hobies: reading, writing, bike riding, playing video games, spending time with family/ friends, and watching Turtle. (Turtle is a turtle. He is kind of funny and loving. He will swim up to you, sometimes)
Fandoms I am in (pretty much all of these I am that fan who just will talk about it)
Star Wars- there is no need, it is just really fun to watch.
My little pony- ya I'm a pegisister/brony. I don't care
Star Treck- I kind of like these kinds of things.
Fairy tail- I really enjoy the funny moments, epic battles, trust, and friendship on this.
Pokemon- It's just fun to watch, sometimes. It had its special moments. *cough*iblamebrockeventhoughheisacharacterthatisawesome*cough*
Attack on Titans- feels, the feels. It stabs you in the sadness part!
Warriors- my brother made me read the first book, you can thank him.
HunterxHunter (2011)- I haven't seen the original yet, i find it funny how some of the characters react to one another. It is sometime funny.
Sword Art Online- both seasons.
Wolves of the Beond- wolves, my favorite animal. I recomend it, it is somewhat like warriors, not totally.
"Life is like an ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful" -Pintest quotes.
"Life gets better"- quote from many different places
"I'm not here to be adverge, I'm here to be awesome"- school and most likely other places.
"Live life to the fullest."- Fairy Tail, and other places.
These are just quotes that you can find most likely almost every where. I have heard/read these quotes. Moral: life is rough, but with help from those close (friends, family) you can pull though. Err. Sorry if thats a quote and I didn't quote it.
- Wolves- school project made me love them.
- Horses- loved them since forever.
- Turtles- pet turtle helped, he/she is awesome and fun to watch.
- Fish- idk, there just interesting.
Top 10 favorite Fairy Tail Chacters: WARNING: THERE WILL BE RANTING :)
1. Happy- A fellow shipper.
2. Erza- I just want to hug her, and for her to get with Jellal! You almost *spoiler if you aren't close to Grand Magic Games* kissed! You almost kissed!
3. Jellal- Idk even know what to say...
4. Natsu- He can be scary, but he is lovable goof ball that can destroy many things.
5. Lucy- Something.
6. Mira- Don't give her shipping ideas :).
7. Wendy- Keep being your self :)
8. Levy- Idk. She is just a fun character.
9. Gajeel- Something!
10. Freed- Just awesome :)
- Tigerstar- yes I like a bad cat. I don't care.
- Bluestar- she was just a good leader.
- Crookedstar- I hate his mom. He is just amazing and is like a father with a depressing backstory. *cough*hismomwhoisabigjerk*cough*
- Snowfur- I don't know, I just like her.
- Mosskit- I wished she lived, ;(
- Spottedleaf- I miss u
- Whitestorm- why did he kill u? Why war, why?
- Squirrelflight- she the only cat on this list alive...
- Oakheart- something.
- Firestar- A brave leader.
Favorite book series:
1. Warriors- got me to do much more reading
2. Harry Potter- I know, my family got me to start to reading it.
3. Wolves of the beyond- I really enjoyed the series, it's also kind of the reason I love wolves.
4. Dairy of a Wimpy kid- it's just fun to read.
5. A gen 3 mlp book- I just have fun listening to it. Mlp has always been a big part if my life.
6. The Legend Novels- My Langues Arts teacher told us about the book. I finished all 3 books in about a month or a little over a month. Hehe... They are awesome :).
Top favorite anime:
- Pokemon the original series- The one with Misty. Childhood is all i have to say.
- Avatar the Last Air Bender- To me, it's an anime. I had a fun time watching the series, and watching my brother play the game. Sometimes even playing the game with him.
- Fairy Tail- This is what got me back into anime. It's just funny, sad, more sad, and happy.
- Ouran High School Host Club- This could be seen from a mile away. I found it quiet funny, and that is why it is so high up here.
- Inuyasha- No real reason. It's just fun to watch. Also I have been writing a fan-fiction in my notebook(s) about it.
- Sword Art Online 1- the first season was a ton of fun. So many feels! The feels!
- Sword Art Online 2- Again the FEELS! (Same anime, just 2 season)
- Attack on Titan- A close friend showed me it, it's awesome...
Top 10 Favorite anime characters:
- Yuuki Konno- She won the spot because despite having a sickness, she was always kind. Yuuki is from Sword Art Online Season 2.
- Happy- still a fellow shipper with "he/she loooooooves him/her."
- Inuyasha- it's more when he starts to care more about Kagome. He opens up a little. Even in the beginning of the anime he is in, he is a good character.
- Misty/May- They sure the spot due to a few reasons: Misty always was just was there. Kind of like a role model (aside from hurting Pokemon sometimes). May: She always made me smile. May was fun.
- Ash/Brock- Brock: Minius from freaking out when there is woman *Looks at Miroku with a death glare* he was kind and caring. He always cared for Pokemon. His antics were funny. Ash: Reasons. I don't know, he just is XD .
- Hikaru and Kaoru- I view them as two different people. When they are together, they are funny.
- Erza- Erza is different from most. She seems like a tom-boy but she can be a "girly-girl". She also has a way of just making me smile.
- Kagome- I didn't really like her until later in Inuyasha. She just would get in trouble somehow or have to go back to modern day. Now she still does go back, but doesn't get in too many fights with Inuyasha.
- Songo- Strong female character! YES!
- Lady Kaede- She is awesome. Also she is strong.
A lot of Inuyasha characters are on this list... I don't care.
Favorite Fairy tail couples:
Rolu (Rogue x Lucy) They seem like an awesome couple
Nalu (Natsu x Lucy) Do I even have to say anything?
Jerza (Jellal x Erza) Just sooooooo cute together. (My favorite ship, so I am kind of protective of it. Though I don't mind he other ships between the two.)
Gruvia (Gray x Juvia) SPOILER: if you have read some of the manga after the Tartest ark (I failed most likely at spelling that) just feels like it helps.
Elfgreen (Elf-man x Evergreen) Everyone knows you like each other!
Nali (Natsu x Lissanna) they feel kind of cute. Eh, fun moments between them.
Rowen (Romeo x Wendy) #shippingkidsfornoreason
Those are 7 of my favorite couples. Yes I ship Natsu and Lucy, but also Lissanna and Natsu. I do not care. These are just my opinions.
Least favorite Fairy Tail couples:
Ichyia x Erza. Ichyia is just creepy... (Run Erza. Your not the only one who finds him creepy)
I only have one. Sorry if you ship Ichyia and Erza and were offened.
(I will repost things, I do not care.)
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off. Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you. They hurt her.
1 Scary way to break up
DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen! One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important. Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, "I am breaking up with you, you awful _! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your _ life! DUMB _!" He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub. Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder. Later that week, Sarah's ex boyfriend was taking a shower when she came up from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said "Goodbye Jason." She cut his throat before he could scream. If you do not repost this with the title "1 scary way to break up", you are a heartless _ and Sarah come to you from the shower in the drain, and will kill you the say way she killed her boyfriend. 24 people have broken this chain and died. You have 13 minutes
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex. you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't re post it?
Re post this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4 percent who will.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
-People call another Guy fat, No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight .
-People call an old man ugly, No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. We bet 95% of you won't.
Boys Aren't Jerks
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Boy: No this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not! Please, it's too scary!
Boy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Boy: Now give me a BIG hug!
Girl: *hugs him*
Boy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? Its bugging me.
Girl: Alright, now slow down.
Boy: I love you babe.
In the paper the next day...a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the boy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live, even though it meant that he would die. If you love anyone this much re-post this...and...the love of your life will realize that they feel the same... DON'T BREAK THIS! Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck the rest of your love life. Guys post this as "I Would Do This For My Girl." Girls post this as "Boys Aren't Jerks.
It's just sweet. Sorry
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
A woman can preach
A woman can work
A woman can fight
A woman can build
A woman can rule
A woman can conquer
A woman can destroy
Just as much
as a man can
Copy and paste this on your profile if you agree!
Re-Post the below if they apply to you
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, or you're just a douchebag.
You watch too much Fairy Tail if you:
- start to eat like a pig and develop strange eating habits.
- starts saying "Aye!" after every sentence
- start stripping without knowing it.
- think your not manly enough.
- think that some things are manly and you start crying.
- drink as much alcohol as you can and are still kind of sober.
- go berserker on your friends for stepping on your cake.
- start to stalk your love because you... love him?
- try to eat fire.
- try to eat metal.
- try to eat air (?)
- try to eat a ugly looking fish.
- enter your friends home through a window.
- color your cat blue, give him wings and try to make him talk.
- believe that a spirit comes if you hold up your keys
- beginn searching for a fire, sky or metal dragon.
- believe that if you destroy something your guild will get the bill.
- trust your nakamas blind with your live.
- are now obsessed with dragons.
-learned that family must not be blood related, family also can be your friends you hold near to your heart.
-and... you watch too much Fairy Tail if you repost this ;)
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile