I'm your baby. You don't know me yet, I'm only a few weeks old. You're going to find out about me soon, though, I promise. Let me tell you some things about me. My name is John, and I've got beautiful brown eyes and black hair. Well, I don't have it yet, but I will when I'm born. I'm going to be your only child, and you'll call me your one and only. I'm going to grow up without a daddy mostly, but we have each other. We'll help each other, and love each other. I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
You found out about me today, Mommy! You were so excited, you couldn't wait to tell everyone. All you could do all day was smile, and life was perfect. You have a beautiful smile, Mommy. It will be the first face I will see in my life, and it will be the best thing I see in my life. I know it already. ... Today was the day you told Daddy. You were so excited to tell him about me! ...He wasn't happy, Mommy. He kind of got angry. I don't think that you noticed, but he did. He started to talk about something called wedlock, and money, and bills, and stuff I don't think I understand yet. You were still happy, though, so it was okay. Then he did something scary, Mommy. He hit you. I could feel you fall backward, and your hands flying up to protect me. I was okay... but I was very sad for you. You were crying then, Mommy. That's a sound I don't like. It doesn't make me feel good. It made me cry, too. He said sorry after, and he hugged you again. You forgave him, Mommy, but I'm not sure if I do. It wasn't right. You say he loves you... why would he hurt you? I don't like it, Mommy.
Finally, you can see me! Your stomach is a little bit bigger, and you're so proud of me! You went out with your mommy to buy new clothes, and you were so so so happy. You sing to me, too. You have the most beautiful voice in the whole wide world. When you sing is when I'm happiest. And you talk to me, and I feel safe. So safe. You just wait and see, Mommy. When I am born I will be perfect just for you. I will make you proud, and I will love you with all of my heart.
I can move my hands and feet now, Mommy. I do it because you put your hands on your belly to feel me, and I giggle. You giggle, too. I love you, Mommy.
Daddy came to see you today, Mommy. I got really scared. He was acting funny and he wasn't talking right. He said he didn't want you. I don't know why, but that's what he said. And he hit you again. I got angry, Mommy. When I grow up I promise I won't let you get hurt! I promise to protect you. Daddy is bad. I don't care if you think that he is a good person, I think he's bad. But he hit you, and he said he didn't want us. He doesn't like me. Why doesn't he like me, Mommy?
You didn't talk to me tonight, Mommy. Is everything okay?
It's been three days since you saw Daddy. You haven't talked to me or touched me or anything since that. Don't you still love me, Mommy? I still love you. I think you feel sad. The only time I feel you is when you sleep. You sleep funny, kind of curled up on your side. And you hug me with your arms, and I feel safe and warm again. Why don't you do that when you're awake, any more?
I'm 21 weeks old today, Mommy. Aren't you proud of me? We're going somewhere today, and it's somewhere new. I'm excited. It looks like a hospital, too. I want to be a doctor when I grow up, Mommy. Did I tell you that? I hope you're as excited as I am. I can't wait.
...Mommy, I'm getting scared. Your heart is still beating, but I don't know what you are thinking. The doctor is talking to you. I think something's going to happen soon. I'm really, really, really scared, Mommy. Please tell me you love me. Then I will feel safe again. I love you!
Mommy, what are they doing to me!? It hurts! Please make them stop! It feels bad! Please, Mommy, please please help me! Make them stop!
Don't worry Mommy, I'm safe. I'm in heaven with the angels now. They told me what you did, and they said it's called an abortion.
Why, Mommy? Why did you do it? Don't you love me any more? Why did you get rid of me? I'm really, really, really sorry if I did something wrong, Mommy. I love you, Mommy! I love you with all of my heart. Why don't you love me? What did I do to deserve what they did to me? I want to live, Mommy! Please! It really, really hurts to see you not care about me, and not talk to me. Didn't I love you enough? Please say you'll keep me, Mommy! I want to live smile and watch the clouds and see your face and grow up and be a doctor. I don't want to be here, I want you to love me again! I'm really really really sorry if I did something wrong. I love you!
I love you, Mommy.And I'll never stop.Promise.
Every abortion is just…
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you’re against abortion, repost
"A wise man once told me, Family don't end with blood...and it don't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you do." -Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) to Crowley (Mark Sheppard)
Supernatural Taught Me:
that family doesn't always end with blood,
that you have to fight for what's right, even if you go against what you were raised,
that no matter how far I will run from my problems, I will have to stand up to them eventually,
that destiny is over-rated,
no matter how bad things will get, someone will always have my back,
never give up, no matter what the cost is,
family may be my weakness, but it's also my strength,
to never become obsessed with vengeance, for it will only cause foolish mistakes,
even those who have great lives have felt sadness and grief. Nobody's life is perfect,
don't mess with angels (especially ArchAngels!) for it never ends well,
do the right thing, no matter how hard it is,
you will find that close friend(s) who will do everything to help you, whether it be something big or small, and will always have your back,
never to let your guilt consume you,
don't ever think you can out trick the Trickster, you'll regret it,
even if your family is huge dicks, you still love them deep down (even if you aren't exactly the nicest person. *cough* Lucifer *cough*),
forgive others for their mistakes,
and finally: keep on fighting until the bitter end. Good always triumphs over the darkness and no problem is impossible.
Fiction isn't just stories.
It's seeing things that other don't.(Mortal Instruments)
It's standing up for what's right. (Hunger Games)
It's breaking through barriers. (The Maze Runner)
It's learning the truth of sacrifice. (Harry Potter)
It's discovering your inner hero. (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
It's accepting your destiny. (The Lunar Chronicles
How to tell you're an Author
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You spend a long time coming up with your character's names
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
9. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
10. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
12. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
13. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
14. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
15. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
16. You talk to yourself... constantly.
17. You forget what day it is when your writing.
18. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
19. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
20. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
21. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
22. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
23. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
24. You dream about your stories.
25. You dream of new stories.
26. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
27. You tend to overthink everything.