update 10/20/17: life is too crazy. not coming back for a while. can't find another decent job that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. so i'm off to college. community school, probably only going for a certificate at first. anything to get me a better job. it's time to make it on my own.
all projects suspended until further notice. thanks for any support. see you guys when i'm a grad;)
check out my new project, high times. don't know how long it'll get but i've got more than i've ever had before. just getting started. premise: addiction, hopefully recovery in the end. we'll see:)
layout for all my current chapters:c1-buster, pain meds, getting his pills from a dealer. c2-francine, day drinking at work, discussing divorce from arthur c3-muffy, sex and drugs in guest house c4-jenna, working out at 4 different gyms for her fix c5-arthur, drinks at night, hates job, doesn't get why francine left him c6-brain, working on papers, gets told he'll have to take off time, find way around it c7-fern, using uppers to keep writing, slowly losing it c8-alex, video games make him irrate, completely lose touch w/ reality c9-george and ladonna do meth together, go on shoplifting spree for $$ c10-tough customers open rehab center
my new project, prom, is an old piece. it was requested by 50. yes it's in response to another prom piece. no one's bitched so i guess it didn't piss anyone off. just thought i'd clarify just in case. i'm open to discussion on this piece though. if you're mad, tell me. i'm not changing it though. piece written summer 2016. posted spring 2017. no violations.
new arthur collabs community: link had to create it because darkangelsnapelover couldn't get it to work for her:D stories coming soon to community. collab serieses in community:
crushed hearts: crush stories. the pairings can be anything. they don't have to work out. note: rate the pieces accordingly.
majoring in love: like crushed hearts but in college. same details--any pairings, doesn't have to work. rate the piece correctly.
school days: anything to do with school--any level, any generation.
mine* slice of life: 1-shots about random life moments.
infinite theme list: dasl wants to add infinite theme list entries and her challenge's entries. so far it's a lot of work. pm us with your titles to submit. pm to become staff to submit your own.
my real name is megan. i'm 24. you get nothing else.
"neko" means cat in japanese. icon isn't mine.
i enjoy writing pieces for arthur about when the kids are grown up or older. i like writing darker themes. don't like? don't read. my pieces will be rated right so look for the warnings if it's something violent or gross. i play with pairings too. i'll have warnings for gay/lesbian pairings. i like pairing ages that don't belong, i.e. kate x molly. no warnings for those because they'll be legit. grow up your characters before you have them fuck--rule numero uno.
i believe in freedom of speech. but religion doesn't belong in fan fiction. unless you're being respectful, leave it out. in fact, if you can't be respectful to the characters or your peers, don't write it out.
a flame is more of a wakeup call than an insult. laugh it off if you want, but maybe they have a point.
"if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me"--true to me; not sure who said it
i will not stand for child abuse of any kind. age up your characters. stop the cycle.
[active links coming soon]
darkangelsnapelover: big sister
theultimatecombo: little brother
good friends on :
i like writing with a theme in mind. send me your requests and/or theme lists. you can see what i'm already going below.
i found a theme challenge by darkangelsnapelover, but i'm going to do longer pieces with the themes. here's the list. pm her with your questions. entries coming soon.
001. Punishing the Brat (TUC) 002. Kidnapped (TUC) 003. Don't Talk To Strangers (TUC) 004. Hidden Treasures 005. Friendship OVER 006. Teaching a Lesson 007. Sugar Rush 008. Goin' on a Trip 009. Conspiracy Theory 010. Lemonade 011. Rainy Day Blues 012. Trying Something New 013. Playground Problems 014. Treehouse Fun 015. Fall From Power 016. Redeemed 017. Costume Party 018. Tragedy 019. The New Kid 020. Party of a Lifetime 021. Saving the Day (TUC) 022. Showing Appreciation (TUC) 023. Meeting the Hero (TUC) 024. Broken Hearts 025. Poison Ivy 026. Biased 027. Waking from a Dream 028. Dinner Time 029. Harmless Affair 030. Beast 031. Denial (A character death) 032. A Photograph 033. Insomnia 034. Illumination (optimism in a bad situation) 035. Lost (emotionally tough time) 036. Tolerance 037. Changes
darkangelsnapelover has an infinite theme challenge for arthur stories. you can find an updated list on her dA profile. here are my responses so far. number is the theme number.
i'll be attempting these again. also doing a 100 one-shots for 2017 challenge. we'll see how it goes:P
copy and paste things-i'm still finding people here but i want to add these. pm me if you have any favorites.
Here's how you tell the difference between a friend and a best friend:
- FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
- BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason why you have no food.
- FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
- BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, THAT WAS AWESOME , LETS DO IT AGAIN!!
- FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
- BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
- FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive
- BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
- FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down
- BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because they tripped me
- FRIENDS: Will share their umbrella with you
- BEST FRIENDS: Will steal yours and yell, "RUN, BITCH, RUN!"
- FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
- FRIENDS: Hides me from the cops
- BEST FRIENDS: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
- FRIENDS: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public
- BEST FRIENDS: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
- FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
- BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
- FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say HEY! DRINK THE REST OF THAT!
- FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
- BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.