red
37) Who was the last person to make you cry? ( the author of : "Just an Ordinary day"
31) What should you be doing? Dyeing
My friends always tells me I'm pretty and smart and nice, but I don't think so. To be honest I always think the least of me, but the greatest of my friends. I'm always know as the nobody or the person in the back of the class room, but I'm me and I like being individual! I don't like all the latest fashion trends and I hate when people use words like "hashtag" and I don't swear at all no matter how angry I get. POST THIS IF YOU ARE NOT NORMAL!!!! I am the type of girl who loves Superheroes. Can deal with being called uncool. Texts her family more than friends. Pretends I am fine when I'm not. Smile at complete strangers. Has a lot of friends but only a few who I know I will keep. I only gossip on how cute Robin is. Celebrates holidays dressed out. Offer my empty bus seat to anyone who doesn't have a place to sit. Instead of scaring the new kid, I give him/her advice. I pledge to this country even if I wasn't born here. I am insane, random; even before it was cool. I don't judge people by what they wear. I'm not your best friend when you open a bag of chips. When I lose to a game (or even win and beat the other team badly) I tell them how great they played. I put in headphones and listen to music when someone talks about me. I ask people for their input. I can only speak the truth. If I can, I do help. You can find me in a tree taking down a toddler's kite. When someone offers me anything I say" no thank you. There are others who deserve it more than I" when my computer teacher asks us for a song request I will raise my hand and ask for Jesse McCartney instead of "Drake" I share all my things. I wake up early in the morning to write down my ideas for stories the night before. I come up with new things and test them when someone says I can't. I talk to myself and growl at inanimate objects. I wear tape on my thumb and index finger in memory of Roy, Red Arrow, who can't arch any more. And I STRIVE to do my best. COPY AND PASTE IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU. The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. I promise to think about Robin when I see someone do something tech-y or cackles.
I promise to think about Zatanna when I hear someone say things backwards.
I promise to think of the ship Chalant when I see a couple who flirts a lot.
I promise to think about Wally when I see someone scarf down lots of food and do or say something silly.
I promise to think about Artemis when I see a long pony tail, braid or when I see a movie about a ninja dad making his ninja daughter kill her ninja boyfriend because he was from a rival ninja clan.
I promise to think of the ship Spitfire when I see a couple fight when they really do like each other in the inside, but they just don't have the right words to say it.
I promise to think of Superboy when the static goes on, on the T.V. or when I hear something about a movie about clones.
I promise to think of M'gann when I see someone really peppy and when someone just made cookies.
I promise to think of the ship Supermartian when I see a couple who kisses a lot.
I promise to think of Kaldur when I see someone who is a good swimmer or who talks formally.
I promise to think of Raquel when I hear someone say, "I got it!" or when somebody realizes, "It is always like this!"
I promise to think of the ship Aquarocket when I see a girl kiss a boy on the cheek.
I promise to think of Roy when somebody doesn't trust another.I promise to think of Jade when I see a smiling cat.
I promise to think of the ship Roychesh when I see a couple kissing in front of their siblings.
And I promise, if I ever see all of this stuff happening in the same day then I will die from fangirling!
You know you're a Justice League Fan or DC fan if:
You can name practically all of the justice league and their sidekicks.
You can name which city they live in.
You can name their human partner e.g. Louis Lane or Carol Ferris.
You constantly think about them and want to be them.
You deny it when people say they are fictional.
You quote there famous lines that they constantly say.
Everything reminds you of them.
You've seen practically every tv show or read every comic that they're in.
You can't see them with anyone else but there Earth partner e.g. Louis Lane.
You dream about them when you're asleep.
You pretend to be like them or on their team.
IF YOU ARE A DC FAN OR JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN AND PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!--Hehe, you like? I did. LIFE IS A VIRTUE, SO DEAL WITH IT!!!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its chessy music. Crazy is when u laugh uncontrolable at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of the Kingdom Hearts series.Crazy is when your so obsessed with Roxas (KH 2) that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if he will come out .(Yes this is the real Sam from Storms; Crossover Mania LOL) I LOVE ROXAS! Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random momments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when your crazy. Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym. Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown. Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them. When you go to look at cats and can't stop. Crazy is when your binder of French vocabulary words gets so big and thick that you title it Harry Potter and the French Vocabulary. you doze off playing ur virtual ipod in ur head andare snapped out of it when i friend asks u why your wiggling to watseems like a beat. Crazy is when you stand on the street corner dressed in snazzy costumes and sing the Lollipop song at the top of yourlungs while waving at random cars as they drive by. Crazy is when you respond to that little voice in the back of your head. Crazy is when you have a conversation with an inanimate object. Crazy is when you copy and paste things onto your profile because you're bored. Crazy is when you LOSE to the voices in your head (not arguing with them, thats completely normal. losing to them? That's just sad) Crazy is when you tell your teachers you are in love with a fictional character. Crazy is when you and your bro go outside in a T-shirt, pants and flip-flops with cold smoothies, drag lawn chairs to the middle of the rode and only move when cars come by... all while it's snowing; and you're not wearing the jacket tied around your waist Crazy is when you run down the street screaming FREEDOM with your bff as you get off the bus, then continue running in the street like some idiot. Crazy is when you stare at the word Always in your test for ten minuets feeling like your about to start dieing from remembering all the fictional characters that have died (sob) Crazy is laying on the ground at recess pretending your hurt or dead and when the teacher'm comes jump up and say "Boo!". If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
-Wherever Nico got this from.
Man: Have I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I go to mines.
Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: If I could see you naked I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked I'd die laughing.
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u next to i
Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
- Got this from Astris DreamsIT DELETED ALL MY SH...STUFF!!!
Please comment by PM ing me. And i mean on my Profile.
MAKE THAT 2 TIMES. GAH!!! I HATE THIS KINDLE!!!!!
I am CRAVEING salt and vinagar chips!!!!
If for some reason your craveing something, post this on your profile and add your craveing.
PLEASE PM me is your going to post the above onto your profile. I would like toknow who's my first victum of " the CRAVEINGS!!!"*dun dun dun*
SORRY, PEOPLE! FOR BEING SO LAZY WITH MY STORIES! ITS JUST IM TIRED AND CANT REALLY THINK. ILL TRY THOUGH!!!
Does always haveing all CAPS and BOLD make it seem like im yelling cause im not... im just excited.
Does anyone know why im not allowed to PM MistressofRobins? Im pretty sure i didnt do anything.
I sad...MistressofRobins , can i call ya' mistress?, why???????? I would PM you about calling you mistress and about me wanting you to read this.
I am bored
I am tired
I am annoyed
I am pained
I am longing
I am sad
I am unbusy
I am hopeing you decide to add this to your profile.
Im loseing my mind!!!!! :(
I kinda wish momma(my mom) had her own room in here so i could have my own space and i would be able to be nex to a wall and not have my aunt basically stareing at the back of my head if she looks forward.
I am a very reservedperson for the most-part.
QUOTES:( i took off some of them)
Gandhi: "A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely offered to appease, or worse yet,avoid trouble."
Henry Miller: "In this age, which believes that there is always a shortcut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned, is that in the long run, the most difficult path is often the easiest."
Walter Lippomann: "It requires wisdom to understand wisdom, the music is nothing if the audience is deaf."
?: "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me the key to life is happiness, When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said happy, they told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life."
Laozi, "The Dao de jing": "If you do not want your house to be molested by robbers then do not fill it with jade and gold. Wealth. Rank. And arrogance lead to ruin, as surely as two and two are four."
?: "I choose to live by choice, not by chance, to make changes, not excuses, to be motivated, not manipulated, to be useful, not used: to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not to the random opinion of other."
?: "I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes have a broken heart. My friend and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right, but when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing life truly is, and that maybe... just maybe... I like being unperfect."
?: "Its good being strong, but it sucks when people know you are strong and think its okay to hurt you."
Marilyn Monroe: "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you vannot handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Winston Churchill: "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Edith Wharton: "There are two ways to spread light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it."
Jim Rohn: "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into somebody elses, and guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
Dalai Lama: "In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
?: "You know my name not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. If you were in my shoes, you'd fall on the first step."
Steve Jobs: "Heres to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. Have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things, they push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the word, are the ones who do."
-got from " KaliannaErobos"
To continue my powers thing: here on our earth, we dont have the right gadgets, kelver, or any of that stuff.
Not to mention it may cause chaos anyway because there really is nothing bad going on other than nature problems and such and i need a arch enemy /villian to be a hero. I could always hire garrett , chance, or kody! Sydney and hannah would be my partners. There probably be no leader or we'd take turns except for certain missions where one is better for th job.
It'd be funn!
Ok. So, has anyone heard of kingdom hearts? Well, it's a beautiful wonderful game. It's a bit strange at times but I love it alot. So, i was thinking, if you wanna know more about it, you can search : Kindom hearts ( 1, 2, chain of memories, keyblade wars, 358/2 days, dream drop distance, birth by sleep, & coded.) WARNING:Kingdom hearts is a really hard game for some people and can cause huge fits of anger, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! For those who didnt see it, i have a poll up.--
For those who believe in HIM.(bottem part. Idk what the first is.)
If you are a dreamer, come in
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer,
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Young Justice quotes:
1. Get on board or get out of the way.
2. Find your own little spitfire, one who won't let you get away with anything.
3. Get traught, or get dead.
4. Is it weird that I think I'm hot
5. What kind of jerk would I be if I forgot Valentines day, for the fifth year in a row.
6. You're overwhelmed Freeze was underwhelmed, why isn't anyone just whelmed?
7. Kryptonite, so strong.
That's why Batman keeps it in an overwhelmingly impenetrable box in the Batcave. Well more like a whelmingly penetrable box.
8. Yeesh, get a room
9. So, I'm your ninja boyfriend.
10. I forgot how much I hate it when he does the ninja thing.
11. They hacked the heat sensors, but not the motion sensors. He hacked the motion sensors.
I hacked the motion sensors!
12. I've always wanted a sister. I mean on earth, I have twelve back on mars.
13. Rookie mistake.
14. We failed to catch the bad guy all thanks to your rookie mistake, welcome to the team.
15. Hello Megan!
16. Pass, Batcave's crowded enough.
17. Ugg, I feel naked and not in a fun way.
18. No! There is no way I'm going to almost drown three missions in a row.
19. In this family It's every girl for herself.
21. One word, souvenir.
Two words, gorila lice
22. Hello Wally!
23. Ooh, ooh, he hit on teacher and got served.
25. It is so unfoucused, so unpure.
26. Will Harm stop talking in third person, it's really sarting to annoy Artemis.
27. Told you I didn't need a cable.
And yet, making a giant crater in the ground is alot better.
28. We'll laugh about this someday.
29. No more faking anyone's deaths for at least a year.
30. I hate monkeys.
31. Kid, you might have changed my opinion about monkeys yet.
32. I should have done this a long time ago.
33. Human customs still ealud me.
34. So, who's next.
I swear I was kidding.
35. There's nothing better than. An. Army. Of me.
36. Way to get your feet wet!
37. So, would there ever be a time when you would need to form an all boys squad for a mission.
There's no right answer for that is there.
38. Stop it.
I can hear you glaring.
39. I couldn't be mad at you, you gave me mouth to mouth.
We can hear you!
40. Hand eye cordination.
41. Can I lie?
42. You two are alike. (Crossgame)
And alot more.
Heaven kicked me out, hell was afraid I'd take over.- Unknown
Go to Hell! "Been there, done that, got bored, came back."- Unknown
When life is not fair, you know that it's life.- Unknown
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run; he hates that.- Unknown
When I argue with myself that's normal. When I argue with myself and I LOSE then that's weird.- CHiKa-RoXy
Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.- Ben Franklin
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to put bodies.- Unknown
There are two types of family: the kind that's related by blood and raises you; and then there's the kind that loves you, cares for you, and would do anything for you no matter the circumstances, blood or not. But remember, there can be one family that is both.- Me
-Wherever wolfeclipse25 got this from.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Danny Phantom and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, physics chick, PeppyGothChick, XxNeonShadowsxX,SisterAssassains, PainInSilence
Don't upset me, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Be optimistic, someday everyone you hate are going to die.
I used to think that the whole world was against me. Now I know that's not true. Some of the smaller countries are neutral
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Most teachers promote the three R's; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic. Then there are those that promote three S's; Sit down, Shut up, and STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do know me wish I was.
People say that you can't live without love, I think oxygen is more important.
How to tell you are a geek
1:You find legend of zelda songs with vocals and sing to them
2:Want to buy an ocarina or caosplay (or both)
3:know all the songs in one or more zelda games
4:know all the spells in the harry potter series
5:join an Rp for your fav show or book or game
6:look through the think geek catalouge and say "I have got to get that"
7:look at the merchandise pan-flit in your DVD case and want it
8:have your own drawings of that show or book etc. in your room above your bed.
9:Make an OC and play with it when your friends come over.
10:Randomly hum songs from your fav book , show, etc.
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(something must have went wrong in the translation)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
you laugh right now because you are older than me lets see whose laughing when your 30 and I'm 28 or 29.
(Socks or Pudding? What do you think? )This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! (Bold ones are me)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit someone else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (Hey no fair it was a big crack) (not)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (I nearly did this but my friend caught me)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house (many times)
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (I do that all the time.)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions(I always do that)
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand (only when I was like two or so)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back. (actually I am doing this right now)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96.When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
I never knew how stupid I was till I did this!XD
-Not by me.
A few quotes that i have, indeed, come up w/myself unless stated otherwise...
The last to die is one's legacy Airmage
If you're so worried about the future...yesterday was the future of the day before, today is the future of yesterday, so make it the best you can :) Airmage
Inspiration can come from even the oddest of things, such as a squirrel Airmage
Even words written in stone erode away over time Airmage
It only takes one moment for everything to change, for the better or for the worst Airmage
What is the past but memories, and fadind imprints on this earth? Airmage
It is the fear of others that hinders us Airmage
Who you are is all you have. The other option is to have what others make you to be. Airmage
Those who succeed in life have started out in mistakes Airmage
Every minute you spend gets you closer to your goal, and to your death. Airmage
The only binds that hold you are the ones you recognize.-From a friend of mine
The start of a human life begins with the screams of pain -Airmage
A story is like a diamond in the rough; just clean it and cut it the way you want it to be. Airmage
They who laugh the most have cried even more. Airmage
Push me far, I will bark. Push me farther, I will bite. But push me far enough, and I will break you. Airmage
I will go forward with you my friend, but I'll go back alone. Airmage
It only takes a moment to live or to die. Airmage
There are many sides to one simple object or idea. Airmage
It is easier to get forgiveness then permission (especially if you turn out to be right) My 9nth grade Physics Teacher
Keep an open mind- Dick Grayson from the Young Justice TV show :P
Time and Life can only go forward. Airmage
A tiny grain of sand turns into a pearl. Airmage
One man's wisdom is another man's stupidity. Airmage
The last to be conquered, even after the skies, would be the mind. Airmage
You may copy and paste if you like any of the above, but please include my name for those that I've written
From Batman Under the Red Hood:
"Lasers, he's got lasers!" and "I'm chatty, it's part of my charm." -Nightwing
"Yes, Batman likes to keep things," -Ms. Li
"You wanna dance? Let's dance" and "Okay then. Nice night for a run" and "Oo, the fight hasn't started yet. I'm just stalling." and "Wow. He sure can move when he really wants to." -Red Hood
"What the hell took you so long?" "Shut up and fight." -Red Hood and Batman
"Pass! Batcave's crowded enough," -Robin (YJ)
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you had visions of the future and they came true, copy and past this into your profile.
If you met anyone who could read minds or emotions, copy and past this into you profile.
If you love Zuko, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If slow computers drive you CRAZY, copy and paste this into your profile.
If all those years you watched Blues Clues, you never realized Blue was a GIRL, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really wish you could record your dreams and watch them later, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish music played during epic moments in your life, like in movies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate getting out of the shower and it's FREEZING, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate it when you think of a really good comeback after the argument, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves" song, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves" song, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about/doing something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is crazy, copy and paste this onto your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this onto your profile.
If you wanted to ask someone something, walk up to them, forget what you wanted to ask them, and then tell them that the weather's nice (or something random), copy and past this onto your profile.
If you had a crush on someone for years, then found out (s)he was a jerk, copy and paste into your profile.
DONT TAKE A CHANCE-
They Hurt Her
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off. Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
LOL (Laugh Out Loud)
I love a man
It’s a bird!
OMG (Oh My God)
LLR (Laugh Like Robin)
I love a clone
OMC (Oh My Cheshire)
[COL- Cackle out loud]
COPY AND PASTE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
(originally from MasterOfTheAster)
See that little boy that you call small and ugly? He has a 5% chance of living because he was a premature baby. (6 months)
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of because of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU HATE BULLIES!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you",
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost or send it and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart (Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, and yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California of Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose: Red: You are alert and you life is full of love. Black: You are conservative and aggressive. Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love. Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is: A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in: Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good. Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose... Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change. White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laid-back person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
If you can read this message, you are Awesome, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Now to address a serious problem:
Angie was a good girl. She did her homework, she got home on time, her life was average. One day, at school, a boy named Sam started teasing and pulling harsh pranks on the new boy, Zach. Angie witnessed it all... every punch, kick, lunch box thrown across the ground, every single thing stolen and returned broken... Angie saw... she wanted to do something but didn't!
One day Angie went under the football field bleachers. She was meeting her friend, Stacy. The 2 girls spoke before heading to leave. When, out of nowhere, a bag fell from the sky and hit Stacy on the head. The 2 girls looked up and screamed... Zach was hanging by his neck...
The investigation lasted only a few weeks. Angie told them what she knew. She couldn't help but wish she'd said something sooner! Maybe then Zach would still be alive... Sam was expelled and no one heard from him since, his family moved out of town.
Every year, to this day, Angie wished she'd said something! She couldn't help but feel partially responsible. Zach was 15! He had his entire life a head of him! And it was gone... all because of a bully!
Kids commit suicide because they're being bullied all the time. If you're against bullying please post this on your own profile… OR PROVE YOU'RE HEARTLESS!!!!!!
If you love Jason Todd copy and paste.
- Almost all of the above is from Airmage.
THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH IS RATED PG-13- Sorry for the underlined parts, it was an accident. :(
- The statistics on bullying and suicide are alarming:
Bully-related suicide can be connected to any type of bullying, including physical bullying, emotional bullying, cyberbullying, and sexting, or circulating suggestive or nude photos or messages about a person
Be the bigger persan and don't bully. Stop bullying, Prevent bullying, and KEEP it that way . for short:" Don't bully. It CAN be fatal." COPY AND POST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU'LL BE AN ANTI-BULLY.
CALLING ALL YJ FANS, CALLING ALL YJ FANS!
If you wanna save Young Justice, please read the story(I may have messed up the names)"Save Young Justice" and/or join the forum "Saveing Young Justice!"
I was amazed when i read this story. I am honestly a half-believer but, i believe this is true.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
COMEON PEOPLE! PLEASE AWNSER THE POLL! IF YOU DONT WANT ANY OF THEM PAUSED THEN SAY NONE! THE OPTIONIS THERE! AND IF YOU DO, THEN PLEASE AWNSER IT!
Sorry i yelled...its just that i really want your opinion.
All of Gibbs Rules
- Never let suspects stay together. And never screw over your partner.
- Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
- Don't believe what you are told. Double check. And never be unreachable.
- If you have a secret the best thing to do is to keep it to yourself. The second best is to tell one person if you must. There is now third best.
- You don't waste good.
- Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
- Be specific when you lie.
- Never take anything for granted.
- Never go anywhere without a knife.
- Never get personally involved in a case.
- When the job is done, walk away.
- Never date a coworker.
- Never, ever involve lawyers.
15. Always work as a team.
16. If someone thinks that they have the upper hand, break it.
18. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission
22. Never, EVER interrupt Gibbs in interrogation.
23. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
27. There are only two ways to follow someone: 1st way - They never notice you. 2nd way - They only notice you.
35. Always watch the watchers.
36. If you feel like you are being played, you probably are.
38. Your case, your lead.
39. There is no such thing as coincidence.
40. If it seems that someone is out to get you, they are.
42. Don't ever accept an apology from someone that just sucker-punched you.
44. First things first, hide the women and the children.
45. Clean up your messes.
51. Sometimes you're wrong.
69. Never trust a woman that doesn't trust her man.
At age 8, your dad bought you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
Blonde: What does IDK mean?
Friend: I don't know...
Blonde: OMG NOBODY KNOWS!
This is Bob
Bob likes you
Bob likes sharp things
I suggest you run from Bob
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift...
That's why it is called the present
I run with scissors...
It makes me feel dangerous.
Say no to drugs.
Say yes to tacos.
When nothing goes right.
Friend: What's the capital of Texas?
That depressing moment when you dip you cookie in milk for too long , it breaks off and you wonder why bad things happen to good people.
Nothing is very hard to do...
you never know when your finished.
Stop waiting for Prince Charming.
Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
Can I be honest with you?
No please lie to me!
When someone knocks on your door...
10% say " who is it?"
64% look through the peep hole
25% open the door
1% crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer.
" Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?"
Never go to bed angry...
Stay awake and plot your revenge.
If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. 17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did.
-Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
-Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
-When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
-Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
-When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you leap off a cliff, I laugh harder.
-If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
-Rhetorical questions are persuasive, aren't they?
-He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
-Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say...
"WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
-Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
-If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
-A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
-A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
-Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
-Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
-I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
-I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
-People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
-As an older, more mature adult, your job is to...make fun of the little kids!
-What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
-I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
-If a safety pin, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.
-Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
-Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
-I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
-A man walked into a bar and said..."OUCH!!"
-War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
-Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
-I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
-Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
-I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
-OMG! THE RAIN'S WET!
-I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
-ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
-I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
-God made men first, then he had a better idea!
-Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
-I reject your reality and substitute my own.
-Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we continue flying...on broomsticks.
-I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
-I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
-Boys in books are just...Better!
-It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
-You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
-ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! .
-You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
-I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand!
-I had a friend once, but then the rope broke and he got away.
-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
-I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
-Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
-It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
-This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
-They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed."
"Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
15 things to do in Walmart.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1. During your lunch break, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on, point a hairdryer at passing cars, and see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, put "For smuggling diamonds."
7. End all your sentences in "In accordance with the prophecy."
8 Stop using punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Whenever you go out to eat, order diet water with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems "don't rhyme."
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell friends you can't attend their party because you're "not in the mood."
16. Have co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom."
17. When money comes out the of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot screaming "Run for your lives! They're loose!" Keep count of how many people follow you.
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go."
20. Wherever you go, always remember: turn signals are a sign of weakness.
Even if you're not an adult, these are still funny. Post 'em in your profile if you laughed at least twice!
Oh, So True
29 Reasons Why Girls Are The Best:
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
-98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
-If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
-If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
-If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
-There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. -If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile.
-If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
-If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
-If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
-If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room for no reason copy this into your profile.
-If with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this into your profile.
-Insanity is defined as doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. If you're insane, copy this onto your profile.
-I'm the kind of person who walks into a door and apologizes.
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
-If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
-If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
-If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto -your profile.
-If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile.
-If your right mind has ever had a fight with ur left mind copy it into your profile.
-If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
-If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
-If you are so obsessed with Musical Theater that you randomly start quoting it, copy this into your profile.
-If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
-For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
-Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
-If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
-If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
-If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall. BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb butt?
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and make a joke to make you laugh at yourself
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda. BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house. BEST FRIENDS: are the ones getting fined by the police with you.
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you.
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick. BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone.
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!" BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you.
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel. BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you.
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff. BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour. BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this. BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this stuff.
FRIENDS: Fade. BEST FRIENDS: Are forever.
-LOL (Laugh Out Loud).
-I love a man.
-It’s a bird!
-OMG (Oh My God).
-LLR (Laugh Like Robin).
-I love a clone.
-OMC (Oh My Cheshire)
COPY AND PASTE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
(originally from Danni-Phantom13)
Which Robin are you most like?
Dick Grayson (1st Robin)
[ ] You are in gymnastics/know some acrobatic moves
[ ] You are flexible
[x] You love the circus
[x ] You have lost someone precious to you in death
[x] You are caring and kind
[x] You are very intelligent
[x] You're first language was not English
[x] You live with one parent/guardian
[x] You say “Holy _” a lot
[x] You have your own catchphrase.
[x] You are a leader
[x ] You have had many girlfriends/boyfriends
[x] You have quit a team before
[x] You have made a name for yourself
[x] You are a very positive person.
[x] You have blue eyes
[ ] You have black hair
Jason Todd (2nd Robin)
[ ] You are male
[x] You own a gun
[x] You have failed at something
[xxxxxx] You have had a near-death experience
[ ] You are headstrong and moody
[ ] You make rash decisions
[x] You have inner turmoil no one understands
[x ] You have a grudge against someone
[x] You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
[x] You are out for revenge
[x] You prefer to work alone
[x] You have blue eyes
[x] You have red hair
Tim Drake (3rd Robin)
[ ] You are male
[ ] You come from a wealthy family
[ ] You idolize someone
[x] You have lost someone close to you in death
[ ] You think things through
[ ] You are intelligent and quick to think
[x] You are good a figuring out puzzles
[x] You are a leader
[x] You get good grades
[ ] You fight with your younger sibling(s) a lot
[x] You lose your temper easily sometimes
[x] You are somewhat anti-social
[x] You prefer not to show your emotions
[x] You don't like to show off
[x] Your favorite color is red
[x] You have blue eyes
[ ] You have black hair
Stephanie Brown (4th Robin)
[x] You are female
[ ] You don’t get along with your father
[x] You father has been in jail
[x] You are impulsive
[x] You have dated someone from your same team (job/sports/etc.)
[X] You always feel you have something to prove
[ ] You have had a child
[ ] You change your appearance often
[x] You can play with the boys just as easily as with the girls
[x] You have seriously thought about faking your own death
[x] You have blue eyes
[x] You have blond hair
Damian Wayne (5th Robin)
[ ] You are male
[ ] You belong to a wealthy blood-line
[ ] You are short
[x] You are mature for your age
[x] You are always angry easily annoyed
[ ] You fight a lot, whether verbaly or physically
[ ] Your parents are/have been divorced
[x] You curse a lot
[x] You live with only your father
[x] You like cats
[x] You have your own catchphrase
[x] You have blue eyes
[ ] You have black hair
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
-Most from dancingandsingingintherain.
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by yelling at her and telling her its the wrong kind
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not writing a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you love your MOM, post this on your profile and title it 'I Cried'
REMEMBER WHEN .. getting High meant swinging at a playground? the worst thing you could get from a boy was cootiEs? when your Worst Enemies were your siblings and race issue were about who ran fastest? When - WAR- was a card game and life was simple and care free? remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
I EVOL GNUOY ECITSUJ! I EVOL GNUOY ECITSUJ! I EVOL GNUOY ECITSUJ!
Only people who watch Young Justice and know how Zatanna's spells work will know what I just said.
Shippings I support:
I don't know the name of all the shippings, send me a PM if you do and I'll correct it.
Chalant (Dick Grayson and Zatanna Zatara)
Spitfire (Wally West and Artemis Crock)
SuperMartian (Conner Kent and M'gann M'orzz)
AquaRocket (Kaldur'ahm and Raquel Ervin)
Now to endure even more tears in your eyes...
Her name was Aurora
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When noone is around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly cries
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
" God, why? Why is
My life always sinking? "
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrust the blade
Right into her chest,
" You deserve to die
You worthless pest! "
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly barged in
Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
Child abuse, no matter how you define it, is morally wrong and injust. If you are against child abuse, repost this in your profile to stop the sensless and needless death of helpless, defensless little kids.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive.
I got this from TheRockingWriter's profile. PLEASE REPOST!!!!!Something else to get you to care about child-abuse if the last piece didn't get your attention... FudoTwin17 provided this as well...
My name is Tami
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Tami
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP! Have a heart for the children!
Robin and Zatanna stood on a balcony alone. Zatanna began asking because she felt she had to know
"Robin, do I ever cross your mind?"
"Do you like me?"
"Do you want me?"
"Would you cry if I left?"
"Would you live for me?"
"Would you do anything for me?"
"Choose -- Me or your life."
Zatanna, feeling like she wants to cry, begins to run off when suddenly Robin's hand grabbed her wrist. She turns to tell him to let go but then he smirked and spoke
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind."
Zatanna's eyes widened at this statement and as Robin wraps his arms around her and continues speaking
"The reason why I don't like you is because I love you."
"The reason why I don't want you is because I need you."
"The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left."
"The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you."
"The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you."
"The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life."
Zatanna starts to grin as she returns the embrace crying from happiness.
Support Chalant by copying and pasting this on your profile. Or change the characters for your own purposes. Or both.
I got this off Chalant Lover's profile and I LOVE it!!!!
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping then sign your pen name. Ultimix. bloodhungryHalfa. ChopSuzi. Danni-Phantom13. greekfreak101. TheRockingWriter. The following funny I got from baichan's profile...
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
2) THE ANSWER IS (L0OK AT #11)
3) D0NT GET MAD (L0OK AT #15)
4) CALM DOWN DONT BE TICKED OFF ( L0OK AT #13
5) FIRST (L0OK AT #2)
6) D0NT BE THAT MAD (L0OK AT #12)
7) I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI...LOL
8 ) WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU IS...(THE ANSWER IS ON #14)
9) BE PATIENT (L0OK AT #4)
10) THIS IS THE LAST TIME IMMA DO THIS (L0OK AT #7)
11) IM NOT MAD WHEN IM SAYIN THIS (L0OK AT#6)
12) S0RRY (L0OK AT #8 )
13) D0NT BE GETTIN ALL HYPE (L0OK AT #10)
14) I D0NT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS (L0OK AT #3)
15) YOU MUST BE REALLY TICKED OFF (L0OK AT NUMBER #9)
Somehow, I wasn't paying attention, my brother and sister and grandma started talking about Grandma having a husband.
Sister: Don't worry Grandma. We'll buy you a husband.
Me: We'll rent you one.
Grandma: I don't want to buy a husband. I want someone to love me for me.
Me: Well, Grandma, that's never gonna happen.
Sister and Brother: Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister: Right for the eyes!
Brother: We were just messing around but you...
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:Take yours and say 'RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FREAKING AWSOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Will tell you that you're a great singer even if you're terrible BEST FRIENDS: Will tell you that you suck.
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: Will already have a shovel to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crap!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your hearT.
OK PEOPLE! U IF YOU WANT TO GET IN ON A BAT MOB, THEN PM ME WHEN YOU CAN SHOW UP AT WALDORF MALL. DAY AND TIME. MAKE SURE YOU CALL A STORE TO STAND IN FRONT OF. ONCE THAT IS FIGURED OUT AT PROBABLY 4(sinc almost everbody is free by four) WE ALL YELL " GO, BATCLAN!!!!" AND RUNN!!!!!!!!!!
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join, add this list to your profile.)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a sweet, dark cape that covers your whole body!
3. You get a really cool, crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MUHAHAHAHAHA
4. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
5. We get to wear black. Everything looks better and more form-fitting when it's black.
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! The BEST reason!
[Is it just me who thinks that this works well with Batman and Robin?]
One dark day, in the middle of the night,
Two dead brothers came out to fight.
Back to back they faced eachother.
Brought out knives and shot eachother.
The deft police man heard their cries.
The doctor came to watch them die.
If you don't believe this lie true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.
If you wanna be a hero copy and paste thison your profile.
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..-- (p.s. parentheses means its meeeee)
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day. (Oh yeah. Its the reason I'm bad at paying attention in math. Is it just me, or are all math teachers just trying to sound boring on purpose so they can slam a book on your desk and embarrass you to the whole class...)
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams (We all do it... I think... Right?)
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am (More like it means literally all night till 6am with school the next day)
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara. (Kinda sorta true, I've found the burning isn't as bad when you turn down the brightness. It also conserves battery, giving me more time to read fics)
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough. (Everyone has those days... Right?)
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night (And dream about it the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that...)
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic” (Almost everyday. School is awful for this reason.)
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’ (Yeah, like all of my time. That's right. I have like no life. But no free time, which seems strange, but that's just my personality.)
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline (Uh, yeah... I've actually taken some scenes and changed them around so they fit together as part of my never ending dream world)
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room (Ohhh yeah. Gotta be careful. Thankfully, there are stairs in my house that creak every time someone steps on them, so I get about a 10 second warning)
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom (Eh, hasn't happened yet, mainly because like none of my friends are into some of my favs! :'(
12. You’ll cry when you read character death (If you haven't, you have either not read a good one, or you have no heart. I cried for like 5 minutes on a Robin death. Very, very sad and feely.)
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen. (Very creative indeed, especially when I make up my own depending on which theme thingy it is. Ex for a Rise of the Guardians fic: match sticks, fire crackers, fluffin hoppy bunny rabbits,... etc.)
14. You read fic in class. (I wish!!)
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic (Well, we've never done that) (I'm pretty sure I would get in some serious trouble... Heh heh...)
16. A fanart can make your day (THIS HAS HAPPENED. Ok, so I was looking through the Young Justice story pages thingamabobber when I saw this awesome fanart of Kid Flash!! I'm like a MAJOR fangirl when it comes to KF and Robin, because I'm a total nerd for that kind of stuff.)
17. An update can make your *month* (Especially when its a long chapter to one of my favs)
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read (Wow. I had to go and actually count all of mine, and so far its 27 different bookmarks, going on 1,000,000.)
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic (more like an hour to me...)
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class or wherever (Yup. It happens, ok??)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC” (So true!!)
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails” (Uhhh...)
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!” (Ohhh yeah. And then my family wonders why I'm in a bad mood for the entire day...)
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming. (Who hasn't done this?)
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc) (Unfortunately, true.)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic (Yeah... Gave up trying quite a while ago.)
27. You can seriously hate an author (Its true. There are two I hate. Mainly because they wait AN ENTIRE YEAR to update their awesome story!! Yeah, I know it sounds selfish, considering they even take the time to write it, but oh well. I'm sticking to what I say.)
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s) (Uhhh...)
29. You quote fic. (Who doesn't??)
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit (Duh! It DESERVES better!!)
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated (And it would be soooo much better than these shows nowadays too)
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like (I blame my imagination)
I'm the kind of girl who won't talk,
Who likes to keep her thoughts in her head,
Who is too short to be noticed,
Who will cut herself off if she sees no one is listening,
Who has kept every secret told to her,
And who has secrets of her own,
Who does not appreciate being put down,
Who will help build someone else up,
But can't seem to do it for herself,
Who needs friends to be there,
Who will be a friend to anyone,
Who doesn't care about looks,
Whos best weapon is her wit,
Who loves sarcasm,
But hates when its used to be mean,
Who loves cartoons,
Who acts six years younger than she actually is,
Who isn't the most popular kid in school,
Who won't take name calling nicely,
Especially if its directed at her friend,
Who argues with her siblings,
Even though she loves them,
Who will laugh with those who laugh at her,
Who won't show her feelings,
Who loves to laugh,
Who criticizes the English language for fun,
Who plays piano,
Who is allergic to the changing seasons,
Who would rather talk to animals than people,
Who won't listen to gossip,
Who will defend a friend to the end,
Who never had a time where she couldn't make a rhyme,
Who loves to make or hear corny puns,
Who's alarm clock seems to hate her,
Who loves the outdoors,
But hates the bugs,
Who owns her own library of books,
Who is a Brony/Pegasister,
Who likes to dream,
Because the rest of world is nothing like it,
Who is scared of falling,
Yet loves to fly,
Who thinks of music as her comfort,
Who sees things for what they are,
Not what she makes them out to be,
Who would never be happy if it weren't for her imagination,
Who doesn't like to wear dresses or skirts,
Who doesn't wear makeup,
Who likes happily ever afters,
Even if she knows they don't exist,
Whos best quotes are those made by her friends and herself,
Who wouldn't eat a vegetable if you paid her,
Who hates brushing her teeth,
Yet has no cavities,
Who loves to write,
Who hasn't shown anyone her angry side,
Who is loyal to the end,
Who thinks this may sound a bit sad,
So now she stops and moves on to some happier quotes.
Written by yours truly, Ladybug Girl
-and borrowed by your friendly neiborhood Sadera!
Laughter is Timeless, Imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney
Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them
Some people say 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say 'If you can't beat them, beat them', because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
Nightwing: Every now and then I have the feeling I've totally lost my mind. It's a great feeling.
Its not that I hate you... Lets just put it this way. If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
That moment of joy when you see your food coming in a restaurant...
Some people were dropped as a baby. You were clearly thrown at a wall.
Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Don't let what others think decide who you are.
Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone
You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
Don't let your life wait for other people.
When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, because you're already screwed.
Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
You never know when you're making a memory.
Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
Dance like no one is watching.
Write like no one is gonna read your words.
BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
Even before you say sorry (volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days..."
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Your eyebrows are as beautiful as an enormous catapillar.
I choose to live by choice, not by chance, to make changes, not excuses, to be motivated, not manipulated, to be useful, not used: to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not to the random opinion of others."
Steve Jobs: "Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. Have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things, they push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
"In this business, when things get bad, you can either laugh or cry. And I'm going to laugh until the bitter end"- Garfield Logan a.k.a Beast Boy
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the heck can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. And after that, the to-do list is complete and I can go home and watch TV
"You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?"
-Dick Grayson(Young Justice/Earth-16) Episode 1
Winston Churchill: "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
-Then get traught or get dead! -Robin
-Be a star, not a light bulb .
-School is torture that we must survive
-Fast with his feet , not too much with his mouth .-Robin
THATS RIGHT PEEPS!! IM GONNA WATCH THE AMAZING SPSPIDERMAN 3...FOR THE 4TH TIME IN THESE PAST THREE MONTHS.
Most girls; Are cheerleaders
Other girls; Are captain of the football team
Most girls; Cry, bitch and stuff themselves with chocolate for a week after their boyfriend breaks up with them
Other girls; Put a sign on their ex-boyfriends back that says; "Never gonna get any"
Most girls: Learn how to bake bread and cakes from their mom
Other girls; Learn how to Barbecue from their dad.
Most girls; Play with dolls with their sister
Other girls: Play video games with their brother
Most girls; Have fits and plan revenge
Other girls: Play pranks
Most girls; Slap people
Other girls: Punch people
Most girls; Become anorexic and shove their fingers down their throats
Other girls: Would down a whole bag of Potato chips and not give a crap
Most girls; Would think this was garbage
Other girls: Would copy and paste this
If you are crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have been caught randomly dancing, copy and paste this in your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, put this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivly Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter. fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Queen S of Randomness 016, Light Dragon SunsSong, Neassa, Kimiko, EdElricFan1001, HisokaYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92,haganenocutie94,mrawgirl09, natcat5,strawberrypocky-chan, XoxBloodyAliceT.T, CuzIluvChicken12,PaiInSilence
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in mangas and animes are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, Me, iSnowX3, Lunaloonylovegood(Triple L),Ichino,ninja kitty whiskers, ShellyCullen, xAmuIkuto,XoXBloodyAliceT.T, CuzIluvChicken12,PainInSilence.
Our fav quotes
"Diamonds are a girls best friend...because they're shaper then knives."
"Some boys are like lava lamps fun to look at, but not very bright."
"I didn't loose my mind, I sold it on eBay."
"I dont suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it."
"Every time you act stupid, the bunny hits his head. Please think of the bunny!"
"When I said 'I'd hit that.' I meant with my car."
Silence is Golden. Duct Tape is Sliver.
Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate.
I don't care what other people think of me. As long as I have my books and my friends
Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.
You say I'm not cool. Cool is just another word for cold. If I'm not cold then I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thank You for implying this!
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, sit back, and watch the world wonder how you did it.
(o)on your page
if you like music
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
have you ever noticed how
a question mark
looks like half
maybe it's because
is a question and everyone (just wants)
to find their answer ?
Kevin Conroy not being the voice of Batman is like... Poison Ivy not having red hair
- Poison Ivy not having red hair is like... the Joker not being psycho
- The Joker not being psycho is like ... Alfred not being a butler
- Alfred not being a butler is like... Dick Grayson not being acrobatic
- Dick Grayson not being acrobatic is like... Robin not being red
- Robin not being red is like... Harley not loving "Mistah J"
- Harley not loving "Mistah J" is like... the Joker not laughing like an evil hyena
- the Joker not laughing like an evil hyena is like... Mr. Freeze not being cold
- Mr. Freeze not being cold is like... the Penguin not having his umbrella
- the Penguin not having his umbrella is like... the Batmobile not being black
- the Batmobile not being Black is like... Gotham City without crime
- Gotham City without crime is like... Ra's Al Ghul not wanting to be immortal
- Ra's Al Ghul not wanting to be immortal is like... Scarecrow not obsessing over fear
- Scarecrow not obsessing over fear is like... Mad Hatter not obsessing over Alice in Wonderland
- Mad Hatter not obsessing over Alice in Wonderland is like... the Riddler not trying to stump people
- the Riddler not trying to stump people is like... Killer Croc not being stupid
- Killer Croc not being stupid is like... Bane not being strong
- Bane not being strong is like... Two-Face not relying on chance
- Two-Face not relying on chance is like... Gotham City not being dark
- Gotham City not being dark is like... Robin not hating Zucco
- Robin not hating Zucco is like...Clayface not being able to change shapes
- Clayface not being able to change shapes is like ... Catwoman not liking cats
- Catwoman not liking cats is like... Scarface not controlling "The Dummy"
- Scarface not controlling "The Dummy" is like... Arkham Asylum not being a loony bin
- Arkham Asylum not being a loony bin is like... Dick Grayson not being Robin or Nightwing
- Dick Grayson not being Robin or Nightwing is like... Bruce Wayne not being the first Batman
- Bruce Wayne not being the first Batman is like... Kevin Conroy not being the voice of Batman
and thus we are back to the beginning...
Life comes around once,
so share it with the right person
find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot
who calls you back when you hang up on him
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep
wait for the guy who kisses your forehead
who wants to show you off to the world when your in sweats
who holds your hand in front of his friends
who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you
who turns to his friends and says 'that's her'.
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK "
"When I grew up I was BLACK, "
"When I'm sick I'm BLACK, "
"When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, "
"When I'm cold I'm BLACK, "
"When I die I'll be BLACK."
"But you sir."
"When you are born you're PINK".
"When you grow up you're WHITE, "
"When you're sick, you're GREEN, "
"When you go in the sun you turn RED, "
"When you're cold you turn BLUE, "
"And when you die you turn PURPLE.
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away..
Copy & paste this if you are against racism!
Try Not To Cry:
Hi, my name is Kazu.
I like Writing and I like Athletics.
I am running down the road
I suddenly tripped over.
I come home with a scratch on my knee.
My mummy begins to worry.
I tell her I am fine.
She sighs and says ok.
I am at school.
When suddenly I fall and hit a tree.
I am sent to the sickbay.
Then I am sent home.
Mummy takes me to the doctors.
The doctors tell mummy something.
Mummy starts to cry.
I tell her it's ok.
I'm not going to die.
She tells me I am starting.
Starting to be slower.
I don't know what it means.
But I have become sick.
I tell mummy it's ok.
I will become better.
Mummy starts to cry.
Do I have cancer?
Mummy says no.
Then what do I suppose.
As a year had past.
I struggle to walk.
My speech is getting slower.
It's hard for me to talk.
My friends like to help me.
My classmates like to run.
But I have to sit down.
And watch them have fun.
Then one day my teacher.
Comes to see mummy.
Daddy comes out.
And starts to get all snotty.
The teacher tells my parents.
I can no longer go to school.
My motion is too slow.
I ask the teacher slowly.
I am sorry I am useless.
I start to cry and beg her.
I want to go to school.
The teacher gives a smile.
And tells me she is sorry.
The school cant really help me.
The words were so cruel.
The day I had to leave.
My friends and classmates cried.
The boys upon the windows.
Wave to me goodbye.
I smile and sit in the car.
I am taken to a school.
A school with special people.
Just like me and you.
I start to have some fun.
I made a lot of friends.
As many years passed again.
I talk too slow to understand.
I cannot run anymore.
And I struggle to even stand.
I cannot write in my diary.
My motion is too slow.
Then one day I am sent.
To the hospital again.
Now many years have passed.
I lie in a warm bed.
I cannot move my body.
I cannot move again.
I talk very slowly.
I cannot move my head.
My mummy sits there crying.
My daddy looks depressed.
I ask my mummy sadly.
Am I going to die.
My mother holds my hand.
Yells and starts to cry.
A few more years later.
I have to shut my eyes.
I cannot talk or move.
I seem to have died.
Repost this if it touced your heart. 93 percent of American Teens would have a severe emotional breakdown is someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who will say "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this to your profile and add you name to this list:
Sunlit Goddess of C.O.C.A.,
Moonlit Goddess of C.O.C.A.,
Evil genius of COCA,
Invader Miley Phantom,
The Worst Nightmare (I'm a freak and very proud of it, thank you very much),
Nobody 08 (I've actually told someone that before),
DarthRevanShepard (Being a freak is more fun than being 'normal'),
LinkHammer (To be a freak is to be original in my dictionary),
Key2DestNE(If you're not a freak in some way, something's wrong with you),
PainInSilence(They just havent unlocked theirs yet)
FanFictionLover13 (being a freak isn't necessarily an insult, its a compliment in by book. If you're a 'freak', that just means you're FREAKing awesome!)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr,
Black Panther Warrior,
Teh Crazy Bizarro Arineko,
What contented men desire,
FanFictionLover13 (being popular isn't everything. There are things in this world that are a lot better.)
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile and add your name: I-P-O, Kilala26, Konnichiwa Minna, Kin756894, Shadows of the Storm, DarthRevanShepard, LinkHammer, Key2DestNE, FanFictionLover13, ArcheryGirlAlisha, PainInSilence
--I am who I am
Go with the flo
I am not that girl,
The one that is super popular.
The one that is rich.
The one obsessed with Twilight.
The one that will lie to get her way.
The one that doesn't care about your feelings.
The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly.
The one that has a new boyfriend every week.
The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans.
The one that would cry over a boy.
The one that loves Justin Bieber.
The one that will give up because she broke a nail.
The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy.
The one who reads and writes to escape.
The one who just wants to help.
The one that really wants to make a difference.
The one that sticks to her values.
The one that doesn't look at race or homosexuality.
The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong.
The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say.
The one that refuses to believe that this is it.
The one that doesn't care if she eats too much fried chicken...It tastes awesome!
The one that people like, because she's crazy.
The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it.
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow.
The one who won't give in.
The one won't give up.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... sSSS? ... ... .s..sS ... ... ... ... ... . beaten a guy in an arm wrestle,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSS. ... .sS.. sSS.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . copy the Flaming Heart
... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSSS.. ... .sS.. .SS . ... ... ... ... ... ... ... into your profile!
... ... ... ... ... ... . SSSSS... ... ... sS... S.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . (Girls only! Stay out boys!)
... ... ... ... S. ... .SSSSSSs ... ... .sS... ,
... ... ... ...sS. ... SSSSSSSs. ... .SSS.. ... .
... ... ... ... SS ... .SSSSSSs.. ... SSs ,
... ... ... ...S. ... .SSSSSSSs .sSSS.. ... ..
... ... ... ... SS... ... SSSSS..SSSS... s
... ... ... ... SSs ... ...SSSSSSSSS ... sS
... ... ... ... .SSs... ... ..SSSSSsSSSS ... sSS
... ... ... ..s...SSSS ... ..sSSSSSSSS. ..s SS
... ... ... .SS.. sSSSS..sSSSSSSSSSSSSS S
... ... ... sS.sSSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S
... ... ... .sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
... ... ...sSSSssssSSSSSSSSSSsssssssSSS
... ... SSssSSSSsSS
... ..s... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
We are the couple who want desperatly something that we can't have, because the addoption agency thinks it would be wrong for a child to have two mothers.
I am the girl who lost a beloved brother in a fire that was set to his appartment building, all because his next-door nighbors found out he was gay.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
If you think Homophobia is wrong copy and paste the above into your profile. And add your own to the list. FUCK YOU, HOMOPHOBES!
OK PEOPLE!! Since my profile page is really slow im gonna start adding my updates close to the top of this page.