so OMGs I just finished blood of olympus, and I won't give any spoilers away, but if anyone wants to PM me about it please do!
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" -Dr. Seuss
"Don't cry because it's over... smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
95% percent of girls would cry their hearts out if Justin Beiber were to jump off a cliff. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you would be one of the 5% who would bring popcorn.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous. (I am not dauntless)
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face. (I am so clumsy!)
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then? (I am a younger twin, so this is mere minutes to me :D )
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I am in shape...round is a shape.
Boys are like trees – they take fifty years to grow up.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
Forecast for tonight: darkness.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the heck are you scared?!
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLEN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.
Funny Warning Labels"Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information in the information booklet." -- In the information booklet. "Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish." -- On a bottle of shampoo for dogs. "For external use only!" -- On a curling iron. "Warning: This product can burn eyes." -- On a curling iron. "Do not use in shower." -- On a hair dryer. "Do not use while sleeping." -- On a hair dryer. "Do not use while sleeping or unconscious." -- On a hand-held massaging device. "Do not place this product into any electronic equipment." -- On the case of a chocolate CD in a gift basket. "Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking." -- On a toilet at a public sports facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan. "Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover." -- On a pair of shin guards made for bicyclists. "This product not intended for use as a dental drill." -- On an electric rotary tool. "Caution: Do not spray in eyes." -- On a container of underarm deodorant. "Do not drive with sunshield in place." -- On a cardboard sunshield that keeps the sun off the dashboard. "Caution: This is not a safety protective device." -- On a plastic toy helmet used as a container for popcorn. "Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks." -- On an "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter. "Battery may explode or leak." -- On a battery. "Do not eat toner." -- On a toner cartridge for a laser printer. "Not intended for highway use." -- On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow. "This product is not to be used in bathrooms." -- On a Holmes bathroom heater. "May irritate eyes." -- On a can of self-defense pepper spray. "Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth." -- On a novelty rock garden set called "Popcorn Rock." "Caution! Contents hot!" -- On a Domino's Pizza box. "Caution: Hot beverages are hot!" -- On a coffee cup. "Caution: Shoots rubber bands." -- On a product called "Rubber Band Shooter." "Warning: May contain small parts." -- On a frisbee. "Do not use orally." -- On a toilet bowl cleaning brush. "Please keep out of children." -- On a butcher knife. "Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less." -- On a birthday card for a 1 year old. "Do not recharge, put in backwards, or use." -- On a battery. "Warning: Do not use on eyes." -- In the manual for a heated seat cushion. "Do not look into laser with remaining eye." -- On a laser pointer. "Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven. "For use on animals only." -- On an electric cattle prod. "For use by trained personnel only." -- On a can of air freshener. "Keep out of reach of children and teenagers." -- On a can of air freshener. "Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you." -- On a motorcycle helmet-mounted rear-view mirror. "Warning: Riders of personal watercraft may suffer injury due to the forceful injection of water into body cavities either by falling into the water or while mounting the craft." -- In the manual for a jetski. "Warning: Do not climb inside this bag and zip it up. Doing so will cause injury and death." -- A label inside a protective bag (for fragile objects), which measures 15cm by 15cm by 12cm. "Do not use as ear plugs." -- On a package of silly putty. "Please store in the cold section of the refrigerator." -- On a bag of fresh grapes in Australia. "Warning: knives are sharp!" -- On the packaging of a sharpening stone. "Not for weight control." -- On a pack of Breath Savers. "Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth." -- On the label of a bottled drink. "Theft of this container is a crime." -- On a milk crate. "Do not use intimately." -- On a tube of deodorant. "Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice." -- On a box of rat poison. "Fragile. Do not drop." -- Posted on a Boeing 757. "Cannot be made non-poisonous." -- On the back of a can of de-icing windshield fluid. "Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller. "Excessive dust may be irritating to shin and eyes." -- On a tube of agarose powder, used to make gels. "Look before driving." -- On the dash board of a mail truck. "Do not iron clothes on body." -- On packaging for a Rowenta iron. "Do not drive car or operate machinery." -- On Boot's children's cough medicine. "For indoor or outdoor use only." -- On a string of Christmas lights. "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." -- On a child sized Superman costume. "This door is alarmed from 7:00pm - 7:00am." -- On a hospital's outside access door. "Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted." -- On a sign at a railroad station. "Warning: do not use if you have prostate problems." -- On a box of Midol PMS relief tablets. Product will be hot after heating." -- On a supermarket dessert box. "Do not turn upside down." -- On the bottom of a supermarket dessert box. "Do not light in face. Do not expose to flame." -- On a lighter. "Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball." -- On the label for a cheap rubber ball toy. "Not for human consumption." -- On a package of dice. "May be harmful if swallowed." -- On a shipment of hammers. "Using Ingenio cookware to destroy your old pots may void your warranty." -- A printed message that appears in a television advertisement when the presenter demonstrates how strong the cookware is by using it to beat up and destroy a regular frying pan. "Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand." -- In the manual for a Swedish chainsaw. "Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers." -- From a manual for an SGI computer. "Warning: May contain nuts." -- On a package of peanuts. "Do not eat." -- On a slip of paper in a stereo box, referring to the styrofoam packing. "Do not eat if seal is missing." -- On said seal. "Remove occupants from the stroller before folding it." "Access hole only -- not intended for use in lifting box." -- On the sides of a shipping carton, just above cut-out openings which one would assume were handholds. "Warning: May cause drowsiness." -- On a bottle of Nytol, a brand of sleeping pills. "Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death." -- Stamped on the metal barrel of a .22 calibre rifle. "Do not use orally after using rectally." -- In the instructions for an electric thermometer. "Turn off motor before using this product." -- On the packaging for a chain saw file, used to sharpen the cutting teeth on the chain. "Not to be used as a personal flotation device." -- On a 6x10 inch inflatable picture frame. "Do not put in mouth." -- On a box of bottle rockets. "Remove plastic before eating." -- On the wrapper of a Fruit Roll-Up snack. "Not dishwasher safe." -- On a remote control for a TV. "For lifting purposes only." -- On the box for a car jack. "Do not put lit candles on phone." -- On the instructions for a cordless phone. "Warning! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants." -- On the packaging for a wristwatch. "Do not wear for sumo wrestling." -- From a set of washing instructions.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well. (I use multiple POV's, but not multiple first person POVs)
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. (Did this. I've failed two of these already...)
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
I am part of the review campaign. We feel that you should review every story you read. Whether it is constructive criticism or praise, it lets the author know that there are people reading their stories. If you agree, post this on your profile and... REVEIW STORIES!!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE (PJO: The Lightning Thief)
1. Since when can Poseidon show up outta the water really huge and MADE outta water, then shrink?
2. Why did Zeus and Poseidon have that meeting?
3. Since when does Yancy have a pool?
4. Yancy's name isn't mentioned.
6. Why's it high school?
7. Where's Nancy Bobofit?
8. When is Mrs. Dodds an ENGLISH teacher?
9. Since when is she a SUBSTITUTE teacher?
10. Don't they start the book at the field trip?
11. Since when can Percy read Greek like *snaps fingers* that?
12. When is Grover such a perv?
13. How come he's not a scrawny little kid?
14. Why does he have crutches?
15. Mrs. Dodds wanted to see Percy because he used his powers. In the movie, she just randomly does it.
16. Chiron throws Percy Riptide.
17. Riptide's not a clicky pen, it has a cap
18. Mrs. Dodds is supposed to turn to ashes and monster dust.
19. Chiron is supposed to take Riptide back.
20. The mist is supposed to affect everyone into thinking there's someone called Mrs. Kerr.
21. Percy's supposed to have a Latin exam.
22. Percy's supposed to eavesdrop on Chiron and Grover.
23. What happened to the Fates?
24. Isn't Yancy a BOARDING SCHOOL? Meaning he doesn't go home at the end of the day?
25. Grover hasn't met Gabe yet
26. When the heck did Percy turn 17?
27. When did Gabe do THAT??? (I will not say what THAT is for the children . . . *shudder*)
28. What happened to "Gabe's private study"?
29. What about Montauk?
30. What happened to the cabin at Montauk?
31. Grover doesn't reveal his goatliness until the cabin at Montauk.
32. Gabe's car's supposed to get totaled by a lightning bolt.
33. Since when does Percy enter camp with Grover?
34. Isn't Grover supposed to pass out?
35. Why does Percy still have Riptide?
36. Isn't Percy supposed to snap the horn off the Minotaur? It gets stuck in a tree.
37. Doesn't Percy pass out AFTER he drags Grover into camp?
38. Why does Grover drag Percy to camp and not the other way around?
39. Isn't he supposed to see Annabeth and Chiron before he blacks out?
40. Isn't Annabeth supposed to be taking care of him?
41. What happened to Argus?
42. Doesn't Annabeth interrogate him?
43. What about nectar and ambrosia?
44. Even though the deleted scene DID have nectar and ambrosia, Annabeth's not supposed to be there.
45. What about Dionysus?
46. The Minotaur horn?
47. Chiron explains everything, not Grover.
48. Isn't Chiron the only centaur at camp?
49. Isn't Grover supposed to be getting judged?
50. Why's everyone older than they really should be?
51. Doesn't Chiron show him the cabins? ALL the cabins?
52. How does he just automatically know Percy's a son of Poseidon?
53. Percy's supposed to stay at the Hermes cabin.
54. He's supposed to be introduced to Luke by Annabeth.
55. What happened to Clarisse?
56. Why didn't Percy become "the supreme lord of the bathroom"?
57. What happened to the barbecue dinner? Percy's FIRST dinner?
58. The sacrifices?
59. Magic goblets?
60. He's supposed to be on Annabeth's Capture the Flag team.
61. What happened to him pwning the Ares kids?
62. What happened to Annabeth's invisibility Yankees cap?
63. Why'd Percy pwn Annabeth?
64. Speaking of which, why'd he gawk at her while she was fighting?
65. What's with Grover flirting with the Aphrodites?
66. His pan pipes?
67. Whoa, what's with the really odd dinner?
68. What's with the nymphs flirting with Percy?
69. Since when does Hades come outta the fire like that?
70. What about Percy's dreams (the one at Montauk)?
71. What happened to the Oracle?
72. Percy doesn't sneak out, he gets assigned with the quest.
73. And why'd he play Capture the Flag right away? He's supposed to be at camp for a few -what, days, weeks? -to train.
74. And he's supposed to get claimed by Poseidon during Capture the Flag.
75. But first get attacked by a hellhound.
76. And since when do they go to Luke for help?
77. What happened to Thalia's pine?
78. Half Blood Hill?
79. Also, now that I'm on the topic, why'd Grover tag along on the car ride?
80. Didn't they already receive drachmas when they set off?
81. Grover's supposed to wear the winged shoes Luke gave, not Percy.
82. Don't they take a taxi to the Greyhound or some train like that?
83. Aren't they supposed to see Gabe on TV THERE, in a store window, not in some hotel?
84. When did Luke give Percy a shield?
85. Or a map?
86. Persephone's Pearls?
87. What happened to the Fury attack at the bus?
88. Aunty Em is supposed to feed them and make 'em drowsy and stuff.
89. Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium is supposed to be OPEN, not abandoned.
90. Since when would Annabeth and Grover suggest nicking some free sodas?
91. Where'd that mortal come from?
92. They don't split up, they get offered a "photo op"
93. Percy's . . . kinda poor ish, how'd he get an iPod?
94. Why isn't Riptide's name ever mentioned?
95. Why isn't the Mist either there or explained?
96. Didn't Annabeth save Percy from being turned to stone?
98. HOW the frick do Grover and Annabeth drive that car through the wall? They're supposed to be 12!!
99. What happened to Percy's dream AGAIN? (this time about Kronos)
100. Didn't Percy send Medusa's head to Olympus?
101. Didn't he steal the drachmas and address from her office?
102. What about Gladiola the poodle?
103. That train ride?
104. Since when do they drive to a motel?
105. And Percy swims in a pool?
106. And they keep Medusa's head?
107. What about the Arch at St. Louis?
108. And the Chimera?
109. And the Echidna!
110. And Percy jumping off into the Mississippi?
111. The whole quest isn't about finding Persephone's pearls anyway.
112. What about the Nereid?
113. And meeting Ares?
114. And going to the Waterland park?
115. And Aphrodite's scarf?
116. Hephaestus' trap!
117. And the Kindness International truck?
118. And releasing a zebra into Vegas?
119. And the Lotus Hotel and Casino didn't have some lotus flower things.
120. It wasn't gambling or an actually "casino" casino, it was a kid's heaven.
121. And they didn't drive a car through the wall (AGAIN).
122. Or get attacked.
123. What happened to the cash cards?
124. And the taxi drive to the ocean?
125. Or meeting that Great White to the Nereid?
126. And REALLY getting the pearls there?
127. Where'd Crusty's Water Bed Palace go? How else do they find the DOA address?
128. The Underworld isn't behind the Hollywood sign.
129. Where'd the DOA go?
130. And Charon's supposed to be in a waiting room wearing Italian silk suits, not just standing there.
131. He doesn't burn some money.
132. He doesn't even GET money, besides being bribed by drachmas!
133. They're supposed to run into Cerberus.
134. Since when is Persephone a total pervert and a flirt?
135. And has pet hellhounds?
136. Heck, she's not even supposed to BE in the Lightning Thief!
137. Annabeth's supposed to use a rubber ball and distract Cerberus.
138. They're supposed to go to Tartarus.
139. The shoes that GROVER is supposed to be wearing are supposed to be cursed.
140. And try to drag him into Tartarus.
141. When Percy meets Hades, he's supposed to have a robe of souls.
142. Hades' Helm of Darkness is supposed to be stolen too.
143. Hades doesn't really want the lightning bolt.
144. Or Persephone (who, again, is not supposed to BE there!)
145. Grover doesn't stay back.
146. Sally's supposed to stay back.
147. The bolt doesn't show up in his shield (which he isn't supposed to have anyway . . . )
148. It's supposed to show up in his pack.
149. Which was given by Ares, who, again, was NOT THERE.
150. They don't go directly to Olympus.
151. Percy's supposed to fight Ares.
152. He is not supposed to have an air battle against Luke.
153. Where the frick is Kronos mentioned anywhere?
154. Percy is supposed to wound Ares.
155. Percy is supposed to have a curse put on him by Ares.
156. Percy is supposed to get the Helm of Darkness back from Ares.
157. Percy's supposed to hand it over to the Furies.
158. When does Percy make a water trident and (supposedly) kill Luke?
159. He (Luke) is supposed to be under Kronos' control, not want revenge on Hermes.
160. Luke is supposed to still be at Camp.
161. Percy's supposed to fly on a plane.
162. He's supposed to go to Olympus alone.
163. He finds out his mom is back.
164. Not Grover, since he wasn't supposed to stay back in the first place.
165. Percy's supposed to go see her.
166. He's supposed to give her Medusa's head.
167. Sally's supposed to directly give it to Gabe as "meat loaf", not hide it in the fridge.
168. When Percy goes back to camp, there's supposed to be a celebration.
169. They're supposed to burn their shrouds.
170. They're supposed to wear laurels.
171.Gabe is supposed to have "disappeared off the face of the Earth".
172. On a completely unrelated note, Sally is supposed to have sold a "sculpture".
173. Then use that money to put a down payment on a new apartment and a semester at NYU.
174. At the 4th of July fireworks, Grover's supposed to say good bye to search for Pan.
175. Annabeth's supposed to explain the fireworks.
176. He's supposed to get his first camp necklace and bead.
177. Luke is supposed to try to kill him again with a pit scorpion.
178. Percy's supposed to almost die and then wake up in the infirmary again.
179. Annabeth's supposed to visit him with Chiron.
180. Annabeth's supposed get angry at Luke.
181. She's supposed to have sent a letter to her dad.
182. She's supposed to leave camp, not spar with Percy.
183. Annabeth doesn't flirt with Percy yet (though, if you squint, maybe)
184. Percy's supposed to leave Camp and go back home.
185. Annabeth has blonde hair.
186. Curly blonde hair.
187. And grey eyes.
188. Percy has green eyes.
189. Grover's supposed to be scrawny.
190. And have curly brown hair.
191. And a goatee (oh, the pun).
192. And acne.
193. And wear a floppy rasta cap.
194. With fake feet.
195. Why doesn't Annabeth act like she has a small crush on Luke? Or at least is really close to him!!
196. Where's her dagger?
197. Luke's scar?
198. And his quest?
199. And since when does Annabeth start shooting at people with sleep inducing arrows?
200. And since when does she roll with a bow and arrow?
201. Since when do they go to the Parthenon?
202. And fight a hydra? That's book two!
203. What the frick happened to the Great Prophecy, huh? Answer me that!!
204. Yo -where is the Iris Messaging?
Don't even get me started on the sea of monsters film
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are in, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that, paste this to your profile
You know you're a book addict when...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fan fictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends to read your favorite books. (My friend now loves TMI)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. ( called one of my best friends Tessa. you know, from TID)
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
I am a book addict and proud of it! If you are, then copy and paste this on your profile page.
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
Clarisse Daughter Of Ares
I prefer infernal devices to mortal instruments. NO HATE for this. I just do.
Did anyone else dislike the ending of the mortal instruments film? Can't they just stick to the book? Also the angelic rune is hardly mentioned in the book. Now suddenly Clary is drawing it everywhere. WTF? Hope city of ashes redeemes the films.
I'm not sure if this is true, but: Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and have severe lung cancer. I also have a tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation has agreed to pay 7 cents for every time this message is sent on.(just to be clear, this isn't me. The message is in first person. When I read it on someones profile I was confused for a second and acctually thought she was talking about herself) For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but those of you who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a heart. Re-send this, help her.
Well done if you acctually read my profile. It's getting so long!