My Info Subject to change
Sorry about the legnth of this
I'm a Male.
My age is Between 1 & 1,000,000,000?
I like Stories which go into character personalities deeper then in shows, books, movies, anime and magna. You get the pic. I'm into Anime/Magna stories alot. I do not know about many series.
My favorite naruto pairings are :. --
things I hate in Fics
MPREG- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!
--I also Have come to Hate Naruto/Hinata pairings
I have read too many fic's where they suddenly confess to each other in some horribly uncreative and unoriginal manner that causes me to cease reading the story.
I see that pairing as one of these view points
1) the easy way to give him a girl without having to be creative or original
2) it is completely unrealistic. she never really even spoke to him for the first 436 chapters of the manga. it took their entire academy years for Naruto to realize hinata existed. another couple of volumes for him to learn her name.
3) he could fall for her if his personality was greatly altered and gain a massive amount amount of intelligence. But the reason she loves him is because he is a obvious retard who is stubborn enough to forgive someone who has a habit a join evil villain and aiding them in his goals and tried to murder him. (on multiple occasions.) And almost succeeded. (on multiple occasions.) People tend to forget that.
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x Female Kyuubi, only has 60 pages with 25 stories per page that is only 1500 stories (which of that, not all are female Kyuubi and not all are pairing stories). And people have the nerve to review saying that Fem!Kyuubi is overdone...
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
You can copy & paste this into your profile if you agree with it.
Or you can bitch and rant at me about how much you love NaruHina and how 1337 and AWESHOME it is in a private message... no promises that I will actually read it before deleting it...
This is Bunny.
( _ ) Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have candy and baked goods)
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (we have candies, sweets and cookies) I know You Want to... and so do the bunnies.
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side.
('.') This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your profile to help him gain world domination!
Beware the bunny!
Copy and paste bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination!
-- If you think that those god-or-saken kids should just give that Trix rabbit some Trix then copy this onto your profile
Who ever said nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast, the mime next door when nuts --
I am a A Rift Dragon!
Hey, I took the http:// online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Rift Dragon on the inside.
In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL... When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos... As far as magical tendancies, a Rift Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic... During combat situations, the Rift Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat... ' From a Rift Dragons Head to the tip of its tail, the dragon is black, even more than that, the dragon absorbs all light that hits it. It is even believed by some that this is how the dragon feeds, by actually swallowing light it comes into contact with.' Rift Dragons are cruel and merciless. They are worse than the enemy of all that is good, as they seem to the enemy of all that is living. A Rift Dragon will attack any living creature unless it is a creature of great power, even those of evil alignment. The Rift Dragon's main breath weapon is an anti-matter storm that engulfs it's victims, and often causes that victim (or part thereof) to literally cease to exist.'
Put this on your
page if you love
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
RIP We shall remember
You're a 90's kid if:
-You can finish this 'ice ice _'
-You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
-You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
-You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west Philadelphia born and raised . . ."
-You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
-You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
-You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
-You remember reading "Goosebumps"
-You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
-You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
-If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
-when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
-You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
-"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
-Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
-You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
-You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genesis became popular.
-You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
-You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
-You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
-You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
-You remember those Where's Waldo books.
-You remember eating Warheads.
-You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
-You remember Ring Pops.
-You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
-If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
-When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
-You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
-Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
-You played and/or collected "Pogs"
-You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
-. . . Furbies
-Saved By The Bell was the coolest show ever!
-You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
-And Windows 95 was the best.
-You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
-Michael Jordan was a king.
-YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
-All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
-You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
-You collected those Beanie Babies.
-Mortal Kombat was awesome--the game and the movie
-Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
-Lambchop's song never ended.
-The old dollar bills.
-Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
-You remember a time before the WB.
-You collected all the Troll dolls
-You had to read Weekly Reader's in class.
-If you even know what an original walkman is.
-You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
-You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
-You know the Macarena by heart.
-"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
-You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
-You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
-You remember Highlight's magazine.
-You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
-You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
-Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
-Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
-Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
-Before MIKE JONES . . .
-Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
-Before Spongebob . . .
-Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
-When light up sneakers were cool.
-When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
-When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
-When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
-When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkmans.
-When gameboy was a brick.
-You did MASH to figure out your future
-When you weren't cool unless you had a Starter jacket.
-Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
-Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!
-Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
or if you smiled at one of these things