FanFiction.Net
Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Thread-Sage
My Stories 11
215Syndicate » Naruto is the heir to the Kyuubi Syndicate. Sasuke is the heir to the Uchiha Syndicate. Naruto loses his memory and Sasuke finds him, but he doesn't know who Naruto really is! Trouble will certainly brew….
Naruto, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 28, words: 44k+, favs: 60, follows: 60, updated: 1/19/2007 published: 2/3/2006, Naruto U., Sasuke U.
11Twin What if Raven had a twin brother? Jump City, the Titans, and the universe will b getting a wake up call. Takes place after season five. Pairings not certain..up to public..maybe some slash...
Teen Titans, T, English, Adventure & Mystery, words: 1k+, favs: 10, follows: 13, 8/9/2006, Raven
1Gates of Paradise They say paradise only opens for those with the purest souls, the most perfect thoughts. Only they will find paradise…but I think paradise is something physical, something on earth. Why? Because I've seen it…in the eyes of another...
Yu-Gi-Oh, T, English, Adventure & Romance, words: 2k+, 8/5/2006
4Wolf Dreams » In an AU, the legend of Wolves, the Flower Maiden and the Gate keeper was well known to all, but still a legend. But what if such a legend, was actually true? And if every step you took, determined the outcome of the ones you cared for most?
Wolf's Rain, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, updated: 8/1/2006 published: 7/25/2006
2Scarlet Rain Hikari Hei an orphan stumbles upon a certain Kakashi who takes the boy in as his own son. Hikari thinks everything is normal, a school, great friends, a family & people who cared for him. Life was perfect...untill everything changed...for the worst...
Naruto, T, English, Romance & Adventure, words: 1k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, 7/24/2006
34Brand New World » Summary:A person from our world has fallen into the Get Backers world, and he has a power….what troubles will this person cause? AND FOR ALL YOU POEPLE WHO ARE READING MY STORY, I KNOW IT IS A HASSLE BUT PLEASE REVIEW!
Get Backers, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 16, words: 38k+, favs: 4, follows: 4, updated: 5/15/2006 published: 11/22/2005
Universe of the Parallel Gods » A Parallel Book to the Universe of the Four Gods is found by four good friends. In their fight for Okan, the world within the book, can they keep their memories, friendship and their lives?
Fushigi Yuugi, T, English, Fantasy & Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, updated: 3/11/2006 published: 3/10/2006
2 Always With You Sophia Haato meets the Lightning Emperor by chance. When Raitei speaks the words I will come for you, were they empty words, or are they for real? Dedicated to AnimeFanxNaomix!
Get Backers, T, English, Romance & Tragedy, words: 3k+, favs: 2, follows: 1, 3/8/2006
17Light and Dark » I am your light, while you are my dark. I am your dark while you are my light. And like the light and the dark, we will defy our backgrounds and stay together forever no matter what others think or say. SasukexNaruto Full Summary Inside!
Naruto, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 3k+, favs: 7, follows: 9, updated: 2/25/2006 published: 2/24/2006, Sasuke U., Naruto U.
3GB DEUS » The GB ppl are gods. A book called the Forgotten Gods. Five children who open the book. And all hell is broken loose. Join the legend of the five Demi Gods and the Ten Deus Items. Read the First Chap. For a better understanding!
Get Backers, T, English, Adventure & Fantasy, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 1, follows: 2, updated: 2/7/2006 published: 2/1/2006
12Bleeding Heart » Kogou Haato expected to live a full life of physical pain, emotional pain, and even more pain. But someone came along, promising him a new life. Rated T, but recommended for a 15yr old crowd.
Get Backers, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 10, words: 19k+, favs: 2, follows: 2, updated: 2/2/2006 published: 1/12/2006
Author: Follow Favorite

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service