Wassup Im HachiBeee
Gender: Male what else
Age: guess its between 1 and 1000000
Where I Live: Aoteroa
Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading Fanfiction, Cooking, And Listening to Music
Sports: Rugby, Football(European)
Movies: Anything by Studio Ghibli (Especially Spirited Away), Warriors, Some MCU Movies
Top 10 Favorite Anime/Manga
1. One Piece
2. Demon Slayer
4. One-Punch Man
5. Tokyo Ghoul
6. Re-Incarnated as a Slime
8. FMA Brotherhood
9. Shingeki no Kyojin
Top 5 Anime/Manga Characters
1. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
2. Tanjirou Kamado (Demon Slayer)
3. Artoria Pendragon (Fate Series)
4. Izuku Midoriya (MHA)
5. Kushina Uzumaki (Naruto)
Anime Pairings I cant really read about
Top 20 Hottest Anime/Manga Girls:
!. Saeko Busujima (The Highschool Of the Dead)
2. Erza Scarlet/Knightwalker (Fairy Tail)
3. Hinata Hyuuga (RTN or The Last) (Naruto)
4. Mikado Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
5. Wiz (Konosuba)
6. Akeno Himejima (Dxd)
7. Fubuki (One-Punch Man)
8. Nico Robin (Post/Pre) (One Piece)
9. Boa Hancock (One Piece)
10. Albedo (Overlord)
11. Miu Furinji (Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple)
12. Grayfia Lucifuge (Dxd)
13. Yoruichi Shihoun (Bleach)
14. Darkness (Konosuba)
15. Leone (Akame Ga Kill)
16. Revy (Black Lagoon)
17. Nami (Post/Pre) (One Piece)
18.Noelle Silva (Black Clover)
19. Midnight (MHA)
20. Ghislaine (Mushoku Tensei)
Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill)
Elizabeth Liones (Seven Deadly Sins)
Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail)
Cana Alberona (Fairy Tail)
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Yuzuriha Inori (Guilty Crown)
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Nami (Post/Pre) (One Piece)
Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
Rias Gremory (Highschool Dxd)
Akeno Himejima (Highschool DxD)
Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
Momo Yaoyorozu (My Hero Academia)
Moka Akashiya (Ura/Outer) (Rosario Vampire)
Mount Lady (My Hero Academia)
Merlin (Seven Deadly Sins)
Favourite Fanfictions Of All Time
Drifting by AlphaDelta1001
Reading Sun's Heir Deaths Guardian & Fils de L'Amour by Engineer4Ever
The Hope Of The Senju by Aragon Potter
Traveller by The Straight Elf
The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master by Kenchi618
The Prodigy Namikaze by SoulReaperCrewe
Heart of Darkness by theamerican91
Naruto: Potential Realised by Iron Monkey Fist
So what, if I want to be a Harem Protagonist? by FrancoGamerxz
Highly Recommended Manhua/Manwha/Webtoons
I highly recommend all of these works. If you like anime and Manga these would definitely be to your liking
Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon (Highly Recommend)
Peerless Dad (Highly Recommend)
Tower of God
The Beginning after the End
Volcanic Age (Highly Recommend)
The Second Coming of Gluttony
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her.
That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, or you're just a douchebag.
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .